I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Samosa Militias during parades:
upload_2016-11-30_9-37-41.jpeg

Samosa Militias in Reality:
ABDE7E7D-99B8-4B84-92C7-46331122501E.jpeg

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::russ::damn::damn:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Saalax Bidaar

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
We are now even going to control your little finance in PL, Dahabshiil financial and business centre will be the largest in PL after it's complete in the next few months.

Can't wait to see, we will basically going to own you even more. We will gong to manage all the little money you guys have.
BSU1cr5.jpg

KElaCRN.jpg
Let him build that centre Mashallah. We will forcefully confiscate his businesses in PL sooner or later.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
He will basically manage all your money. Eesh calaa Ragganimo.
He will manage.... He will cause Holocaust... He will destroy..... He will terminate. Lkkkkkkk

As I said "Dreams are allowed"

He will manage.... He will cause Holocaust... He will destroy..... He will terminate. Lkkkkkkk

As I said "Dreams are allowed"

Wait until it's complete, IA. PL wax kasta oo soo gala, wax kastoo ka baxa, mushaharka, shaqaalaha dawladda, ciidamada, wasiirada, dhismaha mashaariicda, wax kasta, maamulkiisa halkaas ayaa laga soo hagaya, waad arki doontaa.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Wait until it's complete, IA. PL wax kasta oo soo gala, wax kastoo ka baxa, mushaharka, shaqaalaha dawladda, ciidamada, wasiirada, dhismaha mashaariicda, wax kasta, maamulkiisa halkaas ayaa laga soo hagaya, waad arki doontaa.
One signature and all his business ties in PL are cancelled. It's that simple Samosa Boy.
kkkkk are you trying to sabotage one individual trying boast his wealth?!

One signature and all his business ties in PL are cancelled. It's that simple Samosa Boy.
kkkkk are you trying to sabotage one individual trying boast his wealth?!

Don't lie to yourself, where are you going to borrow that balls? Dahabshiil is untouchable.

That's more like a signal green light to capture Garowe.

We will get ict... We will send millitarty to rohynga.... Faqash boogyman... Queen elizebeth will return.

Jaadku maanka ayuu ka halleeyey. Bal ummad dhan oo khuuro ku hammiso ma aragtey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending