Plastic surgery?

Have you ever thought about having plastic surgery?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have scars on my face which I will remove with a laser. Idk if that counts as "Cosmetic Surgery" under the insurance or whatever.
fvck Im jealous....I always wanted a scare in my face. Ideally a knife scare. It would make me standout and send out the message Im dangerous

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
I wouldn’t change anything about myself with plastic surgery. The only thing I don’t like about myself is stretch marks on my body but every woman has some so I don’t see it as a big problem . And acne , I hate it but it is hormonal for me so its not a permanent thing .

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Cos apparently my forehead makes me ugly lol :ftw9nwa:

You are beautiful masha allah , you don’t need validation from a bunch of cadaan nerds behind the screen . Remember no one is perfect , the more you focus on your imperfections the bigger they become.

I wouldn’t change anything about myself with plastic surgery. The only thing I don’t like about myself is stretch marks on my body but every woman has some so I don’t see it as a big problem . And acne , I hate it but it is hormonal for me so its not a permanent thing .

MashAllah. I agree stretch marks are not a problem (I think exercise helps though?) Yeah acne is shitty, alhamdulillah for you its not permanent. I do feel sorry for those that have severe ance

You are beautiful masha allah , you don’t need validation from a bunch of cadaan nerds behind the screen . Remember no one is perfect , the more you focus on your imperfections the bigger they become.

Thank you dear :it0tdo8: You're absolutely right, but I have a really low self-esteem, hence why I started posting on those subs in the first place. Those comments really put me in a bad mood since yesterday, i've been focusing on my flaws even more and my desire for surgery has increased. Tbh the fact that its haraam is the only thing stopping me. I really don't get their opinions/ratings. I really don't know why I still do it, the whole posting on Reddit.

*This thread is geared more towards my xalimos but abdis dont hestitate to join.

Girls, do you ever contemplate plastic surgery?
If you do, what would you like to have enhanced?
No, I am how I am. No matter what anyone thinks of my appearance and no matter what might even make me insecure I'd never alter my appearance in any way, shape or form. I dont even wear any make up because I feel its false advertisement. That's just my opinion. Everyone should be content with the way they are. Everyone has beautiful qualities and features.

Apollo

VIP
If I get bidaar (so far not the case) I'll get a hair transplant. :dead:

Won't go Meles Zenawi :meleshame:

Lol him before:

young-meles-zenawi.jpg

Thank you dear :it0tdo8: You're absolutely right, but I have a really low self-esteem, hence why I started posting on those subs in the first place. Those comments really put me in a bad mood since yesterday, i've been focusing on my flaws even more and my desire for surgery has increased. Tbh the fact that its haraam is the only thing stopping me. I really don't get their opinions/ratings. I really don't know why I still do it, the whole posting on Reddit.

You’re better off being judged here then by whites on reddit or anywhere else. They will always judge you by their standards whereas your own people will judge you in a Somali context. It’s like asking white people what they think of canjeelo. You can ask them about pancakes but wtf do they know about canjeelo and who cares. Your very pretty be happy with what god gave you. Some people are too scared to post their ugly pictures online and you had the confidence to actually post your pics. At the very least you know you ain’t ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.