"Please treat me!" Bantu man claims he was mistreated after surviving explosion

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
You have to realize that it's very easy to condemn everything and everyone safe in the west.
There are many un-educated and illiterate Somalis because of the civil war and destruction which means they can get easily get brainwashed by anyone.

Next time you ''give up'' on the entire country, be a little more rational.

Oh bullshit Somalis are Muslim they follow the kitaab infact most Somalis are religious they understand tribalism and killing is wrong clearly written in the Quran they start learning it a very young age why is it so hard for them to follow own teachings? They’re not easily brainwashed they’re evil themselves and don’t want change.

Oh bullshit Somalis are Muslim they follow the kitaab infact most Somalis are religious they understand tribalism and killing is wrong clearly written in the Quran they start learning it a very young age why is it so hard for them to follow own teachings? They’re not easily brainwashed they’re evil themselves and don’t want change.
That's a dumb argument since you would have to explain why Muslims which are predominantly arabs have massacred over 669+ Humans since the 622 AD.
https://www.israelislamandendtimes.com/muslims-massacred-669-million-non-muslims-since-622ad/
Somalis are not intrinsically evil you idiot, it's called being brainwashed.

I'm also not saying that Islam is intrinsically evil but you should realize every nation has murdered, you're either self-hating hardcore or you're just plain dumb.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Are you advocating for killing them off?
View attachment 87939
Jiron advocates for genocide. We caught him @Muji I got your guy
nicolas-demeersman-rewrite-history-in-black-hitler-ii.jpg

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
That's a dumb argument since you would have to explain why Muslims which are predominantly arabs have massacred over 669+ Humans since the 622 AD.
https://www.israelislamandendtimes.com/muslims-massacred-669-million-non-muslims-since-622ad/
Somalis are not intrinsically evil you idiot, it's called being brainwashed.

I'm also not saying that Islam is intrinsically evil but you should realize every nation has murdered, you're either self-hating hardcore or you're just plain dumb.
yada yada yada keep your bullshit to yourself

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Don't even try that with me right now. You literally said "I don't care what the Bantu thinks. Ethnic Somalis are dead"....everyone saw it. You don't believe Somali-Bantus are Somalis and don't see their life as important as the rest.

:camby:
Bantus are obviously not ethnically Somali but, they’re Somali citizens, they live in Somalia, work in Somalia, speak Somali etc, that makes them Somali.

They've been here for centuries and ethnic Somalis have been enslaved too at different time periods and that's without even considering the modern Somali slaves in Yemen right now.
Somalis were never enslaved and Bantus just recently migrated to Somalia from Tanzania, I get that your mad about your people being wiped out but stop the capping lil nigga.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I dont even understand why Bantus tolerate this, they should go back to Tanzania

yes, instead of living as 2nd class citizens in Somalia, it would be better if they lived with dignity in their homeland

do you live in the west ? Because you can’t tell them to go back to their homeland while you live in Europe/North America comfortably.

do you live in the west ? Because you can’t tell them to go back to their homeland while you live in Europe/North America comfortably.

i am simply thinking from the perspective of what would be best for them

Bantus were brought to Somalia as slaves, it is evident they will never be treated equal to ethnic Somalis

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He is claiming that after arriving at the hospital, he begged for an hour to be treated while others were prioritised

He also claims he was among those who were going to be airlifted to Turkey but he was ultimately rejected

Thoughts?
I'll put my racism aside this one time.

He speaks our language his families probably have live in somali for generations. HE'S A GOD DAMN SOMALI. This is just upsetting

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He is claiming that after arriving at the hospital, he begged for an hour to be treated while others were prioritised

He also claims he was among those who were going to be airlifted to Turkey but he was ultimately rejected

Thoughts?
Set up a gofund me for him. I don't think the turkish will treat him if he's not a somali national but idk tbh.

Trending

Latest posts