PIM- Puntland Independence officially being discussed by the Government!!!!!!

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
giphy.gif
exactly that will be the reaction of your kind.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Great, I personally support it, take bosaso, garowe and northern galkacyo and declare independence that means thereโ€™s less in the way of establishing hawiye land

Muzaffer

Great, I personally support it, take bosaso, garowe and northern galkacyo and declare independence that means thereโ€™s less in the way of establishing hawiye land
hahaha, cancer of tribalism.
giphy.gif

Puntland's Finance Minister, Xasan Abgaal, is officially discussing that Puntland has a clause in its constitution to declare independence if the occasion calls for it.

This is all thanks to Farmaajo's violent micromanagement of what is left of Somalia, his refusal to leave office and his agenda to Centralise Somalia and reverse Federalism.

This is major, at no point has a Puntland official openly discussed PIM.

36 reasons to leave the "Somalia" that Farmaajo ruined:

Finally, build a wall in Galkacyo

Hawiye would thrive without these parasites. Look at how your lands regressed under Farmaajo and compare it to how it was under HSM. Look after your own interests.

I support this, I support everyone going their own way. Puntland should support Somaliland secession, if you both gang up it will make it easier.

Muzaffer

I uses to believe in somaliweyne it's not possible wake up to reality and catch up with the rest of the world
what is the difference between Somalia and Rwanda?

are they smarter than us?

The Camels of Cal madow

Porcupine and proud
:what:Someone answer this without attacking me or bringing in qabil.
For all you PIM activists are yall trolling or are you serious. When SL hasnโ€™t been recognised in 30 years what makes you think you will be recognised? Also you have border disputes which will lead to an inevitable war. Taking this into account along with the fact that the IC will totally reject it as a movement anyway, how do you think this is even a possibility? Answer like civilised people please:ufdup:
Somaliland Is not recognized but still doing better than the days of the kacaan.

Muzaffer

Unity is a scam, you know the saying don't put all your eggs in one basket. The strongest somalis were was during the adal sultanate and there were several sultanates at that time.

I see that you are narrow-minded too hahaha do you comparing medieval times with our modern age, well in medieval times there was no America or Russia or China or IC or al-Shabab.

even the adalites strong period didn't last 50 years. after Ahmed gurey and nur ibn mujahid, the Adal sultanate went to the path of decline