"Please treat me!" Bantu man claims he was mistreated after surviving explosion

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Don't even try that with me right now. You literally said "I don't care what the Bantu thinks. Ethnic Somalis are dead"....everyone saw it. You don't believe Somali-Bantus are Somalis and don't see their life as important as the rest.

:camby:
He's a Somali Bantu in an majority ethnic Somali country, calm down obviously he will be discriminated against he's a minority which means I won't care since it happens in every society.

If you want to see my perspective then ask for it and yes I am obviously gonna prioritize my people over Slaves we purchased from the Arabs.

If you want to see my perspective then ask for it and yes I am obviously gonna prioritize my people over Slaves we purchased from the Arabs.
They've been here for centuries and ethnic Somalis have been enslaved too at different time periods and that's without even considering the modern Somali slaves in Yemen right now.

They've been here for centuries and ethnic Somalis have been enslaved too at different time periods and that's without even considering the modern Somali slaves in Yemen right now.
From 1800 to 1890, between 25,000–50,000 black African slaves are thought to have been sold from the slave market of Zanzibar to the Somali coast.[12] Most of the slaves were from the Majindo, Makua, Nyasa, Yao, Zalama, Zaramo and Zigua ethnic groups of Tanzania, Mozambique and Malawi. Collectively, these Bantu groups are known as Mushunguli, which is a term taken from Mzigula, the Zigua tribe's word for "people" (the word holds multiple implied meanings including "worker", "foreigner", and "slave").[3]

They are not ethnically Somali because they lived here for 2 centuries.
Are African Americans ethnically Native Indian?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He's a Somali Bantu in an majority ethnic Somali country, calm down obviously he will be discriminated against he's a minority which means I won't care since it happens in every society.

7517.jpg

don't derail my thread sxb

every opportunity you get you somehow manage to mention "Somali slaves"

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
So sad, I hope our brother got the right treatment after his bad experience. Those who prioritize in helping victims of the same tragedy based on color, features, religion, clan etc need serious help themselves. I hope things get better and those who discriminated are replaced by good human beings :)

From 1800 to 1890, between 25,000–50,000 black African slaves are thought to have been sold from the slave market of Zanzibar to the Somali coast.[12] Most of the slaves were from the Majindo, Makua, Nyasa, Yao, Zalama, Zaramo and Zigua ethnic groups of Tanzania, Mozambique and Malawi. Collectively, these Bantu groups are known as Mushunguli, which is a term taken from Mzigula, the Zigua tribe's word for "people" (the word holds multiple implied meanings including "worker", "foreigner", and "slave").[3]

They are not ethnically Somali because they lived here for 2 centuries.
Are African Americans ethnically Native Indian?
wtf....African Americans aren't natives obviously but they're American citizens.

Anyway, they've been here long enough to be considered Somali. Do you burn inside when a Bantu marries a Somali? I'm happy if it does lol

wtf....African Americans aren't natives obviously but they're American citizens.

Anyway, they've been here long enough to be considered Somali. Do you burn inside when a Bantu marries a Somali? I'm happy if it does lol
I understand your hate for Somalis sxb, but letting it out on us won't change it.
Whether your Yibir or an Ethiopian I don't care and understand why you have hate for us.

What we have done in the past don't reflect all of us, Qabil is a way to keep us divided.
Whether you're yibir or hawiye we are all the same since we are all ethnically Somali.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
That is why I sometimes give up on Somalia , it’s horrible clan bullshit hierarchy. Its exactly why we get into deeper mess every decade Allah knows if we had a little peace and richness (let alone oil rich) these people would probably be wiped or displaced in their own country forever the bigger clans would take their rightful lands and push them away because they’re 0.5 not even seen as full human beings.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
So sad, I hope our brother got the right treatment after his bad experience. Those who prioritize in helping victims of the same tragedy based on color, features, religion, clan etc need serious help themselves. I hope things get better and those who discriminated are replaced by good human beings :)

Are you advocating for killing them off?
upload_2020-1-9_15-36-50.gif

That is why I sometimes give up on Somalia , it’s horrible clan bullshit hierarchy. Its exactly why we get into deeper mess every decade Allah knows if we had a little peace and richness (let alone oil rich) these people would probably be wiped or displaced in their own country forever the bigger clans would take their rightful lands and push them away because they’re 0.5 not even seen as full human beings.
You have to realize that it's very easy to condemn everything and everyone safe in the west.
There are many un-educated and illiterate Somalis because of the civil war and destruction which means they can get easily get brainwashed by anyone.

Next time you ''give up'' on the entire country, be a little more rational.

Trending