Poll: Can a person choose not to be gay?

Can a person choose not to be gay?

• Yes

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Do you have the reading comprihension of a chimp? I said there's nothing wrong with having urges so long as you don't act on them. And wtf do you mean "we don't get to speak on it"? You're not on twitter, tik-tok or some other internet hugbox you goofy dickhead, don't try and silence me because I don't gargle other men's jizz in my spare time. Jog on.

Why even bring up the fact that some of them are asexual? Technically, they're not even comitting a sin so it's a moot point. Also, why is the fact that married couples are allowed to fulfill their urges even relevant to this discussion?
Look at u resorting to insults bcs u dont have anything else to say. Whilst u were too busy getting in ur feelings u failed to see my point. How is saying that having gay feelings is not wrong as long as u dont act on them makes any sense? If those feelings weren’t bad then y cant one act on it? As for my point on asexuals, I wanted to shed light on the fact that homosexuality is about love just like heterosexuality not just sodomy like it’s seen by most ppl. Yet that flew past that cambuulo u call ur brain. As for my point on married couples most humans have s*xual urges that can be fulfilled when u have s*x. Marital s*x is used as an outlet to relieve these urges for muslims but what do homosexuals get? It is very hypocritical for one to say u must not act on ur desires, that only concern u & ur partner, when they get to be happily married to someone. Especially straight muslim men who can have 4 wives. fyi i am not a man.

Imo, I believe homosexuals don’t choose to be gay, because why would they? What could they possibly benefit out of being attracted to the same sex?
It would be like asking if a straight person can choose not to be straight.

KinsiHilaac

Pretend there is a title here
The fact that some people are saying yes, Why are they acting like they themselves were able to choose their sexuality , shi is wild

Trending