"Please treat me!" Bantu man claims he was mistreated after surviving explosion

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I'll put my racism aside this one time.

He speaks our language his families probably have live in somali for generations. HE'S A GOD DAMN SOMALI. This is just upsetting
I'm surprised because the south somalis normally treat bantus like brothers. If someone could set up a gofundme for him i would donate.

We don't know the details yet. Maybe he couldn't afford treatment or the turkish refused to treat him because he's a minority.

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
He's a Somali Bantu in an majority ethnic Somali country, calm down obviously he will be discriminated against he's a minority which means I won't care since it happens in every society.

If you want to see my perspective then ask for it and yes I am obviously gonna prioritize my people over Slaves we purchased from the Arabs.
wow, just wow. When did you purchase slaves? the audacity of some people. Dont talk shit about our muslims brothers. You are slave to your qabil. Come back, when you know more about Islam.

When did you purchase slaves?
From 1800 to 1890, between 25,000–50,000 black African slaves are thought to have been sold from the slave market of Zanzibar to the Somali coast.[12] Most of the slaves were from the Majindo, Makua, Nyasa, Yao, Zalama, Zaramo and Zigua ethnic groups of Tanzania, Mozambique and Malawi. Collectively, these Bantu groups are known as Mushunguli, which is a term taken from Mzigula, the Zigua tribe's word for "people" (the word holds multiple implied meanings including "worker", "foreigner", and "slave").[3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_Bantus
Dont talk shit about our muslims brothers.
Ummah doesn't exist if it did muslim countries would have helped us, don't be delusional.

You are slave to your qabil
I never spoke of qabil in that quote, I don't dislike or condone any tribe whatsoever.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
yes, instead of living as 2nd class citizens in Somalia, it would be better if they lived with dignity in their homeland
Exactly, why are Bantus even in Somaloa when they have tens of countries to blend into in Africa, which are performing way better Wallahi #CushiticGenocide is real.:meleshame:

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
i am simply thinking from the perspective of what would be best for them

Bantus were brought to Somalia as slaves, it is evident they will never be treated equal to ethnic Somalis
False, it isnt evident. Compare somalis and other arabs. We treat them like our own. We dont segregate them. We may have many racist people in our country, but there is some muslims within us. Compared to other poor arabs like yemenis people, there is no slavery in Somalia. We dont tolerate that.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This dirty dhaqan is why that city is cursed and will remain cursed for the foreseeable future.

World

VIP
We need to petition for all Bantus in Somalia to move back to their original homelands. The truth is that’s the only place they’ll be treated as equal citizens.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
i have no qualms with complete removal of bantus from somali owned area,and if somalis were powerfull enough conquer east africa and make it somali only

one of the dangers of al shabab it gives these......ummmm these "people" or a better term would be sub humans power to defend themselves,mass deportation is a good idea,if all else fails well somalia could always use manure

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
i have no qualms with complete removal of bantus from somali owned area,and if somalis were powerfull enough conquer east africa and make it somali only

one of the dangers of al shabab it gives these......ummmm these "people" or a better term would be sub humans power to defend themselves,mass deportation is a good idea,if all else fails well somalia could always use manure
you are only saying that cause you have half bantu lineage
Those "people" have built a better civilization than you ever did, khat addicted lowlife.

If you want to eliminate AS kill the head of the snake.Well the head is full of iriir and Marexan.

Jarer are just footsoilders.

Somalis love showing the injuries they received. But this guy is not showing us and he looks healthy.

What proof do we have that he is actually injured and not lying?

Somalis love showing the injuries they received. But this guy is not showing us and he looks healthy.

isnt it funny that

Isnt it funny that the reer diini militia guised as SNA that were injured inside Ethiopia pursuing qabil agenda were flown to Turkey for treatment while this miskin Madow who was injured by qarax in Afgooye has been neglected.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
name the civilizations your cousins apparently had
If these people have built better civilizations than us, then they should be happy to move.
They don't have to move nowhere. That land has been farmed by them for centuries when you were roaming around with your camels and discriminating against men with trades. If you want to talk that superiority bullshit, Bantus will one up you each time.

isnt it funny that

Isnt it funny that the reer diini militia guised as SNA that were injured inside Ethiopia pursuing qabil agenda were flown to Turkey for treatment while this miskin Madow who was injured by qarax in Afgooye has been neglected.

go seek some therapy man

Trending