PM Abiy and his Wife. Romantic Moments in Bahir Dar

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you would be ok with xabashi's who oppress your people and who have done unimaginable terrible stuff to your ancestors in the past but you absolutely despise and hate everything about miskeen bantus who have done nothing to you, who share the same religion as you and speak the same language because of their looks? :comeon:

This forum I swear, so many strange people on here.
I actually have no problem with bantu's they will provide to be great citizens for good labour jobs. Also they seem to have an inferiority complex with us.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
You must be blind, read my last posts. I only support a Somaliweyn for Somalis only; all ajnabis should be removed.

You're the strange one who bootyclaps for a people who have a history of savagery & genocide. Look up the Rwanda genocide; if you looked remotely "Horner" then you would've been slaughtered by those bantu savages. That's the future of Somalia if nothing is done to reverse it now.

sxb you are absolutely obsessed with looks and hate somali bantus for that only meanwhile I've seen you make multiple neutral and even positive posts on Ethiopians talking about fellow horners this and that. :comeon:

my earlier posts in this thread are clearly trolling, I have nothing but hate for these xabashi gaalo. the fact you would sooner ally with these scum than your fellow muslim brothers and sisters who speak our language and have assimilated into our culture speaks volume about you.

I've seen the thread you made in the Politics section, you need to calm down with this ridiculous hate towards your muslim brothers and sisters that is fuelled by a silly superiority complex.

sxb you are absolutely obsessed with looks and hate somali bantus for that only meanwhile I've seen you make multiple neutral and even positive posts on Ethiopians talking about fellow horners this and that. :comeon:

my earlier posts in this thread are clearly trolling, I have nothing but hate for these xabashi gaalo. the fact you would sooner ally with these scum than your fellow muslim brothers and sisters who speak our language and have assimilated into our culture speaks volume about you.

I've seen the thread you made in the Politics section, you need to calm down with this ridiculous hate towards your muslim brothers and sisters that is fuelled by a silly superiority complex.
I've never made a "positive" post about Ethiopians you nacas; i've made multiple posts calling for oromos to be deported you neef & no i don't have a superiority complex towards anyone or have hatred for bantus because of looks.

I simply want Somaliweyn to remain Somali. Nothing more to it.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I actually have no problem with bantu's they will provide to be great citizens for good labour jobs. Also they seem to have an inferiority complex with us.

there are a huge amount of people on this forum that hate and want to get rid of muslim somali bantus more than they despise these xabashi gaalo that have done unimaginable terrible stuff to our people. they see these people as closer to them due to "features" and stupid labels like "Cushite/Horner" than people that have assimilated into our culture and speak our language.

SubhanAllah, what is happening to our people?

img_20181110_182139-jpg.59073

Replace that flag with the Somalia flag, waryada. This will be how far Greater Somalia will stretch out. I just hope for the next election Somalia gets a Nationalistic leader, that, not only make greater Somalia come true, but also greater.

The fact that the Ethiopian Pm said that in front of Somali leaders and they kept their chill just bothers me. If I was there and he said that shit infront of me. I would just be like,
tenor.gif

there are a huge amount of people on this forum that hate and want to get rid of muslim somali bantus more than they despise these xabashi gaalo that have done unimaginable terrible stuff to our people. they see these people as closer to them due to "features" and stupid labels like "Cushite/Horner" than people that have assimilated into our culture and speak our language.

SubhanAllah, what is happening to our people?
Sxhb the bantu's could be vital to our success in rebuilding somaliweyn, they would serve as a great underclass not mention they would take the backbreaking labour jobs. That most somalis dont want, and since they love Somalia so much they could fight in our war against these Raw meat eaters if they help us win they will gain citizenship in our new Somali Kingdom with restricted rights like how many childrens they can have. Don't want them over taking us, but I see them as a good underclass to serve us noble Geeljires.

Sxb it's a numbers game; if the bantus continue to grow at the current rate then the prospect of a race war will increase. If Somalis are already killing each other because of qabiil then they'll definitely be wiling to kill bantus when the time comes.

