What would you choose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
Pan arabism>>Pan islamism

Pan islamism wouldn't work but pan arabism could potentially work
:icon lol::icon lol:
Lol why does it say certified king under your name. No king is a cuck, yet you a cuck for arabs. What it should say under your name is certified cuck
It would be super hard in today's world
its always hard. You think it was easy back then? Tell that to all the sahabah, tabieen, and those after them who gave up their lives, wealth, and families to allow it to become a reality. This is by no means an “easy path” but it’s doable and also compulsory on us

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Lol why does it say certified king under your name. No king is a cuck, yet you a cuck for arabs. What it should say under your name is certified cuck

its always hard. You think it was easy back then? Tell that to all the sahabah, tabieen, and those after them who gave up their lives, wealth, and families to allow it to become a reality. This is by no means an “easy path” but it’s doable and also compulsory on us

How iam I being a cuck lol i just think that pan arabism would work better rather than pan islamism kkkk

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How iam I being a cuck lol i just think that pan arabism would work better rather than pan islamism kkkk

Why though explain

1590460003845.jpeg

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

I never said I didn't want Pan Islamism, but we're dealing with hypotheticals here. You'll have to look at things from a realistic point of view from the current circumstance, but here you are responding with emotions and no real argument, which this thread was about.

Where did you get that I'm a tribalist or nationalist from? Very pathetic and desperate labeling to undermine. Foh with that pathetic shit, maggot
ok my apologies if I was too harsh but you could easily have used the same logic against the Companions. My point is we need to stop thinking that it was easier establishing an Islamic empire back in the early centuries because it was not. The munafiqeen used exactly the same logic (I’m not calling you a munafiq I’m just saying they used similar argument). For example, they said how on earth are we going to go against the traditional tribal structure of the Arabian peninsula which we and our forefathers have known for generations. They also said things like how are we gunna go against all these tribes in arabia when they come together to form an Ahzab (confederate coalition) against us. And then also when the prophet promised they would conquer the Roman and persian empires they mocked and said how are we desert dwellers and bedouins gunna conquer the two super powers of the time. And yet they were wrong and the ones who trusted in the promise of Allah and strove hard to make his word the highest at all times were victorious and became kings of the world.

Neither, f*ck both these ideologies, Im not gonna share a nation with no fucking oromos i dont care if they are muslims what the f*ck i got incommon with tatars,baskhirs or javanese? I only believe in a somali ethnostate

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

A pan islamist state would collapse quite quickly and wouldn't last very long where as a pan arabist state would be more likely to work since arabs are already united under 1 language 1 ethnicity etc.
Looool how’d that pan Arabism work for them in the 6 day war against Israel. All these arab nations surrounding, the little newly self declared state, and yet got their asses handed to them in 6 days by this tiny country. Don’t even say they got help from the west cuz all they did was get weapons. The arabs got humiliated and now they work for the Jews:yloezpe::ftw9nwa: Just look at west bank, Jordan, Egypt, khaleej. Lool those mans can’t beak to Netanyahu, they just fall in line as he orders them around.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Looool how’d that pan Arabism work for them in the 6 day war against Israel. All these arab nations surrounding, the little newly self declared state, and yet got their asses handed to them in 6 days by this tiny country. Don’t even say they got help from the west cuz all they did was get weapons. The arabs got humiliated and now they work for the Jews:yloezpe::ftw9nwa: Just look at west bank, Jordan, Egypt, khaleej. Lool those mans can’t beak to Netanyahu, they just fall in line as he orders them around.

Israel didn't defeat the arabs on their own sxb they got major support from the west especially the US who armed the IDF to the teeth

If israel had to fight the arabs with no support from the west there would be no israel today lool

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Israel didn't defeat the arabs on their own sxb they got major support from the west especially the US kkkkk

If israel had to fight the arabs with no support from the west there would be no israel lool
What help did they get other then getting weapons. The arabs got weapons as well from the gulf who had weapons from the west so it was a pretty much even playing field. They TWICE the man power and still got humiliated. They are the ones who initiated the war and they literally lost more than they had in the beginning of the war Lool. Just take in how much land the yahud annexed

Jews are truly the greatest race on this world, But at the same time the most unmoral and unlikable, But nothing can be compared to the dirty arabs

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Israel didn't defeat the arabs on their own sxb they got major support from the west especially the US who armed the IDF to the teeth

If israel had to fight the arabs with no support from the west there would be no israel today lool
Men lie, women lie, numbers don’t. Fact don’t care about your feelings saxib
BE58FD43-E6C2-424F-9C69-3A74D37706A4.jpeg

:mjlol:

Dad riyo ku jira.

Ma tartan damaday baad modaan inee weli socato? Sheeko Khaliifat wa laga tagay. Kumaan ducoyiin ee ummada dirtay, wan ka xumahay inu voicemail dhafeen. Iska sabra, ciidan shimbir iyo maroodi ba ideen rajaynaya.

birds.gif

Trending