Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
8305b79fd5c0438481d7990806daa30b.jpg

Clearly Cushitic features, built and hair

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
They deffo were cushtic. E1b1b is found in Egypt even though most Egyptians who live in Egyptian right now are Arab descendants (J haplogroup)

World

VIP
I think why some think they were cushitic looking is because Somalis/cushites share some ancient Eurasian dna (Natufian) originating in upper Egypt.
BTW, Bronze Age Naqadans show notable craniofacial affinity with Somalis over modern day Egyptians.

upload_2018-5-4_20-52-7.png

upload_2018-5-4_20-49-38.png

I'm convinced the fact that you're a Bantu through out all this time. :kodaksmiley:
I'm a very thin-skinned person. I wouldn't be able to stay on this website.
If I was Bantu I would hate Somalis on SSpot with a passion but as you can see I don't have any animosity towards anyone. I know my ancestors AlhamduliLah. Egyptians were weaklings that were dominated by everyone who wanted to dominate them. I don't know what we will gain from trying to claim disgusting pagans like them.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I'm a very thin-skinned person. I wouldn't be able to stay on this website.
If I was Bantu I would hate Somalis on SSpot with a passion but as you can see I don't have any animosity towards anyone. I know my ancestors AlhamduliLah. Egyptians were weaklings that were dominated by everyone who wanted to dominate them. I don't know what we will gain from trying to claim disgusting pagans like them.

We Somalis were Puntites so we're not claiming them. We're just saying that the ancient Egyptians were our cousins who were northern Cushites but their language is obviously extinct now and only few tribes survived like the Bejas who live in southern Egypt today with their own respected autonomous region.

We Somalis were Puntites so we're not claiming them. We're just saying that the ancient Egyptians were our cousins who were northern Cushites but their language is obviously extinct now and only few tribes survived like the Bejas who live in southern Egypt today with their own respected autonomous region.
:gucciwhat:Are you trying to tell me that the worst man to walk this earth -Ramses- was black?
:nahgirl:He was Middle Eastern person with red hair.

Stop trying to say that we were cousins of those pagans. It has already been proven that those pagans were Middle Eastern through DNA tests. The only Pagans were are related to are the Oromo, Habeshi, and Sudanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending