plz don't laugh but- do women like virgin men too?

@tima why you qashin me abaayo? I'm just trying to help my brother to not make a fool of himself. Experience is very important to women, you could say I'm helping both genders when I tell this man to go get it. :mjohreally:
You know why!

tenor.gif

Marriage means you ain’t a virgin wtf are you talking about, Allah wants you birthing babies so being a virgin is islamically a bad thing passed qaangarnimo for men, get married to a wife or two and lose that virginity

Obviously getting married young is a good thing. But if you're not married yet it's not a bad thing to be a virgin. It is a good thing and that's what you should be saying. Being unmarried and having sex is a very bad thing for both men and women.

Tukraq

VIP
I don't think gibiin Udug would have liked being the 2nd wife or third.
Women most of the time don’t mind sharing men they view as high quality, they also have a sense of monkey see monkey do, get in a relationship and you’ll see women that you weren’t on there radar start wanting you

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
@Abba Sadacha I will be real honest with you. All the years of wanking will amount to nothing on your first time with a woman, and you won't be able to last as long as she needs. This creates a terrible first impression, so do you want your wife, who you may spend the rest of your life with, have this impression of inadequacy about you? Trust me it will feel terrible and you may even feel less than a man, I mean you couldn't even satisfy your women. And you know, she will always hold that over you and won't be as excited to do it with you. Unless you want to have pitiful reluctant sex and no intimacy in your marriage you need to go out there and practice :ufdup:

Start with the fat white women and work your way down to xalimo...but always make sure to stay safe of diseases

@Abba Sadacha I will be real honest with you. All the years of wanking will amount to nothing on your first time with a woman, and you won't be able to last as long as she needs. This creates a terrible first impression, so do you want your wife, who you may spend the rest of your life with, have this impression of inadequacy about you? Trust me it will feel terrible and you may even feel less than a man, I mean you couldn't even satisfy your women. And you know, she will always hold that over you and won't be as excited to do it with you. Unless you want to have pitiful reluctant sex and intimacy in your marriage you need to go out there and practice :ufdup:

Start with the fat white women and work your way down to xalimo...but always make sure to stay safe of diseases

Just because you wanked for years doesn't mean that every one else did sir.
Some of us have self control and fast when those urges get strong.
Thanks for advising me to commit zina though. Smh.

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Just because you wanked for years doesn't mean that every one else did sir.
Some of us have self control and fast when those urges get strong.
Thanks for advising me to commit zina though. Smh.
It is unhealthy not to bro, it wasn't meant to be a diss so...don't throw shade at me. There are certain sins you must commit as a man that is between you and Allah. :dabcasar:

@Abba Sadacha I will be real honest with you. All the years of wanking will amount to nothing on your first time with a woman, and you won't be able to last as long as she needs. This creates a terrible first impression, so do you want your wife, who you may spend the rest of your life with, have this impression of inadequacy about you? Trust me it will feel terrible and you may even feel less than a man, I mean you couldn't even satisfy your women. And you know, she will always hold that over you and won't be as excited to do it with you. Unless you want to have pitiful reluctant sex and no intimacy in your marriage you need to go out there and practice :ufdup:

LOOL are you ok? Everyone knows it will be awkward the first time it's common sense. But you are way too dramatic wll. It's not a terrible first impression it's what is expected and it will only get better. I'm pretty sure the first time when you are virgins will not be that bad and will actually be a memorable moment to share with your partner. Also don't listen to him again she would not hold it over you and you guys will begin to understand each other and each other's bodies so it will only get better. This is the absolute worst advice! @Toriye Are you not a muslim?

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
LOOL are you ok? Everyone knows it will be awkward the first time it's common sense. But you are way too dramatic wll. It's not a terrible first impression it's what is expected and it will only get better. I'm pretty sure the first time when you are virgins will not be that bad and will actually be a memorable moment to share with your partner. Also don't listen to him again she would not hold it over you and you guys will begin to understand each other and each other's bodies so it will only get better. This is the absolute worst advice! @Toriye Are you not a muslim?
You're just saying that cuz you know Abu Tyrone about to slide through after this niga done in under 1min

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tukraq

VIP

Same thing with never letting your wife see your thang on soft, never leave a bad impression

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
It is unhealthy not to bro, it wasn't meant to be a diss so...don't throw shade at me. There are certain sins you must commit as a man that is between you and Allah. :dabcasar:

@Mimir educate this man on his disgusting ways, we need another anti thread the wankers are increasing in there numbers

Same thing with never letting your wife see your thang on soft, never leave a bad impression
But your wife though? That's not possible if she's your wife and you guys are with each other all time. If she loves you she wouldn't care. You guys swear you have it all figured out. :chrisfreshhah:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
@Abba Sadacha Doesn't matter what your experience is just dont commit zina. The people who want kama sutra level partners can keep looking you dont need to cater for their absurd needs. You can grow with your partner if she isnt okay with that you dont marry her simple. The first night is literally just that the first night you can have sex 1 million times more again just listen to what they like and dislike once married, aint that hard.

There are niggas who have slept with 300 plus women still suck at having sex just cause they have numbers doesnt mean they are any good. Just dont be stupid and not know which hole is which etc your gucci

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
If you're both virgins then why does it matter?
Im sure the wife would feel the same, nervous and being inexperienced as well.

If she demands a "experienced" man doesn't that say something about her?