Please help this Aabo who was kicked out by his own daughter and beaten by his son in law

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
70 year old Aabo abused by his daughter and her husband in Kismayo Somalia

He basically said he has no family and he raised that daughter by himself as her mother passed away. She and her husband now abused him and beat him and kicked him outta the house.

Please help him guys @Grigori Rasputin I am sure you will gain much ajar

391438A1-FEEF-4298-8A8F-BD44E410E64B.jpeg

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Subhanallah, how can you kick out your own father :mindblown:

People on this earth are actually so cruel. Not only kick, but abuse?

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
You know, Allah blessed us with so much in Life. Arms, legs, nose, fingers to type with......

Not that I am aware of

If there is no way to help this dude, don't post him. Fam, we all know there are hella people that aren't as blessed as us in this world.

Post his Cashapp, or don't post him at all.

You know, Allah blessed us with so much in Life. Arms, legs, nose, fingers to type with......

If there is no way to help this dude, don't post him. Fam, we all know there are hella people that aren't as blessed as us in this world.

Post his Cashapp, or don't post him at all.
you think he has cashapp in developing country he is in? More like Dahabshill is what he needs.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
you think he has cashapp in developing country he is in? More like Dahabshill is what he needs.

:/ Whatever he needs, both me and you have been blessed with far more than he ever has and in akhira, he will be the one given priority over than us because of the tough path Allah laid out before him.

Easy life comes with tough problems.

If you know of a place to donate, link it.