Poll and discussion: Pan Arabism vs Pan Islamism

What would you choose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very unrealistic. If Pan Islamic unity were put in place, the sheer potential power-projection would spark WW3.

Much of the current power balance function specifically to not let anything of that nature from ever forming, and a disruptor of that magnitude would shake the bedrock and undermine the primacy of the biggest world powers.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Don't know much about him tbh,

Under a pan islamic caliphate you would have access to multiples wives of different origins

all types of exotic flavours

:shaq:
True and everyone would learn classical arabic in school. We would have field trips to medina and stuff. I would have a Spanish wife.:lawd:

True and everyone would learn classical arabic in school. We would have field trips to medina and stuff. I would have a Spanish wife.

No riba, no man made laws, basic essential utilities will be free , land will be cheap everything will be affordable because theres no satanic interest to raise the prices and cause inflation.

Justice will prevail and everyone will have peace in their heart

Prettymuslim94

No riba, no man made laws, basic essential utilities will be free , land will be cheap everything will be affordable because theres no satanic interest to raise the prices and cause inflation.

Justice will prevail and everyone will have peace in their heart
Best of all no tax!!
:lawd:

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
Makkah and medina would be the capitals of the Islamic empire.
Not necessarily. In fact Medina was only the capital for like the first 30 years of Islamic history. After approximately 50 years of the death of the prophet (SAW) Mecca was claimed as capital of ibn Zubayr’s (RA) caliphate for about 20 years. So Medina and Mecca were like capitals for like only 50 years within 1400 years of Islamic history

Prettymuslim94

Not necessarily. In fact Medina was only the capital for like the first 30 years of Islamic history. After approximately 50 years of the death of the prophet (SAW) Mecca was claimed as capital of ibn Zubayr’s (RA) caliphate for about 20 years. So Medina and Mecca were like capitals for like only 50 years within 1400 years of Islamic history
Just letting you know makkah and medina would be the capitals though. If not medina then makkah still would be the capital. If makkah got blown up by some jews or Christians would the Muslim communities so oh it's just makkah who cares or would their be a bloody world?

Damascus, Baghdad, Cairo were capitals for longer

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Just letting you know makkah and medina would be the capitals though. If not medina then makkah still would be the capital. If makkah got blown up by some jews or Christians would the Muslim communities so oh it's just makkah who cares or would their be a bloody world?
Bro why you’d qashin me I just gave you facts. Ideally yes Medina should be capital of the Islamic world because that was the capital of the messenger of Allah (SAW)

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Very unrealistic. If Pan Islamic unity were put in place, the sheer potential power-projection would spark WW3.

Much of the current power balance function specifically to not let anything of that nature from ever forming, and a disruptor of that magnitude would shake the bedrock and undermine the primacy of the biggest world powers.
And why should we fear WW3 when we have Allah on our side. It’s people with your thought process why we don’t have and are stuck with our nationalist and tribal shitholes

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Tbh idk if pan Islamism would work though.
You qashined me too
bro because you said an Islamic caliphate wouldn’t work when Allah has promised us it will. You think Allah was incompetent that he made the system only work for one time and not another? It will work anytime we just need to come with sincerity and the willingness to sacrifice for it just like the companions of the messenger (SAW) did

It will happen eventually. One day everyone will be Muslims too.

Prettymuslim94

bro because you said an Islamic caliphate wouldn’t work when Allah has promised us it will. You think Allah was incompetent that he made the system only work for one time and not another? It will work anytime we just need to come with sincerity and the willingness to sacrifice for it just like the companions of the messenger (SAW) did
It would be super hard in today's world

And why should we fear WW3 when we have Allah on our side. It’s people with your thought process why we don’t have and are stuck with our nationalist and tribal shitholes
I never said I didn't want Pan Islamism, but we're dealing with hypotheticals here. You'll have to look at things from a realistic point of view from the current circumstance, but here you are responding with emotions and no real argument, which this thread was about.

Where did you get that I'm a tribalist or nationalist from? Very pathetic and desperate labeling to undermine.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts