PIM- Puntland Independence officially being discussed by the Government!!!!!!

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I’m really confused. I thought the state constitution hasn’t been finished:what:
Hint is not enough does it give you explicit right to secede

It's stil in there tho lolbron.png

@Maxamed bin Harti coined the term PIM years ago.

We may finally leave the circus called "Somalia". 1960-2021

giphy.gif
PIM was first created and coined in 2005, nonetheless we appreciate the efforts of all the PIMs throughout the years, without y'all gedo folk and subhuman southerners would've controlled our narrative, who knows what lies would've prevailed.
sending nothing but love to all the PIMs across the world, Nabad Iyo Nolol! Down Clan Federalism!:friendhug:

https://puntlandindependencemovemen-blog.tumblr.com/

PIM was first created and coined in 2005, nonetheless we appreciate the efforts of all the PIMs throughout the years, without y'all gedo folk and subhuman southerners would've controlled our narrative, who knows what lies would've prevailed.
sending nothing but love to all the PIMs across the world, Nabad Iyo Nolol! Down Clan Federalism!:friendhug:

https://puntlandindependencemovemen-blog.tumblr.com/

I feel sorry for all my Southern brothers and sisters who are stuck with Farmaajo. Insha'Allah, they will wakeup and see how corrupt Farmaajo is.

Just look at how he treated Mukhtaar Rooboow vs Janan.

Last edited:
Yesterday he sent his puppets to Deni, Maybe he will agree Deni terms :stressed:.
As Deni said, when Farmaajo hits a brick wall he will keep on trying to go through it with no success, im tired of this fiasco, I just want lawful elections to occur, if southerners and puppet state re-elect failmaajo atleast there will be a silver lining and that is PIM!

The longer Farmaajo is in power the more united and stauncher Puntland is, this could be a blessing in disguise for us, our isimo and shacab who still have the SYL mindset are finally waking up to the evilness of the south. guuleysta Nabad iyo Nolol!

Puntland with no rivers and low rain precipitation and little grassland. How will you survive if you leave SomaliaπŸ˜‚

Puntland with no rivers and low rain precipitation and little grassland. How will you survive if you leave SomaliaπŸ˜‚

The same way we turned our land into farmland, exported produce to South Somalia and manage to host thousands of Somalis from "fertile areas".

We build damns to preserve water and during the last drought nomads from all over Somalia came to get our water.

It is called brain power, go find it ina Farmaajo.

The same way we turned our land into farmland, exported produce to South Somalia and manage to host thousands of Somalis from "fertile areas".

It is called brain power, go find it ina Farmaajo.

What you talking about all of the fruits and vegetables in Puntland comes from Beledweyne and Jowhar.

What you talking about all of the fruits and vegetables in Puntland comes from Beledweyne and Jowhar.

Puntland has created its own farms and yes, we did export produce.

In fact, FAO released a report detailing that Puntland has good soil, as evident from the numerous farms which have been created since 1998.

Go worry about Cabudwaq and Gedo and how you will survive without a host to leech from.

Trending