Phenotype can be misleading when it comes to genotype

What?
No, I meant how she’s almost 100% Sub-Saharan African, and she has those features. Certain ethnic groups believe that the only true African features are kinky hair, big lips, and a wide nose. They claim that Horn African features are the result of mixing with Arabs.
Yet here she is, very little foreign genes, and she has those features.
Those 23&me DNA results only go back for a very short time (roughly 500 years+).

If you want a true snapshot of your racial ancestry then Gedmatch is the way to go, since it'll trace your racial ancestry over a thousand years. Btw our features did not develop in the HOA, these Caucasoid features came with successive waves of Ancient North African/Proto-Cushite migration into Sudan & HOA & in the process they displaced & annihilated the Nilotic & other Madow men & mixed with the Women which gave rise to Modern Cushites.

Hence why full-Caucasoid Horn Africans have the Hamitic phenotype which came from North Africa:
TPDMTVAMHARICinterviewwithtegaymolaasgedomchair-manofTPDM_zps7544b845.jpg

The Somali politician-Abdullahi Ahmed Addow:
_40157354_abdullahiadowok.jpg

FireShotCapture-AllsizesIUntit_-https___wwwflickrcom_photos_benquinton_7378891394_sizes_l__zpsd433f5ee.png

109276158_777afd4110_o_zpsd3b1bda8.jpg

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
bismillah look at these racist assholes in the comment section.

View attachment 70420

You and that Somali General guy need to take several seats. For starters Nilosaharans are not a monolith, but have various sub-groups, with different cultures and customs. Secondly, these 'contemporaries' are not your ancestors so just stop with the coonery.

Whether you remained fully Proto-Nilosaharan or Proto-Cushitic you would likely not look as good. There were advantages from both groups. And that sequence of ancient admixture events cannot be recreated. You are something different, a totally seperate group in a class of its own. Now move along.

World

VIP
our features did not develop in he HOA
Yes they did. We have lived in the HOA for thousands of years and have adapted to the semi desert hot lands of Somalia.
these Caucasoid features came with successive waves of Ancient North African/Proto-Cushite migration into Sudan & HOA & in the process they displaced & annihilated the Nilotic & other Madow men & mixed with the Women which gave rise to Modern Cushites.
An absolute lie. There is no proof of any of this BS you're spewing. Our Euroasian ancestors did not come and displace/annihilate our Ancient East African ancestors, whilst mixing with the women. Stop making up your own cuck story.

Hence why full-Caucasoid Horn Africans have the Hamitic phenotype which came from North Africa:
109276158_777afd4110_o_zpsd3b1bda8.jpg
"Full Caucasoid HOAs"

> posts an Urdu man.

Can't make this up. :mindblown::kanyehmm:

Yes they did. We have lived in the HOA for thousands of years and have adapted to the semi desert hot lands of Somalia.
An absolute lie. There is no proof of any of this BS you're spewing. Our Euroasian ancestors did not come and displace/annihilate our Ancient East African ancestors, whilst mixing with the women. Stop making up your own story.

"Pure Caucasoid HOAs"

> posts an Urdu man.

Bottom line is we're a mix between Ancient North Africans & Ancient Nilotes/SSA

The last man is a Horner & doesn't look South Asian, those Urdus hijacked the picture for Islamic purposes. Source of the Picture: http://hamiticworld.blogspot.com/2014/08/classic-aethiopids-gracile-robust-from.html

Now go cry somewhere else.
:camby:

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
An absolute lie. There is no proof of any of this BS you're spewing. Our Euroasian ancestors did not come and displace/annihilate our Ancient East African ancestors, whilst mixing with the women. Stop making up your own cuck story.

"Full Caucasoid HOAs"

> posts an Urdu man.

i agree wallahi its justl self hatred to do this and very embarassing to say the least :noneck:i dont understand why these guys allways push for this Caucasian daddy myth to appeal to the white racists,

even if this happend why call yourself mix race just to call yourself a caucasian the level of inferiority complex is over the roof and just absalutely pathetic

the truth is our ancestors where cushites who took in women from black people and arabs, this mixing is a complete bs :mahubowtf:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Bottom line is we're a mix between Ancient North Africans & Ancient Nilotes/SSA

The last man is most likely a Horner, those Urdus hijacked the picture. Source of the Picture: http://hamiticworld.blogspot.com/2014/08/classic-aethiopids-gracile-robust-from.html

