• Total voters
We have our handsome and beautiful daddy Farmaajo

B829C033-0EA2-4582-9A97-991D67D0739C.jpeg

We also have the chad and noble peace winner and very thick Donald Trump

1601164595554.jpeg

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Dont even think Farmaajo can win against the lesbian feminist Justin Trudeau

Trudeau would actually probably f*ck every world leader up. He's a formal mixed martial artist.

He's f*ck that manlet Putin and his boy Kadyrov up easy.

Farmaajo looks and act miskeen, I'll say Trump wins.
His boxing life would be equal to his presidency. He wouldn't be a good technical fighter due to his lack of experience in the ring (politics). Although he would have had a few major upsets by beating opponents who went into the fight thinking they'd crush him. His drive and attitude would gain him a huge, loyal fan base…people love the underdog fighter. They also respect that he's willing to step into the ring and take a good beating that results in heavy criticism. They'll also respect him for fighting when he had no reason to in the first place.

He'd also have a passionate fanbase that hates him with all their being. Their biggest critique would be that he does not belong in the ring at all. They would think he doesn't deserve to be in the prize fights because he lacked boxing experience. They would always root for whatever fighter challenges him and would be absolutely certain the other fighter will destroy him in the early rounds.

1601170485500.jpeg

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Trudeau would actually probably f*ck every world leader up. He's a formal mixed martial artist.

He's f*ck that manlet Putin and his boy Kadyrov up easy.
Im Canadian and Trudeau has limited boxing experience wheras Putin has a legit Judo background. If it came down between Trudeau vs Putin, objectively speaking I'm going with Putin.

There's a video of Trudeau boxing actually and he's not good whatsoever

Im Canadian and Trudeau has limited boxing experience wheras Putin has a legit Judo background. If it came down between Trudeau vs Putin, objectively speaking I'm going with Putin.

Putin is the greatest chad to walk on this earth Trudeau might have a chance against Trump and farmaajo

Farmaajo wouldn’t stand a chance, Putin would win. No one here mentioned that he is an 8th dan in judo.

Belt colors in judo are slightly different depending on which country you're in but the dan ranking system should be international. Dan means stage or step. I'll be specifically writing about dan awarded by Kodokan.

When you reach first dan that means you're no longer a junior and that you've mastered all the basics and are a decent Judoka. When you reach third dan, you are qualified to teach judo. As you progress up the dan ladder, you gain seniority and experience. 10th dan is the highest possible level. (Theoretically there are no limits but no one has ever gotten past 10th dan) That has only been awarded a handful of time since judo's inception. At the moment, there are only three living men who have attained 10th dan. All of them were born in the 1920s so they're all pretty old.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Farmaajo wouldn’t stand a chance, Putin would win. No one here mentioned that he is an 8th dan in judo.

Belt colors in judo are slightly different depending on which country you're in but the dan ranking system should be international. Dan means stage or step. I'll be specifically writing about dan awarded by Kodokan.

When you reach first dan that means you're no longer a junior and that you've mastered all the basics and are a decent Judoka. When you reach third dan, you are qualified to teach judo. As you progress up the dan ladder, you gain seniority and experience. 10th dan is the highest possible level. (Theoretically there are no limits but no one has ever gotten past 10th dan) That has only been awarded a handful of time since judo's inception. At the moment, there are only three living men who have attained 10th dan. All of them were born in the 1920s so they're all pretty old.
Very interesting, I never knew that.

Moral of the story is be careful around Russians. They are tough motherfuckers lmao

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
FailMaajo can't challenge 2-inch dwarf let alone Donald J Trump. FailMaajo is the weakest president in the history of the Somali nation.

Trending