Plastic surgery?

Have you ever thought about having plastic surgery?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I am how I am. No matter what anyone thinks of my appearance and no matter what might even make me insecure I'd never alter my appearance in any way, shape or form. I dont even wear any make up because I feel its false advertisement. That's just my opinion. Everyone should be content with the way they are. Everyone has beautiful qualities and features.

MashAllah, love your mindset sis!

You’re better off being judged here then by whites on reddit or anywhere else. They will always judge you by their standards whereas your own people will judge you in a Somali context. It’s like asking white people what they think of canjeelo. You can ask them about pancakes but wtf do they know about canjeelo and who cares. Your very pretty be happy with what god gave you. Some people are too scared to post their ugly pictures online and you had the confidence to actually post your pics. At the very least you know you ain’t ugly.

That's true and I can't picture myself settling with a white guy anyways. Btw it's not even them judging me by their standards, they have this so called (unrealistic) guide to rate, it's on the sub if you're interested. Thank you very much, but being happy with god gave you is more difficult for others.

I guess lol. Always been one who dares :ftw9nwa:
if that's you then you're already attractive. I don't think you need any surgery. Don't worry about those basement dwelling cadaans. Rihanna is able to rock her big forehead. Don't let them get into your head. They're in that sub for a reason. They hate themselves. If you were on Tinder right now. You would be getting hella right swipes. Keep your head up :it0tdo8:

Last edited:
if that's you then you're already attractive. I don't think you need any surgery. Don't worry about those basement dwelling cadaans. Rihanna is able to rock her big forehead. Don't let them get into your head. They're in that sub for a reason. They hate themselves. If you were on Tinder right now. You would be getting hella right swipes. Keep your head up :it0tdo8:

Of course thats me lol. I guess what you're saying is right (although I still don't get the rating :ftw9nwa:). You're very right actually, I think they really do hate themselves (quite sad). Thank you, I'm in the process :it0tdo8:

Of course thats me lol. I guess what you're saying is right (although I still don't get the rating :ftw9nwa:). You're very right actually, I think they really do hate themselves (quite sad). Thank you, I'm in the process :it0tdo8:
I am on bumble in a cadaan city. Wallahi you're more attractive than the chicks I am seeing on this dating app.

MashAllah. I agree stretch marks are not a problem (I think exercise helps though?) Yeah acne is shitty, alhamdulillah for you its not permanent. I do feel sorry for those that have severe ance
Fasting and drinking a lot of water gets rid of acne. I don't have acne but when I consume a lot of dairy in the winter. Some acne looking things grow on my face. So I just drink water for 4 days no food just water everyday for 4 days and it goes away and my skin becomes clearer. When I fast, my body can heal its self because it is not spending time chomping down food. It is also nice that you can fast to heal a wound like a cut or a major wound faster.

are you getting any work done?

I do have a list of work I’d like to have done (hypothetically). The procedures are geared towards my odd facial structure (long midface with a strong chin)
  1. V line surgery
  2. Maybe cheek implants
  3. Maybe hair fillers/hair transplant
This is all hypothetical. So far I’ve read it’s haram (my parents won’t let me anyways lol) but I think when I’m older I’m going to ask an imam personally.

(image for reference)

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
@Zahra if you are really married to a somalian don't show hands but a picture at least of you and him

I do have a list of work I’d like to have done (hypothetically). The procedures are geared towards my odd facial structure (long midface with a strong chin)
  1. V line surgery
  2. Maybe cheek implants
This is all hypothetical. So far I’ve read it’s haram (my parents won’t let me anyways lol) but I think when I’m older I’m going to ask an imam personally.

(image for reference)

You look fine, you don’t need plastic surgery!:it0tdo8:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1. V line surgery
  2. Maybe cheek implants

(image for reference)

ive been told i have a v line but tbh its only koreans who are obsessed with that

if thats you in the pic your hairline looks thin put virgin hair fertilizer on it or jamaican castor oil by January you will see it change

remember when rihanna come out her forehead looked big bc her edges and hairline was thin but nowadays her edges are full and she lays her babyhairs down , its still big but having a thick hairline is good.

i have the biggest forehead in my family and friends but at the end of the day im somali im not ashamed by it

ive been told i have a v line but tbh its only koreans who are obsessed with that

if thats you in the pic your hairline looks thin put virgin hair fertilizer on it or jamaican castor oil by January you will see it change

remember when rihanna come out her forehead looked big bc her edges and hairline was thin but nowadays her edges are full and she lays her babyhairs down , its still big but having a thick hairline is good.

i have the biggest forehead in my family and friends but at the end of the day im somali im not ashamed by it

Ngl i’m obsessed too haha. Thank you sis I will try it out for my edges! MashAllah I personally think it makes somali girls pretty but it just don’t look good on me lol ‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending