Plastic surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
:farole::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:You've never seen Lord of the Rings??? Like none of them?

Last xmas I streamed like 10 minutes, then my sweet & sour chicken balls arrived and I didn't want a potentially trash movie to ruin my top-tier food so I just watched ex-Machina instead. I also watched like 30 minutes of the cartoon when I was really young forever ago, but I couldn't keep up with the subtitles so I had no idea what was going on. Also, I was kid so in reality it might have been like 6-7 minutes, not 30.

I've never seen Star Wars either.

:browtf::browtf::browtf:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last xmas I streamed like 10 minutes, then my sweet & sour chicken balls arrived and I didn't want a potentially trash movie to ruin my top-tier food so I just watched ex-Machina instead. I also watched like 30 minutes of the cartoon when I was really young forever ago, but I couldn't keep up with the subtitles. Also, I was kid so in reality it might have been like 6-7 minutes, not 30.

Add Harry Potter to that list.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
I plan to get plastic surgery in the future

Look at this work of art? But you have to be careful of who you hire. Some American doctors have get es looking fucked up. Russian surgeons are top notch. This girl herself got all her surgery done by a Russian doctor. I follow him on IG.

nita-kuzmina.png

TooMacaan

VIP
Last xmas I streamed like 10 minutes, then my sweet & sour chicken balls arrived and I didn't want a potentially trash movie to ruin my top-tier food so I just watched ex-Machina instead. I also watched like 30 minutes of the cartoon when I was really young forever ago, but I couldn't keep up with the subtitles so I had no idea what was going on. Also, I was kid so in reality it might have been like 6-7 minutes, not 30.

Lol, I've seen LotR a few times but it's hard to watch all 3 in one go because they are very long and time consuming. Some people think it's boring but it's kind of nostalgic for me so I don't get tired of it tbh. Anyway, you should make some time and see it. How was ex-Machina? I was gonna see it but I just kept pushing it off until I forgot about it.

As for Star Wars...:mjkkk::snoop:I've seen bits and pieces but I'm not that big of a fan. I like Star Trek though, even though it's very different. and they're not that comparable beyond space genre lol.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Lol, I've seen LotR a few times but it's hard to watch all 3 in one go because they are very long and time consuming. Some people think it's boring but it's kind of nostalgic for me so I don't get tired of it tbh. Anyway, you should make some time and see it. How was ex-Machina? I was gonna see it but I just kept pushing it off until I forgot about it.

As for Star Wars...:mjkkk::snoop:I've seen bits and pieces but I'm not that big of a fan. I like Star Trek though, even though it's very different. and they're not that comparable beyond space genre lol.

I'll watch LotR one day lol. I don't know why I can't bring myself to, especially considering my favorite series and games would fall under the medieval fantasy genre.

ex-Machina was actually a really good movie, definitely worth watching. It's an indie film, but watching it I couldn't tell. Blows a lot of Hollywood budgeted movies out of the water.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I plan to get plastic surgery in the future

Look at this work of art? But you have to be careful of who you hire. Some American doctors have get es looking fucked up. Russian surgeons are top notch. This girl herself got all her surgery done by a Russian doctor. I follow him on IG.

nita-kuzmina.png
What you going to get done?

Bohol

VIP
Halimos should be discouraged from getting plastic surgery. Imagine if all the ugly halimos got surgery and deceive people into thinking
they are beautiful only to realize she is ugly when the babies come out like that Chinese case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending