Plastic surgery?

Have you ever thought about having plastic surgery?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*This thread is geared more towards my xalimos but abdis dont hestitate to join.

Girls, do you ever contemplate plastic surgery?
If you do, what would you like to have enhanced?

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Any Somali who has cosmetic surgery automatically de-somalitises themselves. Keep your pure samaale features and don’t change them because you feel pressured by western beauty standards.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I want to have big futo, i have white futo because of my veggie diet and white culture mentality. But i rather be on shape than have a big futo that i cant carry, only for a farah to enjoy it? hell no

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Nope, my high forehead is a sign of nobility and any foreign object inside me would probably increase the risk of cancer. :hillarybiz:I was made to be imperfect and I shall accept my flaws as part an parcel of who I am. Though I'm cool if anyone else decides to make an informed choice about this. However, a physical change will not resolve an internal struggle.

Last edited:
I want to have big futo, i have white futo because of my veggie diet and white culture mentality. But i rather be on shape than have a big futo that i cant carry, only for a farah to enjoy it? hell no

I've been told I have a nice ass, but I would love a bigger futo hahaha. For myself though, not for a farah to enjoy it lol.

Nope, my high forehead is a sign of nobility and any foreign object inside me would probably increase the risk of cancer. :hillarybiz:I was made to be imperfect and I shall accept my flaws as part an parcel of who I am. Though I'm cool if anyone else decides to make an informed choice about this. However, a physical change will not resolve an internal struggle.

MashAllah good for you that you are able to accept your flaws sis <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending