PM Abiy and his Wife. Romantic Moments in Bahir Dar

Status
Not open for further replies.
@xabashi have you heard about this?

We'll soon be one nation, as it should be. :nvjpqts:

I am someone who checks the source first before even discussing an issue and I thought this news is just another #FakeNews but to my surprise the PM indeed said the words in Bahir Dar in front of both Eritrean and Somalia presidents. I still don't know what to make of this. I am still confused.
:cosbyhmm::what::what1:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@xabashi have you heard about this?

We'll soon be one nation, as it should be. :nvjpqts:
What's this?:what1::what1:
@Emily @kobe @xabashi

IMG_20181110_182139.jpg

:gucciwhat: tf!

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I am someone who checks the source first before even discussing an issue and I thought this news is just another #FakeNews but to my surprise the PM indeed said the words in Bahir Dar in front of both Eritrean and Somalia presidents. I still don't know what to make of this. I am still confused.
:cosbyhmm::what::what1:

he just said what is inevitable. there is no reason for there to be 4 countries separating culturally similar people in the Horn, we are just hurting ourselves with this stubbornness. we should all unite together and prosper together! :nvjpqts:

he just said what is inevitable. there is no reason for there to be 4 countries separating culturally similar people in the Horn, we are just hurting ourselves with this stubbornness. we should all unite together and prosper together! :nvjpqts:

He is up to something for sure and the others know very well and seem to agree. Very weird.

I mean what's going on? Could you explain what's happening over the horn:ileycry:

The plan seems to be achieving a United States of Africa by first the horn pioneering and showing the way forward. I am just guessing. I am still in disbelieve and confused.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The landlocked raw meat eating Habeshas are daydreaming as always. Quit staring at our long coastline you fucking creeps.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The landlocked raw meat eating Habeshas are daydreaming as always. Quit staring at our long coastline you fucking creeps.

Man said creeps, there is no other better words to describe them as creeps. You can tell they're hella thirsty over our coastal line.
:chrisfreshhah::dead:

If that was to ever happen, you know damn well Somalis would be politically, economically and militarily dominating this new country. We can beat Habesha at their own game if they want unity so it'll be a bad decision from them because they'll end up getting ruled us but obviously we Somalis aren't interested so they can quit dreaming. Plus, why did that map leave out half of Kenya that is settled by Somalis and Oromos?

Anyways, I believe the horn will have EU union style but they will never become one nation.

Last edited:
These ethiopians (except @Emily since she isn't a ethiopian ) truly believe this shit. Forgot it. A united horn of africa, will never happen in a million year. The somali people won't agree with it, and the eritrean people won't either. Stop daydreaming. :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending