Poll: Can a person choose not to be gay?

Can a person choose not to be gay?

• Yes

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Gay is such a weird thing scientist and homosexuals themselves struggle to understand.
As far as we know, there isn't a gay gene in the human genome. But this could be a mental thing, hormonal. We don't really know.

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
Some groups in Northern Somalia are more predisposed to embracing and committing certain homosexual practices.
B963EB2D-3769-478B-BF52-6EA311C05EED.jpeg

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Islamic views in this are very different and we acknowledged that homosexuality was on a spectrum for a long time
Some 13th and 14th-century scholars like al-Nawawฤซ and al-Kirmanฤซ classified mukhannathun into two groups: those whose feminine traits seem unchangeable, despite the personโ€™s best efforts to stop them, and those whose traits are changeable but refuse to stop.

Early Muslim scholars like Ibn แธคajar al-สฟAsqalฤnฤซstated that all mukhannathun must make an effort to cease their feminine behavior, but if this proved impossible, they were not worthy of punishment. Those who made no effort to become less "effeminate", or seemed to "take pleasure in (his effeminacy)", were worthy of blame. By this era, mukhannath had developed its association with homosexuality, and Badr al-Dฤซn al-สฟAynฤซ saw homosexuality as "a more heinous extension of takhannuth", or effeminate behavior.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
@Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid its not somalilands fault there is a LGBTQIA2+ flag everywhere in london these days.

Internet Nomad

VIP
it's mental illness so they can't help it. That's why we need to use therapy to cure them instead of encouraging this behavior.
some say therapists cannot help them because its hard coded into them.

May Allah ease their fitnah and give them a easy life ameen.

Why do yall care what sexual acts another person does in their bedrooms? Your children and women are literally starving, your country is corrupted as it can be and there are literal terrorism in your capital and here you are for the 1000x times discussing about lgbt

Why do yall care what sexual acts another person does in their bedrooms? Your children and women are literally starving, your country is corrupted as it can be and there are literal terrorism in your capital and here you are for the 1000x times discussing about lgbt
My sincerest apologies, Supreme Leader Malab. May I kindly request that you provide us with a comprehensive list of topics that could be potentially discussed on this forum? If it is not too much of an inconvenience, would you be able to allocate and organize these topics on a Google spreadsheet, and perhaps also designate specific users to initiate the discussions and stipulate the number of allowable reactions?

Your guidance in this matter is highly appreciated, Supreme Leader Malab. I look forward to your wise and thoughtful input as we embark on this revamp of the forum.

@malab

ร‘My sincerest apologies, Supreme Leader Malab. May I kindly request that you provide us with a comprehensive list of topics that could be potentially discussed on this forum? If it is not too much of an inconvenience, would you be able to allocate and organize these topics on a Google spreadsheet, and perhaps also designate specific users to initiate the discussions and stipulate the number of allowable reactions?

Your guidance in this matter is highly appreciated, Supreme Leader Malab. I look forward to your wise and thoughtful input as we embark on this revamp of the forum.

@malab
Hello, dear @Osama-bin Al-ballin

I'm writing to express my full gratitude to you for appreciating my point of view regarding somali issues and how we as a community should priorities the real life issues our people back home are currently facing rather than discussing the same repetitive trivial topics such as lgbt, marriage/50k mahr, are somalis black or not etc.

As you might know I'm currently on a vacation trip with my girl friends enjoying the precious times of our youth, after years of dedicated studying. However I am sadly to inform you that I'm not suitable to take on that task due the time and place I'm in right now, nevertheless I do have some bright-minded and intelligent individuals who can take my spot like @๐’‹๐’–๐’†๐’”๐’–๐’•๐’ˆ @Internet Nomad and maybe @AbdiFreedom (if he stops being such a white bootlicker)

Sincerely, your Supreme Leader Malab

Last edited:

Barni

โš ๏ธ EPILEPTIC WARNING โš ๏ธ
No u stupid dabal do u think niggas would be willingly gay back when u can get put to death?