PL Pres. Deni speaks out about SL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Somaliland is an Ethiopian controlled state and is heavily controlled by it's troops to sabotage Greater Somalia dream, it is imperative for Puntland government to subdue this foreign controlled militias and push them back to Ethiopia and destroy their sick agendas.

Their is no freedom of speach in a person or on the media as the Somaliland Militia funded by Ethiopia arrest anyone who speaks against the regime.

This two state of Somalia has been a burden of the reconciliation efforts in Somalia undermining and working with the common enemy all Somali share.

I hope one day Somalilanders would realize supporting such evil militias wouldn't get them the independency they are looking for in three decades, it is such long hope for nothing .

Last edited:
Somaliland is an Ethiopian controlled state and is heavily controlled by it's troops to sabotage Greater Somalia dream, it is imperative for Puntland government to subdue this foreign controlled militias and push them back to Ethiopia and destroy their sick agendas.

Their is no freedom of speach in a person or on the media as the Somaliland Militia funded by Ethiopia arrest anyone who speaks against the regime.

This two state of Somalia has been a burden of the reconciliation efforts in Somalia undermining and working with the common enemy all Somali share.

I hope one day Somalilanders would realize supporting such evil militias wouldn't get them the independency they are looking for in three decades, it is such long hope for nothing .
If Somaliland is controlled by Ethiopia then why is Farmaajo sucking their ceeb? Shouldn't he be against them? :draketf:

I love how Somalilanders flex that they're basically a country.

1. Sell all your assets (house, car, etc)
2. Move to Hargeisa
3. Renounce your western citizenship
4. Try being a wealthy person with Somaliland passport

Let's see how hard your life would be as a wealthy lander let alone a poor one.

Its easy to hype up Somaliland when you never lived there.

waraabe

Your superior
:susp::feedme::westbrookwtf:
HP9LsFN.jpg

They arenโ€™t even wearing proper hats.... donโ€™t take the starving Madowtenia seriously

waraabe

Your superior

Ironic considering your punan! People invited Ethiopian army to Somalia to kill other Somalis. Ironic also the same dh@bacyo who invited those Ethiopian troops was slapped by general gabre (abdulahi yusuf)

Isaaq vs MJ lemme get some biscuits and juice
:tocry:
Whatever issue I have with MJs I will never side with secessionists over them

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Warya tell your wagardhac people to stay outta that desert tukaraq,
Mjs are the same people that see you as lower then them and even coint a term for mx .Tried to destroy msb government first and here they are trying to undermine another mx government. Is a secessionist vs dhabodhilifs who are salivating the idea of becoming independent country .choose wisely my friend :ufdup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending