Plastic surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP

'I consider myself trans-species’: Fantasy fan transforms himself into an ELF with £25,000 of plastic surgery including full body hair removal, skin bleaching and eye colouring.
3FE302FC00000578-0-image-m-13_1493801096361.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4468954/Man-spends-25k-plastic-surgery-elf.html

Wallahi waa yaab:mjlol:have any of you had plastic surgery done? Do you know any somalis that have had plastic surgery done?

TooMacaan

VIP
Lol, I remember when I was really young and wanted to be an other-kin elf :jcoleno::chrisfreshhah:
Looking back on it, that's one of the times I'm really glad I didn't/don't have liberal/(sjw) parents. :whew::rejoice:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Lol, I remember when I was really young and wanted to be an other-kin elf :jcoleno::chrisfreshhah:
Looking back on it, that's one of the times I'm really glad I didn't/don't have liberal sjw parents. :whew::rejoice:

LARPing, other-kin, what's next abayo.. dungeons and dragons board games? :browtf:

TooMacaan

VIP
LARPing, other-kin, what's next abayo.. dungeons and dragons board games? :browtf:
I've never done LARPing?? And for that same reason, I'd never play dungeons and dragons. I'm way to introverted to do that kinda stuff but you gotta admit it seems fun...it's like care-free childhood all over again lol ^.^

As to the other-kin, I can't be blamed for that because I developed my obsession with elves after watching Lord of the Rings for the first time and it was the first Western movie that I ever watched :kanyeshrug:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
WTF :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

I'm an Atheist and I don't support trannies, they need help. Kulaha I'm trapped in a man's body, no , you need mental evaluation.
Gender Dysphoria is in the DSM, but if they aren't harming anyone then they should be left to live in peace.

VixR

Veritas
He looks like something out of LOTR. Not bad as far as these things go. I think all-over body tats look a millionx worse than certain mods.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
I've never done LARPing?? And for that same reason, I'd never play dungeons and dragons. I'm way to introverted to do that kinda stuff but you gotta admit it seems fun...it's like care-free childhood all over again lol ^.^

As to the other-kin, I can't be blamed for that because I developed my obsession with elves after watching Lord of the Rings for the first time and it was the first Western movie that I ever watched :kanyeshrug:

I was going to say LotR instead of Dungeons and Dragons, but then I remembered it's more than a nerd classic and I would get dragged for not watching it despite being into equally nerdy shit. :wow1:

Waa iska hadal, I support Somalis diversifying their hobbies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Gender Dysphoria is in the DSM, but if they aren't harming anyone then they should be left to live in peace.

No, I don't mean for them to get jail, etc. If they're passable, I will call them by their 'pronoun' -- but consciously I don't support it. :birdman:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
These people have a sickness. You have to have no life prospects to turn yourself into a Runescape NPC.

TooMacaan

VIP
I was going to say LotR instead of Dungeons and Dragons, but then I remembered it's more than a nerd classic and I would get dragged for not watching it despite being into equally nerdy shit. :wow1:

Waa iska hadal, I support Somalis diversifying their hobbies.
:farole::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:You've never seen Lord of the Rings??? Like none of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts