ZKfMhmM.jpg

rBQ1gcU.jpg

TrD9KZL.jpg

RZRli2R.jpg

KN26T1Y.jpg

5BLhgSH.jpg

jv546Ks.jpg

tW2pXA9.jpg

No I wouldn't. I would rather have you pay your own soldiers instead of getting raped with broom sticks in Libya while running away from your shitty, nonexistent "Country".

It's fact, that your soldiers are starving to death, it's that hard just to feed few soldiers, never mind giving them salaries and uniforms.

Broke-land.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
SAMOSA parades are a joke tbh lol.

Khat addict Samosa boy when he sees those washed and ironed uniforms: "Waaar ictiraafkii waa Soo dhowyahay wallee"
:chrisfreshhah:
ABDE7E7D-99B8-4B84-92C7-46331122501E.jpeg

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Indr we are different, look this is xabashi uniform

Their military uniform is much greener
9PNa9P3.jpg

Dirayska iyo Kabaha ba waxaa laga keena Ethiopia sxb

Ciidan Ka SL laba nooc bay xidhaan mid waa kan Xabashida(Ciidanka badi ay xidhaan)

soldier_combat_field_dress_military_uniforms_Ethiopia_Ethiopian_army_007.jpg

Mid na kan oo la bilaabay xiligii Silaanyo

upload_2016-11-30_9-37-41-jpeg.9540

Dirayska iyo Kabaha ba waxaa laga keena Ethiopia sxb

Ciidan Ka SL laba nooc bay xidhaan mid waa kan Xabashida(Ciidanka badi ay xidhaan)

soldier_combat_field_dress_military_uniforms_Ethiopia_Ethiopian_army_007.jpg

Mid na kan oo la bilaabay xiligii Silaanyo

upload_2016-11-30_9-37-41-jpeg.9540

Waynu soo iibsanaa, laakiin iminka qandaraaskii maryaha ciidanka waal bixiyay shiinaha ayaana lagy soo samaynayaa, maryaha ciidanka kala duwan, biladaha iyi wax kasta.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
All you guys is do is to talk, but that's what you guys good at, talk and faan.

Feed your soldiers dying of starvation.
Same talking points from Samosa boys lmao. Nigga you're boring.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Waynu soo iibsanaa, laakiin iminka qandaraaskii maryaha ciidanka waal bixiyay shiinaha ayaana lagy soo samaynayaa, maryaha ciidanka kala duwan, biladaha iyi wax kasta.

Sidaa dheh! Waliba China waxaa laga helaa iyagoo waarad ah kabacdi dadka wadanka jooga baa toli kara

lol stop projecting. That's a Jeegaan boy chewing them leaves and enjoying it lmao

That is an Oromo peasant sxb
The Somali khat chewer has some class. They sit in nice comfortable places with their macawiis, shaah and music.

Same talking points from Samosa boys lmao. Nigga you're boring.

We are now even going to control your little finance in PL, Dahabshiil financial and business centre will be the largest in PL after it's complete in the next few months.

Can't wait to see, we will basically going to own you even more. We will gong to manage all the little money you guys have.
BSU1cr5.jpg

KElaCRN.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.