"Please treat me!" Bantu man claims he was mistreated after surviving explosion

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He is claiming that after arriving at the hospital, he begged for an hour to be treated while others were prioritised

He also claims he was among those who were going to be airlifted to Turkey but he was ultimately rejected

Thoughts?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He is claiming that after arriving at the hospital, he begged for an hour to be treated while others were prioritised

He also claims he was among those who were going to be airlifted to Turkey but he was ultimately rejected

Thoughts?

My thoughts are if this is true, i am very sad. I will delay my post until @NotMyL who is half bantu will answer.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Not surprised Somalis are racist, the only reason we aren’t as bad as the Arabs is cause we are dirt poor :noneck:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
20200109_150729.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Dark skin is still not stopping us from being racist to other Africans, our features are softer so we must be better :heh:

YES indeed! Thanks for making me feel better. My features are very sharp. Sharper than Hamdia too!

You misunderstood my comment it may have come of as rude.
What I meant is he should be happy he's alive since many people have died, don't be so quick to attack me.
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Don't even try that with me right now. You literally said "I don't care what the Bantu thinks. Ethnic Somalis are dead"....everyone saw it. You don't believe Somali-Bantus are Somalis and don't see their life as important as the rest.

:camby:

he is a human being.
I agree, did I say anything that conflicted with that?
You took my comment the wrong way abaayo, my grandfather died in an explosion and if there is some racism towards this Somali Bantu, he just needs to deal with it since everybody has it tough.

Trending