PlayStation 5 reveal event delayed thanks to a certain third world shithole's ongoing chimp out

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
PS5 and GTA 6 is needed to subdue the people now

Also if FIFA 21 is as shit as FIFA 20, there will be a protest then a boycotting of FIFA for PES 21
Sorry but gta 6 is not coming out in autumn this yera my dude. Maybe next year but that's the rumours so far

I didn’t care about the protests before but now I’m organizing an anti BLM protest.

-1x-1.jpg

The Last of Us 2 :lawd:

I can’t wait for it to come out.... Can’t believe the last one came out 7 years ago.
Don’t buy it. It got leaked and it’s REALLY REALLY BAD.
Like Tumblr fan fiction bad.
You’re better off watching a YouTube video

Jaha

Cherry red Ferrari for free!
Well shit, I was actually hyped for the event and put things aside to follow along :/

Sorry but gta 6 is not coming out in autumn this yera my dude. Maybe next year but that's the rumours so far
Next year or 3 more years, It's best to forget and disregard rumors about GTA. Rockstar have been good with avoiding leaks on the franchise for the most part especially the release dates.

Yeaah Apex on Xbox what level of ranked are you? I am just about to hit gold? Who do you main. I am wraith
I've not really played Apex on xbone since season 3, to be honest. I mainly play rank on ps4. I'm currently sitting at plat 1 on ps4, Trying to solo to pred. However, I do know a lot of Somalis on xbone that not only play Apex but other games such as Destiny 2, we actually have a Somali clan, there's about 20+ of us. Somalis from EU and NA. Great lads our parties like the maqaaxis. Lol. I main Wattson,Gibby,Caustic in rank and Bang,Lifeline, Pathy in pubs. The reason i stopped playing on xbone is because the Somalis on there dont play rank,they always play pubs bro.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I've not really played Apex on xbone since season 3, to be honest. I mainly play rank on ps4. I'm currently sitting at plat 1 on ps4, Trying to solo to pred. However, I do know a lot of Somalis on xbone that not only play Apex but other games such as Destiny 2, we actually have a Somali clan, there's about 20+ of us. Somalis from EU and NA. Great lads our parties like the maqaaxis. Lol. I main Wattson,Gibby,Caustic in rank and Bang,Lifeline, Pathy in pubs. The reason i stopped playing on xbone is because the Somalis on there dont play rank,they always play pubs bro.
Pubs are good if you wanna play Worlds Edge during King Canyon split so I see why they would do so. You play only defensive legends in ranked lol, I like Gibby cause extra armour.

Pubs are good if you wanna play Worlds Edge during King Canyon split so I see why they would do so. You play only defensive legends in ranked lol, I like Gibby cause extra armour.
Bro, i have to man, it is rough playing with randoms and no communication. Bronze to gold is fairly easy wallahi you'll get through it fairly quick. The real grind begins once you hit plat. Plat is probably one of the hardest ranks because you get put in servers with diamonds, like proper sweaty twats that hold eath other's hands.

TekNiKo

VIP
Bro, i have to man, it is rough playing with randoms and no communication. Bronze to gold is fairly easy wallahi you'll get through it fairly quick. The real grind begins once you hit plat. Plat is probably one of the hardest ranks because you get put in servers with diamonds, like proper sweaty twats that hold eath other's hands.
Thats why you need to party with people who got mics. I TRY to find randoms with Mics, communication is key. I was so good with Path until they nerfed his grapple.

What do you think of Loba?

Thats why you need to party with people who got mics. I TRY to find randoms with Mics, communication is key. I was so good with Path until they nerfed his grapple.

What do you think of Loba?
Is it weird that i dont want to be in a party with ajnabis? like wallahi before i went over to xbone i only used to play with ajnabis like work colleagues, Uni friends but since 2016 i've been around Somalis on xbone that i don't even find ajnabi partys fun? I've not really played with Loba much tbh, i think any character that has a disengagement is great. her main kit is useful to some extent. i have someone you could play with? is your Somali any good? he speaks Norwegian and Somali.

TekNiKo

VIP
Is it weird that i dont want to be in a party with ajnabis? like wallahi before i went over to xbone i only used to play with ajnabis like work colleagues, Uni friends but since 2016 i've been around Somalis on xbone that i don't even find ajnabi partys fun? I've not really played with Loba much tbh, i think any character that has a disengagement is great. her main kit is useful to some extent. i have someone you could play with? is your Somali any good? he speaks Norwegian and Somali.
Yeah my Somali is excellent does he have Xbox One?

TekNiKo

VIP
Yes, He's really good at the game too man, the only problem is he rages and gets agitated easily. He hates losing lol. I'm getting on now to see what my Somali brothers are up to. Won Khim Lau is my gamer tag give ma shout if you're on.
Ok Ill add you ina couple hours

Trending

Latest posts