Plastic surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
Are you serious? I can't tell who is serious and who is not on here,too much trolling.

Never allow yourself to be disrespected by a male like that. Be happy with yourself.
Abaayo not everyone has your figure :lawd:
Let these xalimos improve themselves for our sake bls

Sarah136

Hot and cold
Abaayo not everyone has your figure :lawd:
Let these xalimos improve themselves for our sake bls

Ceeb wallah. Men like you need karbaash.

IMG_5554.jpg

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I'm getting plastic surgery done soon to transform into a full female. I need the y hormones, the periods and all because women are the best.
aIFcN0q.gif

O_O

Ex sjw
Don't tell me it was a Faarax that made those comments about you :snoop:

He wasn't Somali. He was half Ghanaian. Very beautiful boy:kendrickcry:. I just wanted him to like me more than those hoes.

Wtf does ****** mean:ivers:
Tbh if you feel ugly might as well go for it what do you got to lose:manny:

***** < is called an asterisk. It is a glyph that is used to censor the uncivil. And just because I feel ugly doesn't mean I look ugly. Go away

Are you serious? I can't tell who is serious and who is not on here,too much trolling.

Never allow yourself to be disrespected by a male like that. Be happy with yourself.

Thank you. I became feminist and so boys views not important anymore :drakekidding:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
He wasn't Somali. He was half Ghanaian. Very beautiful boy:kendrickcry:. I just wanted him to like me more than those hoes.

***** < is called an asterisk. It is a glyph that is used to censor the uncivil. And just because I feel ugly doesn't mean I look ugly. Go away

Thank you. I became feminist and so boys views not important anymore :drakekidding:
so that's like ur feminist origin story :lol:

damn you saved up 4k.

What he said must have stewed in your mind for months.

also I'm gonna take a guess at the asteriks

Labia

O_O

Ex sjw
damn you saved up 4k.

What he said must have stewed in your mind for months.

also I'm gonna take a guess at the asteriks

Labia

No. We used to have sex in cinema, and it was dark most of the time

Labia is 5 letters. I typed 16 asterisks

No. We used to have sex in cinema, and it was dark most of the time

Labia is 5 letters. I typed 16 asterisks

eh?

I thought you were spamming asteriks to make it harder to guess, so you didn't want to undergo Vaginoplasty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts