Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
IMG_20181110_182139.jpg

Tryna figure out how this is possible
giphy.gif

As Horners/Cushites, I'd welcome corporation between our states & correct past misgivings & issues given the opportunity. However, the idea of the HOA becoming one nation is not acceptable for us Somalis.

Last edited:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
These ethiopians (except @Emily since she isn't a ethiopian ) truly believe this shit. Forgot it. A united horn of africa, will never happen in a million year. The somali people won't agree with it, and the eritrean people won't either. Stop daydreaming. :siilaanyolaugh:
Eritrea is like the Somaliland of Ethiopia, ing about "you oppressed us and shieet" and getting extremely offended when you mistake them for a Ethiopian (except they actually somehow got recognized).:mjohreally:

Last edited:
O.5 seconds after it's formation it.would be invaded by the United States and it's es at N.A.T.O due to it having nearly all of the gulf of aden on it's northern shore and having access to the oil found in Southern Somalia. The Cadaans don't want another powerful eastern world country especially a African one.
Why would you support a united HOA?

When did this place get invade by raw meat eater, isn't this place called SomaliSpot not EthiopiaSpot wallahi these Raw meat eaters are wierd and confused. Warya are you lost:mahubowtf: go post in Meejra or TheColi seriously we dont give two fucks about Ethiopian politics or the PM.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
When did this place get invade by raw meat eater, isn't this place called SomaliSpot not EthiopiaSpot wallahi these Raw meat eaters are wierd and confused. Warya are you lost:mahubowtf: go post in Meejra or TheColi seriously we dont give two fucks about Ethiopian politics or the PM.
These politics effect us. There President is litteraly saying Somalis and Hebeshis will he under one President in the future.:jaynerd:

Also what do these Ethiopians want from us wallahi its like there blood thirsty vampires they want our land and want us to bow down to them and admire them.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
As Horners/Cushites, I'd welcome corporation between our states & correct past misgivings & issues given the opportunity. However, the idea of the HOA becoming one nation is not acceptable for us Somalis.

so you would be ok with xabashi's who oppress your people and who have done unimaginable terrible stuff to your ancestors in the past but you absolutely despise and hate everything about miskeen bantus who have done nothing to you, who share the same religion as you and speak the same language because of their looks? :comeon:

This forum I swear, so many strange people on here.

so you would be ok with xabashi's who oppress your people and who have done unimaginable terrible stuff to your ancestors in the past but you absolutely despise and hate everything about miskeen bantus who have done nothing to you, who share the same religion as you and speak the same language because of their looks? :comeon:

This forum I swear, so many strange people on here.
You must be blind, read my last posts. I only support a Somaliweyn for Somalis only; all ajnabis should be removed.

You're the strange one who bootyclaps for a people who have a history of savagery & genocide. Look up the Rwanda genocide; if you looked remotely "Horner" then you would've been slaughtered by those bantu savages. That's the future of Somalia if nothing is done to reverse the demographic replacement now.

Status
Not open for further replies.