PlayStation 5 reveal event delayed thanks to a certain third world shithole's ongoing chimp out

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It was supposed to be this Thursday; now it doesn't even have a date. These slimy indho yars just ruined my week.
:birdman:
The event was already delayed due to coronavirus. If this was a normal year, the console, games, and features would have been revealed months ago back in February. Instead, they only showed us this hideous controller.
49747503557_fa12f113db_h.jpg

:susp:
We waited patiently and with understanding and are being rewarded with this. It's an online event so I don't understand why they're taking away our joy.
:mjcry:

I hope the protests to continue into November so people can loot PS5s.
:lolbron:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It was supposed to be this Thursday; now it doesn't even have a date. These slimy indho yars just ruined my week.
The event was already delayed due to coronavirus. If this was a normal year, the console, games, and features would have been revealed months ago back in February. Instead, they only showed us this hideous controller.

We waited patiently and with understanding and are being rewarded with this. It's an online event so I don't understand why they're taking away our joy.

I honestly am not buying next gen consoles until 2-3 yrs later. Not worth it and overpriced. Next gen is backwards compatible and no new games are coming out this year for ps5 only.

I will only get nex gen 2-3 yrs later since i'm on pc mostly.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

images

SIE aren't based in japan anymore, because indhoyars rather play on there phone, the playstation HQ has moved to the 3rd world degenrate hellhole know as california. this way we get the LGBT agenda shoved in our faces lately.
as always it's fault of these bloody cadaans.

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male

@Crow,

The controller would look decent if it was in black. I don't know what they're thinking with this colour scheme.

Best,

Faahiye

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Your news are old, I knew it yesterday or before yesterday. But most what you said is right. I hear Last of us 2 will not be available on certain countries. I hope I can have in UAE :farmajoyaab: .

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Your news are old, I knew it yesterday or before yesterday. But most what you said is right. I hear Last of us 2 will not be available on certain countries. I hope I can have in UAE :farmajoyaab: .
It will probably be banned but I think you can still get it from stores. In the worst case scenario, you can buy it digitally using a PSN account from a different country.

Farm

VIP
I didn’t care about the protests before but now I’m organizing an anti BLM protest.

-1x-1.jpg

The Last of Us 2 :lawd:

I can’t wait for it to come out.... Can’t believe the last one came out 7 years ago.

Trending

Latest posts