Poll: Can a person choose not to be gay?

Can a person choose not to be gay?

• Yes

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
The stalemate of the century.
Scared Kermit The Frog GIF

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
Why do yall care what sexual acts another person does in their bedrooms? Your children and women are literally starving, your country is corrupted as it can be and there are literal terrorism in your capital and here you are for the 1000x times discussing about lgbt
Why do you keep telling us look at your country this and than we get there are problems and yes there will be time to fix it but does that mean we cannot have discussion in another topic. Why do you keep saying 'your' did I get something wrong are you ajnabi?

Somali Saayid

VIP
Why do you keep telling us look at your country this and than we get there are problems and yes there will be time to fix it but does that mean we cannot have discussion in another topic. Why do you keep saying 'your' did I get something wrong are you ajnabi?
This seems so childish to me like why bring up women and children when we are having a discussion are can we not eat drink sleep talk because there is a problem in Somalia. By that logic no one from Africa or East Asian countries can talk you included.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Hello, dear @Osama-bin Al-ballin

I'm writing to express my full gratitude to you for appreciating my point of view regarding somali issues and how we as a community should priorities the real life issues our people back home are currently facing rather than discussing the same repetitive trivial topics such as lgbt, marriage/50k mahr, are somalis black or not etc.

As you might know I'm currently on a vacation trip with my girl friends enjoying the precious times of our youth, after years of dedicated studying. However I am sadly to inform you that I'm not suitable to take on that task due the time and place I'm in right now, nevertheless I do have some bright-minded and intelligent individuals who can take my spot like @๐’‹๐’–๐’†๐’”๐’–๐’•๐’ˆ @Internet Nomad and maybe @AbdiFreedom (if he stops being such a white bootlicker)

Sincerely, your Supreme Leader Malab
Some good topic to have a discussion would be
  • How do we teach nomads about sustainable grazing methods.
  • How did siad barre improve the literacy rate within nation how would we be able to replicate it
  • How in the islamic golden age both islamic schools and normal educational schools were unified should we adopt that same method.
  • Should we drop loan words and priorities the old afsomali
  • What can we learn from Genghis khan or Prophet Muhammad(SAW) who made a very tribal people unified.
  • Us somalis never joined the larger islamic empire. Should we ever? Would our needs be met.
  • Why we should move to wind turbains as somalia is very windy
  • Why we should use solar panels because somalia is very sunny.
  • How do we take back ogadeen and nfd without having to go into a full blown war.
  • What are the most effective methods on getting alshabab to leave somalia.
  • How does the next 5,10 and 50 years look like for somalia.
  • In a ww3 scenario what would somalia be doing.
  • How do we make traditinal somali attire popular again.
  • What values or culture do we truly have thats connects us to other cushitic groups.

So many topics

Garaad diinle

๎€š๎€ž๎€ข๎€œ๎€  ๎€ ๎€Ÿ๎€ก๎€๎€›
Yes it very easy just as easy as a straight men choses to stay away from women when it comes to bed. We're not mindless zombies ruled and controlled by our lust and bottomless desires to do and act in an involuntary way.

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

VIP
Via proxy and funding OG rebels and providing them with the equipment.
Hmm but at some point your going to have to claim the new borders thats an act of war. Plus US, EU, AU and other couple letter organisation are going to back them.Who would be on our sides. I don't think the arabs would stick their heads out enough to join the fight.The only given would be Eritrea.

Kenya would instantly know whats up and get defensive instantly making us have to fight a war on both fronts.

Any african businessman would face african prejudice in nations like SA or Tanzania.

I am currently engaging in a romantic relationship with a inmate called Tyrone. If you wish to contact me, please call this number:

Stateville Correctional Center
No reviews
Prison ยท Crest Hill, IL
Open โ‹… Closes 2:30โ€ฏPM
(815) 727-3607

Yes it very easy just as easy as a straight men choses to stay away from women when it comes to bed. We're not mindless zombies ruled and controlled by our lust and bottomless desires to do and act in an involuntary way.
Then is it also very easy to be attracted to the other sex?

Somali Saayid

VIP
Hmm but at some point your going to have to claim the new borders thats an act of war. Plus US, EU, AU and other couple letter organisation are going to back them.Who would be on our sides. I don't think the arabs would stick their heads out enough to join the fight.The only given would be Eritrea.

Kenya would instantly know whats up and get defensive instantly making us have to fight a war on both fronts.

Any african businessman would face african prejudice in nations like SA or Tanzania.
and if the rebels declared independence and then formed a country took a vote to join the union which would be rigged and then we incorporate somali galbeed.

I think that homosexuality is an error when it comes to genetics. A person's neurology went wrong somewhere down the line, as we all know that the purpose of all life is to pass on genes. The creation of life from conception to birth and then further development is not a perfect system. This is proven by maladaptive conditions like prada wili syndrome or downsyndrome or some other birth defects. Another very similar thing to homosexuality is the autism spectrum disorder, a person with this condition has some sort of deviation when it comes to brain chemistry. This condition prevents a person from understanding emotions or human interaction as well as a neurotypical. This condition is not favourable to courting as it requires a specific set of social cues and emotional understanding etc. The process of life is imperfect.

Garaad diinle

๎€š๎€ž๎€ข๎€œ๎€  ๎€ ๎€Ÿ๎€ก๎€๎€›
Then is it also very easy to be attracted to the other sex?
I can't say i know for sure all i can say is that we're all are capable of self restraint. Many married couples don't engage in intimate acts with each other if you have a look at say japan where men and women deliberately choses not to engage in intimate relationship no one would describe them as non straight nation. The uncontrollable desire is a myth.

I remember reading something about someone that thought of him self as non hetero for a while but later on quit and turned straight again. People justified this as him being bi but that's simply ludicrous. It's clear that he changed his perspective after the adrenaline and dopamine calmed down, later turning back to his original state.

Last edited:
Life is all about choices. They can choose to not follow their desires. But, they would rather not take responsibility for their actions and blame it on external factors.

No u stupid dabal do u think niggas would be willingly gay back when u can get put to death?
There's a difference between having urges and acting on those urges. I don't think it's a haram to be attracted to the same sex, it's a test of your nafs. What is big-time haram though, is committing sodomy which is 100% a choice. So chill out with the reddit tier fedora tipping obnoxiousness walal, it's gross:tacky:

Barni

โš ๏ธ EPILEPTIC WARNING โš ๏ธ
There's a difference between having urges and acting on those urges. I don't think it's a haram to be attracted to the same sex, it's a test of your nafs. What is big-time haram though, is committing sodomy which is 100% a choice. So chill out with the reddit tier fedora tipping obnoxiousness walal, it's gross:tacky:
Heterosexuals dont get to speak on controlling s*xual urges, when u get to fulfil them once u get married. Besides homosexuality isnt just sexual like some of u guys like to see it as there r asexual gay ppl. So quit calling it sodomy bcs there is more to being gay than wanting someone else d*ck up ur a$$. And do u mind elaborating on that last reddit line? I donโ€™t know what u r yapping about.

Heterosexuals dont get to speak on controlling s*xual urges, when u get to fulfil them once u get married. Besides homosexuality isnt just sexual like some of u guys like to see it as there r asexual gay ppl. So quit calling it sodomy bcs there is more to being gay than wanting someone else d*ck up ur a$$. And do u mind elaborating on that last reddit line? I donโ€™t know what u r yapping about.
Do you have the reading comprihension of a chimp? I said there's nothing wrong with having urges so long as you don't act on them. And wtf do you mean "we don't get to speak on it"? You're not on twitter, tik-tok or some other internet hugbox you goofy dickhead, don't try and silence me because I don't gargle other men's jizz in my spare time. Jog on.

Why even bring up the fact that some of them are asexual? Technically, they're not even comitting a sin so it's a moot point. Also, why is the fact that married couples are allowed to fulfill their urges even relevant to this discussion?

Trending