PL Competes with All Somalia Cities Combined

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Have u guys noticed this about PL? Mogadishu for example is a city all Somalians participate and basically all Hawiye have to come together lol and on top of that even heaps of Somalians have investments in there. But in PL, it's basically 1 clan competing against all of them combined.

Look Bosaso-Galkacyo-Kismaayo. 3 major business centers of Somalia owned by PL and it's one clan. Then look at Garowe which is our political capital, sure it's smaller but all political capitals are smaller then it's business centers. Qardho is our 'traditional' capital. This is where you learn about our history, sultanates, tribal family trees. There is bloody story here in PL, where is your story Somaliyay?

While all Somalis are stuck in Mogadishu, aren't you ashamed ONE clan can compete against all Hawiye and Somali combined? Plus there is rumours that Mogadishu itself was built by Puntlanders when you compare how much of the city percentage wise was Puntites

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No it doesn't.

Economically speaking there is no way you can deny 3 of Somalia Major Business centers are PL owned. Kismaayo-Bosaso-Galkacyo. Political capital and Governance is Garowe. Qardho traditional capital about our history, sultanates, tribal families, artifacts, poetry, literature, our Somali contribution from 1960-1991. Then Our Story from 15th century till 1960 can all be verified and well documented.

These people are very proud people, why? they focus on themselves and demonstrating constantly why they are superior, where-as you never focus on yourself and all you do is respond 'maya maya maya' that's all you do. Ball buster since you got nothing

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Boowe puntland qaran weeye ee qabil ma ahaa waa dhal oo wadanada aduunyada ka mid ah

It would be good if PL focused on investing into Museum Building. Showing Documents and Artifacts of Ancient PL history with an interactive time-line across the centuries until we reach Modern Nation of Somalia in 1960.

Every nation has a Musuem of it's past and this is usually a very popular tourist destination for foreigners and locals alike so they know about the story of this region and it's people.

But don't expect the Somali govt to do this for you, they will not honor any history beyond 1960 when Somalia was born which is quite embarrassing telling your peers we didn't come into existence untill 1960, we do have an ancient story, so we need to get to work on this as a PRIORITY for PL. We need to show the world PL was apart of the old world kingdoms and connected to the old world geopolitical networks before european arrival. This is paramount we demonstrate this or else they will assume we were primitive hunter/gatherer society.

I would start PL history by getting documents and accounts of our Tribal families and Oral history of our founding, I think they're is arabic text for this the lineage part. Then bring in Futuh Al Habash and our mention as Harti in the 15th century. Then we need to fill in the gaps for 16th century and what was happening in PL. Were we in war mode establishing kingdoms against rival clans, what we were doing in the 16th century would be interesting note. We need to demonstrate our class system like ISIMO, civilians, rural nomads, coastal settlers, merchants, soldiers, administration staff of kingdom. We need to show an 'image' of each so people know 'shacab' dhisan baanu ahayn. I hate the lack of history in Somalia, this is what gives someone self worth and pride.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It would be good if PL focused on investing into Museum Building. Showing Documents and Artifacts of Ancient PL history with an interactive time-line across the centuries until we reach Modern Nation of Somalia in 1960.

Every nation has a Musuem of it's past and this is usually a very popular tourist destination for foreigners and locals alike so they know about the story of this region and it's people.

But don't expect the Somali govt to do this for you, they will not honor any history beyond 1960 when Somalia was born which is quite embarrassing telling your peers we didn't come into existence untill 1960, we do have an ancient story, so we need to get to work on this as a PRIORITY for PL. We need to show the world PL was apart of the old world kingdoms and connected to the old world geopolitical networks before european arrival. This is paramount we demonstrate this or else they will assume we were primitive hunter/gatherer society.

I would start PL history by getting documents and accounts of our Tribal families and Oral history of our founding, I think they're is arabic text for this the lineage part. Then bring in Futuh Al Habash and our mention as Harti in the 15th century. Then we need to fill in the gaps for 16th century and what was happening in PL. Were we in war mode establishing kingdoms against rival clans, what we were doing in the 16th century would be interesting note. We need to demonstrate our class system like ISIMO, civilians, rural nomads, coastal settlers, merchants, soldiers, administration staff of kingdom. We need to show an 'image' of each so people know 'shacab' dhisan baanu ahayn. I hate the lack of history in Somalia, this is what gives someone self worth and pride.
Boowe do you know the slave of The master of the day of judgement our beloved prophet muhammad has told us the slaves and servants of the most wise that he the creator of the heavens and the earth wont leave his ummah without a khalifah for no more than humdred years?

