plz don't laugh but- do women like virgin men too?

You all sound like incels.:chrisfreshhah: They believe all women are just fake and are liars and they have to be macho men. A woman can never like a guy because of his personality. He has to be rich or super attractive. Is it so hard to believe not all women are the same? Even though every woman on here said the opposite you want to speak for us. Delusion.
What women say and what women do are two opposite things.. All experienced brothers know this :manny:

Tukraq

VIP
You all sound like incels.:chrisfreshhah: They believe all women are just fake and are liars and they have to be macho men. A woman can never like a guy because of his personality. He has to be rich or super attractive. Is it so hard to believe not all women are the same? Even though every woman on here said the opposite you want to speak for us. Delusion.
Firstly not all the women have said the same thing on this post, secondly nobody said you had to be macho, has nothing to do with virginity unless you insinuating non macho men are somehow virgins( I don’t agree), also why would personality be aligned with virginity? Usually those with a better personality have been around

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Doesn't it sound funny? :russ:

With @Abdisamad3 I can never tell if he's joking or not he has views I dont agree with normally. So this isn't too unbelieveable of a stance for him to have , no woman I know wants a zina bandit they have normal partners and husbands. Im sure they are just meeting women in clubs and bars and base their opinion on women on that

:dead:

Last edited:
What women say and what women do are two opposite things.. All experienced brothers know this :manny:
You guys are not experienced nor married. Kulaha "never let your wife see your thang soft" I know the married men seeing this are laughing. Guys who talk like this sound like they're trying too hard. You're acting like all women are kids who are just playing games. Like we're going to say one thing and mean something completely different.
Firstly not all the women have said the same thing on this post, secondly nobody said you had to be macho, has nothing to do with virginity unless you insinuating non macho men are somehow virgins( I don’t agree), also why would personality be aligned with virginity? Usually those with a better personality have been around
You didn't even understand what I said but whatever
tenor.gif

Because they are actually married unlike you guys. So they can attest to how silly you guys sound.
That doesn't even make sense..
You guys are too emotional up here walahi.. Everything has to be politically correct and sweet :mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Women most of the time don’t mind sharing men they view as high quality, they also have a sense of monkey see monkey do, get in a relationship and you’ll see women that you weren’t on there radar start wanting you
You should be slapped for this.

Trending