plz don't laugh but- do women like virgin men too?

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
LOL

You guys need to stop this 50 K meher myth, that's what Khaleejis pay.
It is no myth... It is redemption for all hopeless incels that would otherwise never see any action. 50k mehr is honestly reasonable when you think about it :farmajoyaab:

virginity for women and virginity for men are viewed completely differently in society and people

Virgin women = Pure, chaste, innocent

Virgin man = undesirable, inexperienced, loser

Don't let people on this forum fool you, women don't want to marry a guy who isn't seen as desirable to other women. Luckily, women can't tell if your a virgin, If you're asked just say you've has 1-2 girlfriends in the past and some experience.
Not every woman wants that though and there are a lot of virgin Somali men who don’t seem like losers and come off as very confident in real life I’m sure we all know some. Being a virgin doesn’t equate to being weird, awkward and a loser.

I'm a virgin and want a virgin so that I don't look awkward.

Plus u don't know where that d¡ck has been in:cool: and if the guy ain't a virgin who has never married , there will be no guarantee he won't be cheating on me.
Sex is common sense anyway, u don't need to learn it, it comes natural to you. ;)

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
I mean, I am handsome according to my mom, Allah Yarhama,and at least 5-6 women in my life have said the same; but no... nowhere near the level of Prophet Yusuf pbuh.. of course
Allāh yarhamha.

I wasn't the one that said that though, and no one is as beautiful as nabi Yusuf (a.s) since he had 99 while we only have 1. If I remember correctly.
:oops:

Ma sha Allah it's a blessing to be a virgin until marriage in sha Allah you end up with a woman who has refrained from haram just like you. :icon e biggrin: If you're a virgin you most likely won't know what you're doing in the beginning but it I'm sure if won't take that long until you get the hang of it lol. Everyone should know basic human anatomy and basic sexual education. But I don't think anyone is expecting you to know everything. You'll learn everything in due time. It's not that serious.
I am one, alhamdulilah, but honestly, if i met a sister who only had physical relations with her previous husband, I'd consider marrying her. but yes indeed i'd prefer a virgin.

next question: do women expect men to know about a woman's anatomy and have basic sexual education knowledge? i started to read up on these things so i don't embarrass myself lol in the future inshaaAllah but honestly wish the masajid taught more sex ed courses
Masha’Allah fam, that’s the real jihad, refraining from such filth and evil, And bro, the sunnah to have good intercourse with your wife is foreplay

Brother don’t listen to them. Zina is a major sin in Islam. Don’t lose your imaan for this dunya. This world is only temporary, make a lot of dua, and if it’s written for you Allah(swt) will grant you a halal marriage.

Thank you. Very true indeed! Qur'an says do not even come CLOSE to zina, for a reason!

darkarabian56

arabianking
@Tukraq
I think you have misunderstood the OP perhaps, he is talking about being a virgin BEFORE getting married. If women care about that or they think it's weird. For most women they want a virgin man. No one is talking about previously married men.

Some Muslim men commit fornication before getting married, so it's not like it doesn't exist and they boast about it which is worse. And it's seen as caadhi amongst themselves, some Muslim girls do it too but hide it of course since if they reveal it they called dh1lo. Double standard since it's haram for both genders to have intercourse before marriage.
Look it's not double standards ok. A women who sleeps around is a dumpster. While a man who sleeps around will just get erectile dysfunction. dumpsters probably stink seen no dumpster smells good and would probably be itchy.:vqbuyv0:

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Look it's not double standards ok. A women who sleeps around is a dumpster. While a man who sleeps around will just get erectile dysfunction. dumpsters probably stink seen no dumpster smells good and would probably be itchy.:vqbuyv0:
So a Muslim man can sleep around? Where did you get that fatwah from...

I know culturally if a man has intercourse before marriage he won't get the same treatment and shamed as a girl would. It's forbidden for both genders islamicaly.

Trending

Latest posts