Its best if we avoid that future & deport them back to their homelands.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Sxhb the bantu's could be vital to our success in rebuilding somaliweyn, they would serve as a great underclass not mention they would take the backbreaking labour jobs. That most somalis dont want, and since they love Somalia so much they could fight in our war against these Raw meat eaters if they help us win they will gain citizenship in our new Somali Kingdom with restricted rights like how many childrens they can have. Don't want them over taking us, but I see them as a good underclass to serve us noble Geeljires.

Somali Bantu's are extremely hard workers and they are absolute patriots. These people fought in the 1977 war to free @SOMALI GENERAL 's people from bondage and even before that with Nasiib Buundo they were fighting the Italian Colonialists to liberate our lands.

Sxb it's a numbers game; if the bantus continue to grow at the current rate then the prospect of a race war will increase. If Somalis are already killing each other because of qabiil then they'll definitely be wiling to kill bantus.

Its best if we avoid that future & deport to their homelands.
Thats where birth control comes in and restricted number of childrens they can have like china one child policy. If they produce more than the given number they will either be deported or fined heavily also i am pretty sure bantu will gladly accept my offer since they can have quality families and gain citizenship in Somalia.

Somali Bantu's are extremely hard workers and they are absolute patriots. These people fought in the 1977 war to free @SOMALI GENERAL 's people from bondage and even before that with Nasiib Buundo they were fighting the Italian Colonialists to liberate our lands.
Its funny how you & Alt-Right-Cushite speak of bantus as "great citizens" and yet you want to keep them as under-class...
:comeon:

You guys literally want to sow the destruction of Somaliweyn, since those bantus won't tolerate being fourth-class forever & will rise up to fight Somalis.

Thats where birth control comes in and restricted number of childrens they can have like china one child policy. If they produce more than the given number they will either be deported or fined heavily also i am pretty sure bantu will gladly accept my offer since they can have quality families and gain citizenship in Somalia.
You're naive

Truth is, it will be more of an experiment if things dont fully work out they will be purged from Somalia. Before things get out of control.
We shouldn't waste our time with these "experiments"...

It's either they gain full rights as citizens & eventually replace us demographically or we deport them all back to their homelands before the demographic problem is irreversible.

We shouldn't waste our time with these "experiments"...

It's either they gain full rights as citizens & eventually replace us demographically or we deport them all back to their homelands before the demographic problem is irreversible.
Who will work our labour jobs lol most of these old head view even exercising as beneath them we need an underclass to do these labour work that most somalis hate doing.

Who will work our labour jobs lol most of these old head view even exercising as beneath them we need an underclass to do these labour work that most somalis hate doing.
We'll force the Geeljire to love hard labour; we should teach Somalis that doing hard labour is an act of patriotism. Simple.

Somaliweyn should be built with Somali muscle.
:rejoice:

We'll force the Geeljire to love hard labour; we should teach Somalis that doing hard labour is an act of patriotism. Simple.

Somaliweyn should be built with Somali muscle.
:rejoice:
Haye seems to be good idea but knowing Somalis they would rather pick up a gun and fight you then do hard labour.

Haye seems to be good idea but knowing Somalis they would rather pick up a gun and fight you then do hard labour.
We should get rid of the notion that we need a bantu under-class in our country, that work-shy @kobe relishes in having bantus doing labour because it reminds him of slavery & has a superiority complex towards these people & wants to keep it that way.

We need to have self-confidence in ourselves so that we can rebuild our nation on our own, instead of being lazy work-shy neefs like @kobe

Should get rid of the notion that we need a bantu under-class in our country, that work-shy @kobe relishes in having bantu doing labour because it reminds him of slavery & has a superiority complex towards these people.

We need to have self-confidence in ourselves so that we can rebuild our nation on our own, instead of being lazy work-shy neefs.
True you hear that @kobe your just like us a evil racist who wants to hurt these poor bantus:cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts