PIM- Puntland Independence officially being discussed by the Government!!!!!!

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
Oh ok.. so should Puntland go to the South, free it from AlShaydan then install a new Federal Government and declare war on ethiopia AND kenya?

Somalia at its strongest attempted to capture Ogaden but was ganged up on by Russia, Cuba and other countries.
yes yes as Somali you must do that.

btw the federal system is what destroys Somalia.

do you think if you split from Somalia that you will live in peace?

After all those years

giphy.gif

Hey, at least Puntland tried to revive Somalia. I will say you guys are smarter for thinking of yourselves first. Majeerteen should have also used the Mudug/Nugaal atrocities to exit.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Hey, at least Puntland tried to revive Somalia. I will say you guys are smarter for thinking of yourselves first. Majeerteen should have also used the Mudug/Nugaal atrocities to exit.
I agree the failed project called somalia Should get balkanised. Every clan takes care of themselfes. And if a somali gets attacked by ethopia or kenya. Thats when somalis should only help eachother

Muzaffer

I agree the failed project called somalia Should get balkanised. Every clan takes care of themselfes. And if a somali gets attacked by ethopia or kenya. Thats when somalis should only help eachother
hahaha in your dreams take the Arab world as an example.

The Kingdom of Majeerteenia is older than "Somalia", I don't know why Somalis act like Somali statehood is part of Islam.

Muzaffer

The Kingdom of Majeerteenia is older than "Somalia", I don't know why Somalis act like Somali statehood is part of Islam.
It not but we share the same language and religion and the current world is not based on tribalism but on nationalism

Muzaffer

This is what people who are ashamed of their region say.
no, I'm not from the medieval time looking for my grandfather's glory, I'm more realistic who look for a better future for his nation and people.

Muzaffer

Sxb why should people in hargeisa or other cities in the north listen to some corrupt langaabs in villa somalia that has soldiers from uganda protecting them. Are you kidding me:mjlaugh:

Wallahi iam Actually pissed at the guy that decided to unite all somali clans in 1 country:mjlol:
why because I'm saying the truth, right and what are you doing is against Islam and logic.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
hahaha in your dreams take the Arab world as an example.
Bro nobody takes the so cold president in villa somalia serious that cant even secure his capital from terrorism.This nigga farmaajo actually tried to stop the berbera port deal. The audacity of this nigga

giphy.gif

Muzaffer

Bro nobody takes the so cold president in villa somalia serious that cant even secure his capital from terrorism.This nigga farmaajo actually tried to stop the berbera port deal. The audacity of this nigga:mjlaugh:
i don't care about farmajo I'm talking about the idea of unity and nationalism

Muzaffer

inshallah, the Somali people will be united and turn in to republic.

Muzaffer

What is your clan? So i can figure out why you preaching this unity shit:sass2:

I'm Somali Muslim

I don't recognize the idea of clans because it's Reactionary and backward.