Now go cry somewhere else.
:camby:
you complete sad excuse for a man everyone mixed over the years arabs and whites
never hear them refer to themselves as mixed race:faysalwtf:

why are you so riddled with self hatred :ayaanswag: youre ancestors would spit at you if they heard you talk like this

the whites called somalis filth and divided thier lands giving some to ethiopia and you're response is to call youreself a mix race CAUCASIAN :ileycry:

you are sorry disgrace for a somali we are not neither of them just Somalis who are cushites
:fittytousand:we did take women from other people but that doesnt make us mixed race

World

VIP
i agree wallahi its justl self hatred to do this and very embarassing to say the least :noneck:i dont understand why these guys allways push for this Caucasian daddy myth to appeal to the white racists,

even if this happend why call yourself mix race just to call yourself a caucasian the level of inferiority complex is over the roof and just absalutely pathetic

the truth is our ancestors where cushites who took in women from black people and arabs, this mixing is a complete bs :mahubowtf:
Why would he make up a fake story about how his Euroasian ancestors conquered his Ancient Nilo-Saharan ancestors is beyond me. Thats even beyond self hate. He even sounds proud. Maybe he's not Somali and is an cadaan from stormfront?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Dude is an agent. Isn't it common knowledge?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Why would he make up a fake story about how his Euroasian ancestors conquered his Ancient Nilo-Saharan ancestors is beyond me. Thats even beyond self hate. He even sounds proud. Maybe he's not Somali and is an cadaan from stormfront?
i dont know he wasnt allways like this :ayaanswag:

why would you even say that, the level of selfhate must be huge with this one who goes around saying their mixed race that can cause damage to you're self esteem
:gaasdrink:definately some white nationalist troll

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
You and that Somali General guy need to take several seats. For starters Nilosaharans are not a monolith, but have various sub-groups, with different cultures and customs. Secondly, these 'contemporaries' are not your ancestors so just stop with the coonery.

Whether you remained fully Proto-Nilosaharan or Proto-Cushitic you would likely not look as good. There were advantages from both groups. And that sequence of ancient admixture events cannot be recreated. You are something different, a totally separate group in a class of its own. Now move along.
Those Dinka's eating cow ass are one of the only Nilo-Saharan people who did not mix with Niger-Congo invaders that heavily. If Dinka's are doing this in the modern day, I can't imagine what our ancestors where doing 8000 years ago. But hey, they where pagan's destined for hell either way.

Those Dinka's eating cow ass are one of the only Nilo-Saharan people who did not mix with Niger-Congo invaders that heavily. If Dinka's are doing this in the modern day, I can't imagine what our ancestors where doing 8000 years ago. But hey, they where pagan's destined for hell either way.
This is like judging all Cushites based on the actions of those weird afar tribes that sharpen their teeth and let their women walk around topless. They are completely removed from eachother.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
IQ 68 logic
:pachah1::drakelaugh::dead:
now why would you call a fellow somali 68 iq, how could anyone take joy in calling himself and other somalis 68 iq

you have such extreme self hatred that you try so hard to appeal to whites who dont give a f*ck about you even calling youreself a mixed race caucasoid:ayaanswag:even regurgitating their false misconceptions about somalis such ass the iq myth which is a white nationalist lie

either you need to seek help or you're some white nationalist alt right troll

Timo Jareer and proud

This is like judging all Cushites based on the actions of those weird afar tribes that sharpen their teeth and let their women walk around topless. They are completely removed from eachother.
We where probably like that too before we converted to Islam. Either way, these ancestors are irrelevant to me since they where just a bunch of barbaric pagans (that goes for those "proto cushites" too).

People on here will make up stupid excuses to defend these heathens.

Nilotes, regardless if they have Niger-Congo admixture have always been Negroid. Plus, Nilotic cultures have always been primitive and inferior.

We where probably like that too before we converted to Islam. Either way, these ancestors are irrelevant to me since they where just a bunch of barbaric pagans (that goes for those "proto cushites" too).
Same lol. I don't really care for either really outside of making jokes.
We are so far-removed from them at this point. We are our own people.

Timo Jareer and proud

Nilotes, regardless if they have Niger-Congo admixture have always been Negroid. Nilotic cultures are still very primitive and inferior.
I would not say that. Nubians and Songhai are still a thing and have very incredible history.

World

VIP

Nilotes, regardless if they have Niger-Congo admixture have always been Negroid. Plus, Nilotic cultures have always been primitive and inferior.
Yet they conquered and ruled Egypt for over a hundred years. Very inferior indeed.

Trending