Do you know when the ottoman caliphate fell? Mid 1920’s

:ohhhdamn:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Osman boowe when the caliphate has taken over africa i will be you wali cause you are a gaal you will pay me protection and i will be the master of you and your wife and kids they will be possession which my right hand possess.

You will pay me jiziya simce you are a gaal minority who is not capable of defending himself since you are a gaal lama ooyan i and muslims would be forced to defend you like the muslims defended the jews in spain for hundreds of years from the christian crusaders.

Do you know that when the crusaders knight templars defeated the muslims in spainand tge muslims retreated to north africa the muslims return the jiziya to the jews and said to the jews in spain that the muslims wont be able to protect them in spain but the jews said please keep the jiziya money just allow us to go with you and to live amongst you, which the muslims did

The futuh was 1500s(16th century). As jebertis our paternal story in the region terminates at 14th century(birth of sheikh isma'il jeberti) but our maternal side, dombiro dir, continues. Theres documents of Dir generals of adal campaign circa 14th century. Theres the great saint sheekh yusuf alkowneyn of the 12th century, xirow oral tradition attribute the xadro dance and black headed sheep to him. The sheekh also converted the kingdom of maldives and sri lanka to islam. We have the ifat, walashma and adal kingdom of wich theres ample texts. Theres apparently a second volume of the futuh but it has not yet been published or located for that matter. Theres probably heaps of other text regarding the puntland region but it is just collecting dust in arab libraries. The periplus of the eryhtrean sea, demonstrated without a doubt that the entirey of the northern coast were hubs of trade with boats importing from india, egypt and other places and exporting also. Among the things they imported was papyrus. No doubt theres ample artifacts from that era. Beyond then is the ancient pharonic kingdom of punt. More work to be done in this field, for sure.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Mid ka mida Beelaha Dega Puntland oo war-murtiyeed kasoo saaray shir uga socday Deegaanka Gari-hel.

Beesha Bah-dirooble ee Beelwaynta Cismaan ayaa Deegaanka Gari-Hel ee Degmada Qardho ku qabtay shir socday mudo dhan 4 cisho 1-4 Bisha August, shirkaan ayay beeshu uga tashanaysay aayahooda dhaw iyo midka Fog, waxaana ka qaybgalay Odayaal dhaqameed, Siyaasiyiin, Aqoonyahano, Dhalinyaro, Haween, Qurba-joog, Xildhibaan Faarax Khaliif Cilmi iyo Cabdicasiis Boqor Muuse.
Shirkaan ayaa laga soo saaray war-murtiyeed ka kooban 5 qodob oo kala ah:-
1: Ku dhaqanka shareecada islaamka meelkasto ay joogto iyo deeegaan kasta oo ay degan tahay beeshu, laguna saleeyo waxkasta oo beesha dhexdeeda ah iyo dadka ay ood wadaaga yihiin ku dhaqanka shareecada islaamka.
2: in la xoojiyo midnimada beesha meelkasta oo ay joogto wadanka gudahiisiiyo dibadiisa.
3: in deegaanada beeshu ay degantahay dadka la degan iyo deriskaba ay kula noolaato si nabadgelyo ah.
4: Beeshu waxay isku raacday in la dhiso gudiyada hoos ku qoran
A} Gudiga dhawrista iyo ilaalinta deegaanada beesha sida { Xaalufka iyo Askaynta nabadgelyada deegaanada beesha}
B} Gudiga dhaqaalaha gudigaas oo ka kooban gudiga dhaqaalaha gudaha iyo dibada.
5: Waxay beeshu goaansatay adkaynta iyo xoojinta midnimada beesha Cismaan Maxamuud iyo beelaha degan deegaanada Puntland.
Goaamadaan waxay dhaqan galayaan markii ay saxiixaan cuqaasha beesha, wayna saxiixeen.

https://theworldnews.net/so-news/mi...soo-saaray-shir-uga-socday-deegaanka-gari-hel

:rejoice:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Dr osman you strive for worldly success you are a slave to your carnal desires you measure success based on the material.

How can you go against an enemy who is from the dirt and a friend of the dirt? Kkk what can you do to bribe him like farmaajo bribes laftagareen? No amount of material wealth will these slaves of the most sublime exchange for their souls?

Ciyaarta waa gaalin dembe, let the fake be seperated from the real unfortunately aniga iyo adiga we are on the same boat we are amongst the losers laakinse the successful will be those who are the friends of the dirt while we still have a chance we should submit our will to the true will of the most merciful

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The futuh was 1500s(16th century). As jebertis our paternal story in the region terminates at 14th century(birth of sheikh isma'il jeberti) but our maternal side, dombiro dir, continues. Theres documents of Dir generals of adal campaign circa 14th century. Theres the great saint sheekh yusuf alkowneyn of the 12th century, xirow oral tradition attribute the xadro dance and black headed sheep to him. The sheekh also converted the kingdom of maldives and sri lanka to islam. We have the ifat, walashma and adal kingdom of wich theres ample texts. Theres apparently a second volume of the futuh but it has not yet been published or located for that matter. Theres probably heaps of other text regarding the puntland region but it is just collecting dust in arab libraries. The periplus of the eryhtrean sea, demonstrated without a doubt that the entirey of the northern coast were hubs of trade with boats importing from india, egypt and other places and exporting also. Among the things they imported was papyrus. No doubt theres ample artifacts from that era. Beyond then is the ancient pharonic kingdom of punt. More work to be done in this field, for sure.

So your saying the time-line for Darod is 14th century? So that would be around 1300's. So there is a gap period between 1300's-1500's when the 'futuh al habash' document arrived. That's 200 years that need filling. What we do know Darod expanded in those 200 years to the stage of Harti-Absame-Geri-Marehan. It took only 200 years to go from Darod and his 5 sons to well established clan families. What I want to know is what were they doing 1300-1500 and I want either oral or document history, as long both can explain logically what happening, it's evidence.

I go to National Musuem in Australia and most of Aboriginal history is recorded orally because they didn't know how to write, which is still considered evidence just because you don't write down history doesn't mean it's any less history. Both are equally weighted as long the information provided can fill in the gaps. By Gaps I mean we know Harti was swords-men in Futuh Al Habash, we know they had elders and were independent societies. The Gap is now to show the time-line from Darod and his 5 sons in 1300's to Harti, Sade, Absame stage in 1500's.

As for the Dir side, wallahi that is something the DIR need to focus on they're paternal history. They had Adal but who peopled Adal is still up for debate. Just because it was located in Zeila, doesn't mean Dir people lived there at the time, migrations and shifts occur. Plus there is no oral history of adal sultanates which is another devastating proof this must of been peopled by non dir clans. How can you have such a large sultanates and all of sudden forget it's memory in your gabayo or poetry or normal culture and even abtirsi?.

You do realize the kingdom of majerteniya is sealed in the abtirsi of boqor burhan, this is why you know this is a majerten kingdom from the beginning. The same cannot be said for ADAL and it's alleged DIR founding.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You are fickle minded wishy washy the foundations which you stand on are based on falsehood so tell me how you plan to stand up against the truth? Somalida maxay ku maahmaahan far qorax ma qariso hada indhaha iis tiireen you can see the divine laws are perfect and that muslims are not perfect.

Since the beginning of creation the war has raged between truth and falsehood and the most sublime has given falsehood lead by ibliss reign on earth but not over those who have the truth in their hearts.

Adiga iyo adiga we don’t carry the truth in our hearts so we are easily lead astray like sheep to the slaughter house, the dajjalic Masonic system is deceiving cause these are after all the last days and as you know from the time you start school until you finish your last exam is always the hardest. Prophet muhammad May the most beneficent be pleased with him one of his favourite prayers is may Allah help me see things as they are and not as it appears to be, a little food for thought.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You are fickle minded wishy washy the foundations which you stand on are based on falsehood so tell me how you plan to stand up against the truth? Somalida maxay ku maahmaahan far qorax ma qariso hada indhaha iis tiireen you can see the divine laws are perfect and that muslims are not perfect.

Since the beginning of creation the war has raged between truth and falsehood and the most sublime has given falsehood lead by ibliss reign on earth but not over those who have the truth in their hearts.

Adiga iyo adiga we don’t carry the truth in our hearts so we are easily lead astray like sheep to the slaughter house, the dajjalic Masonic system is deceiving cause these are after all the last days and as you know from the time you start school until you finish your last exam is always the hardest. Prophet muhammad May the most beneficent be pleased with him one of his favourite prayers is may Allah help me see things as they are and not as it appears to be, a little food for thought.

Can I test you with a question? What if your brother is 'gaal'? your real blood brother I mean? will you throw him out even though he wants to fight for his family honor? Abu talib never became muslim and hated allah and Islam but he loved banu hashim and protected prophet mohamed, blood ties are deeper then religious ties. Stop your nonsense of your religious ties, the person killing you today is someone you pray with in the mosque, you think someone who is blood linked to you will harm you? of course not, this is against mother nature, even animals take care of they're family.

Family over everything waryaa. I will rescue you from the ISLAMIST garbage like 93 as the SSDF boys come marching in, the shisheeye ones must be booted out and u will be warned Cognissive do not dare bring them here again.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Sidi cornflakes iyo hotdogs u cuuneysay and watching home and away ba gaaloda indoctrinated ka dhigay and convinced you of evolution that you descended from apes kkk

War nin yaho saan isku dhaan saan sii ma ahan war nin yaho tolkaada meeye dhadki ku qaban lahaa ba la rabaa oo ruunta ku sheegi lahaa war yaa illahay yaqaan

These skyscrapers iyo iPhones iyo technology came from ibliss through occultist Who contact Who meditate and conjure up these being from other dimensions.

Ask yourself most of these so called scientists why do they dabble in the occult why do they meditate? Do you know darwin got his evolution story while he was meditating and dabbling in the occult.

https://gizmodo.com/an-occult-history-of-the-television-set-1521354168

The origin of the television set was heavily shrouded in both spiritualism and the occult, writes author Stefan Andriopoulos in his new book Ghostly Apparitions. In fact, as its very name implies, the television was first conceived as a technical device for seeing at a distance: like the telephone (speaking at a distance) and telescope (viewing at a distance), the television was intended as an almost magical box through which we could watch distant events unfold, a kind of technological crystal ball.

Andriopoulos's book puts the TV into a long line of other "optical media" that go back at least as far as weird Renaissance experiments involving technologically-induced illusions, such as concave mirrors, magic lanterns, disorienting walls of smoke, and other "ghostly apparitions" and "phantasmagoric projections" created by speciality devices. These were conjuring tricks, sure, but they relied on sophisticated understandings of such basic things as light, shadow, and acoustics, making an audience see—and believe in—an illusion.

A Magic Lantern for Seeing Events at a Distance
What's central to Andriopoulos's argument is that these devices included instruments specifically designed for pursuing supernatural research—for visualizing the invisible and showing the subtle forces at work in everyday life. In his words, these were "devices developed in occult research"—including "televisionlike devices"—invented in the name of spiritualism toward the end of the 19th century that later "played a constitutive role in the emergence of radio and television."

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Can I test you with a question? What if your brother is 'gaal'? your real blood brother I mean? will you throw him out even though he wants to fight for his family honor? Abu talib never became muslim and hated allah and Islam but he loved banu hashim and protected prophet mohamed, blood ties are deeper then religious ties. Stop your nonsense of your religious ties, the person killing you today is someone you pray with in the mosque, you think someone who is blood linked to you will harm you? of course not, this is against mother nature, even animals take care of they're family.

Family over everything waryaa. I will rescue you from the ISLAMIST garbage like 93 as the SSDF boys come marching in, the shisheeye ones must be booted out and u will be warned Cognissive do not dare bring them here again.
Abu talib illhay ha u naxaristo was indeed the prophet uncle Who helped the prophet but he died a gaal and he will go to hell, him being the prophet uncle wont save him from the wrath of the most high.

Your ideology is demonic I can prove to you your entire western way of life is based on paganism and satanism

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Abu talib illhay ha u naxaristo was indeed the prophet uncle Who helped the prophet but he died a gaal and he will go to hell, him being the prophet uncle wont save him from the wrath of the most high.

Your ideology is demonic I can prove to you your entire western way of life is based on paganism and satanism

I didn't ask you about Abu Talib, what if there is Abu Talibs inside PL who love their clan but not allah or religion? Can't we accept them to work for beesha like the prophet worked with abu talib under banu hashim? They are still technically blood family regardless of they're religious affiliation, they will die for beesha since it's they're family also. Just like Abu Talib died protecting prophet muhammad on the account of tribalism.

I don't believe we should kick out GAALO as long they loyal to they're abtirsi and ancestors, they should be treated as equal puntlanders. Abu Talib was only loyal to his abtirsi nothing else not allah or islam and prophet LOVED HIS GOBANIMO

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I didn't ask you about Abu Talib, what if there is Abu Talib inside PL who love their clan but not allah or religion? Can't we accept them to work for beesha like the prophet worked with abu talib to under banu hashim?
By he who holds my soul in his hand Wallahi i would not accept him and regard him as my brother boowe do you know what a muslim means? It means he who surrenders and submits his will to the will of the most wise.

I am merely a slave, I have no will, I simply hear and obey to the will of my master as his humble servant and slave.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
aniga I can say my sub clan bah dirooble share my way of life which is the shariah but can you say bah dubays follows your way of life secularism?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
aniga I can say my sub clan bah dirooble share my way of life which is the shariah but can you say bah dubays follows your way of life secularism?

So your condemning the prophet for being close to Abu Talib on relations of tribe and not religion? by rejecting your gaal tribes-man in bah dirooble who loves his clan is no different to Abu Talib story. Your putting to question the prophet loyalty to Islam or else why did he deal with Abu Talib in a good manner? Because they are family that's why, irrespective of religion or politics, blood doesn't change and your duty as a clans-men doesn't change if your muslim or gaal to the clan, you share a common name and ancestors. Anyways this is beyond your futile thinking of 21st century of Islam, you learn your islam from sheikhs online not the ACTUAL history of the prophet

So your saying the time-line for Darod is 14th century? So that would be around 1300's. So there is a gap period between 1300's-1500's when the 'futuh al habash' document arrived. That's 200 years that need filling. What we do know Darod expanded in those 200 years to the stage of Harti-Absame-Geri-Marehan. It took only 200 years to go from Darod and his 5 sons to well established clan families. What I want to know is what were they doing 1300-1500 and I want either oral or document history, as long both can explain logically what happening, it's evidence.

I go to National Musuem in Australia and most of Aboriginal history is recorded orally because they didn't know how to write, which is still considered evidence just because you don't write down history doesn't mean it's any less history. Both are equally weighted as long the information provided can fill in the gaps. By Gaps I mean we know Harti was swords-men in Futuh Al Habash, we know they had elders and were independent societies. The Gap is now to show the time-line from Darod and his 5 sons in 1300's to Harti, Sade, Absame stage in 1500's.

As for the Dir side, wallahi that is something the DIR need to focus on they're paternal history. They had Adal but who peopled Adal is still up for debate. Just because it was located in Zeila, doesn't mean Dir people lived there at the time, migrations and shifts occur. Plus there is no oral history of adal sultanates which is another devastating proof this must of been peopled by non dir clans. How can you have such a large sultanates and all of sudden forget it's memory in your gabayo or poetry or normal culture and even abtirsi?.

You do realize the kingdom of majerteniya is sealed in the abtirsi of boqor burhan, this is why you know this is a majerten kingdom from the beginning. The same cannot be said for ADAL and it's alleged DIR founding.
Well such is the case with oral history, much seeps away through generations. Where as written is as solid as the day it was written. Harti dont orally record that 300 of theirs went to adal, yet we know it happened. More over, the gadabursi clan of ethiopia are said to have vivid stories of ahmed gurey(the dir general who was the first somali contingent to reach harar) according to roblealwalid of somnet.
https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=376773
The marehan, reer imam nur also recollect imam nur ibn mujahid and trace direct lineage to him. There were many gerri generals in the book which im sure left prosterity. The western somalia somalis need to be researched family to family.