Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
My guess is that they were 60-70 % West Asian, and 30-40 % Nilotic. So probably more Middle Eastern looking Cushitics.

They were definitely Hamites, they display the classic Hamitic looks of curly hair, aquiline noses and light caramel to deep red/brown skin. They probably had more Levantine/West Asian DNA than cushites though.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I believe they were northern Cushitic. People must realize that Coptic are a mixture of various of invaders.

I’d say - regarding craniometry and anthropometry - that they’re a mix of Cushitic and Caucasoid populations mingling with one another.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Yeah, Copts are a highly mixed race, with native Egyptian, Greek, Turkish, Albanian admixture and more.

They also have heavy Cushitic and Arab mixture. Also, Persian and Roman too. Overall Egypt was dominated by northern Cushites but I wish they built a massive wall on Sinai desert to block the invaders like the great wall of China that blocked most barbaric nomads from the north.

They looked like typical Egyptians that live in the low lands. Somalis have become the next AA with the we waz ancient Egyptian and shiit

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
40% of Somali genetics came from Egypt and Israel.

We are ten times closer to Ancient Egyptians than any AA.

I actually saw an AA arguing that the ancient Egyptians were black by showing pictures of Somalis and Ethiopians, and then comparing them to paintings of AE. So he claims AE history through east Africans, even though he himself has west African origins. :ayaanswag:

40% of Somali genetics came from Egypt and Israel.

We are ten times closer to Ancient Egyptians than any AA.
Yes we are but Egyptian are still closer to ancient Egyptians than us especially copts I don't see the reason why we cling on other people's culture

I believe they were typical Cushites. They started off with a great civilisation and were raped raped out of existence by outsiders, typical cushite fate smh...

:bell:

we have same dna e1b1b1,definitely Cushitic,later annihilated by foreign admix and invasions mainly from Greece and others around.

World

VIP
Genetically they are closer too
There’s no proof that the Early-Middle age Ancient Egyptians were closely related to modern day Egyptians as there hasn’t been any extractions done on them. The Coptics however are the closest modern day population to the Middle-Late age Ancient Egyptians.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
There’s no proof that the Early-Middle age Ancient Egyptians were closely related to modern day Egyptians as there hasn’t been any extractions done on them. The Coptics however are the closest modern day population to the Middle-Late age Ancient Egyptians.

Coptic people are a mixture of various of invaders. They have nothign to do with Ancient Egypt and modern day Egyptians are Arabs from the middle east.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Old Kingdom Egypt were Hamitic people that got conquered by Upper Egypt Aka Cushities. who were then replaced by waves of waves by outsiders. The final nail in the coffin was the Assyrian expansion pushing Cushities to expand to the south. That's my understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts