plz don't laugh but- do women like virgin men too?

I am one, alhamdulilah, but honestly, if i met a sister who only had physical relations with her previous husband, I'd consider marrying her. but yes indeed i'd prefer a virgin.

next question: do women expect men to know about a woman's anatomy and have basic sexual education knowledge? i started to read up on these things so i don't embarrass myself lol in the future inshaaAllah but honestly wish the masajid taught more sex ed courses

I am one, alhamdulilah, but honestly, if i met a sister who only had physical relations with her previous husband, I'd consider marrying her. but yes indeed i'd prefer a virgin.

next question: do women expect men to know about a woman's anatomy and have basic sexual education knowledge? i started to read up on these things so i don't embarrass myself lol in the future inshaaAllah but honestly wish the masajid taught more sex ed courses
Ma sha Allah it's a blessing to be a virgin until marriage in sha Allah you end up with a woman who has refrained from haram just like you. :icon e biggrin: If you're a virgin you most likely won't know what you're doing in the beginning but it I'm sure if won't take that long until you get the hang of it lol. Everyone should know basic human anatomy and basic sexual education. But I don't think anyone is expecting you to know everything. You'll learn everything in due time. It's not that serious.

Ma sha Allah it's a blessing to be a virgin until marriage in sha Allah you end up with a woman who has refrained from haram just like you and if you're a virgin you most likely won't know what you're doing in the beginning but it I'm sure if won't take that long until you get the hang of it lol. Everyone should know basic human anatomy and basic sexual education. But I don't think anyone is expecting you to know everything. You'll learn everything in due time. It's not that serious.

Alhamdulilah, it's not easy, but there is a hadith that says: if you strive to be chaste, Allah will make you chaste, and if you strive to have sabr, Allah will bless you with sabr.
I hope, I am among those.
he who seeks chastity, Allah will help him to be, and chaste he who seeks patience Allah will bestow patience upon him” [Al-Bukhari]

Post url: http://iswy.co/euq3l

Alright cool... cause I have read some stories of couples having horrible sex lives even months into their marriage, and I was worried a bit...lol :)

Alhamdulilah, it's not easy, but there is a hadith that says: if you strive to be chaste, Allah will make you chaste, and if you strive to have sabr, Allah will bless you with sabr.
I hope, I am among those.
he who seeks chastity, Allah will help him to be, and chaste he who seeks patience Allah will bestow patience upon him” [Al-Bukhari]

Post url: http://iswy.co/euq3l

Alright cool... cause I have read some stories of couples having horrible sex lives even months into their marriage, and I was worried a bit...lol :)
May Allah make us among those people who strive to please Allah. And if you have good communication I don't understand how you can have a bad sex life.

May Allah make us among those people who strive to please Allah. And if you have good communication I don't understand how you can have a bad sex life.

Ameen thumma ameen!

Makes sense. Just know that, growing up in my oromo-ethio household, you never had these kinds of convo's, I'd assume somali culture is similar.
you never see parents expressing love to each other lol nor do they ever ever have the ''sex talk'' with you.
they just expect you and your spouse to know these things later on in life, I guess?

Ameen thumma ameen!

Makes sense. Just know that, growing up in my oromo-ethio household, you never had these kinds of convo's, I'd assume somali culture is similar.
you never see parents expressing love to each other lol nor do they ever ever have the ''sex talk'' with you.
they just expect you and your spouse to know these things later on in life, I guess?
Exactly but now that I'm a little older I can talk to my mom about certain things because we're close but not in depth. Lol it's crazy how they expect us to just get married and figure it out :pachah1: but that's what they did and...it worked out. :lolbron:

Exactly but now that I'm a little older I can talk to my mom about certain things because we're close but not in depth. Lol it's crazy how they expect us to just get married and figure it out :pachah1: but that's what they did and...it worked out. :lolbron:

Lol true it did work out for our parents and their parents. Allah yarhamu my dad but if he were alive I'd just ask him any questions tho

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You're on a Somali forum daily, there isn't an hour when youre not on here.

Evaluate yourself
I got on here like not too long ago i wasnt on here the whole day check my post times retard

You post shit just so you can be edgy you have no life you waste of fucking sperm no one likes you

Trending

Latest posts