Petition for the inclusion of Somali /Cushite ethnicity in the UK Census

Why does the UK even do race census?

Our government only keeps track of Indigenous people because the British fucked them up so badly when colonising and they need to make amends for it.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
The UK Census has already heavily considered adding a Somali box option in the UK Census 2021.
8711AC3D-25B2-4880-BE5D-737B1BA94116.jpeg
88E9873A-55D8-4153-A24E-76673ECB65D0.jpeg

Do you guys know how many Tanzanians and other Black people claim to be 'Somali'?
That Amal Azzudin woman is an Egyptian parading as a Somali and gets speaking engagements for it.

Are we sure this will be a good thing?

the problem is when it comes to some f'd up shit like when your arrested for crime, applying for benefits a lot black/africans/ethiopians will be ticking the Somali box to give that extra stat for shitty things so it'll look like more Somalis commiting crime and on the dole.

Also this petition better have no cushitic in it otherwise don't want habashis begging cushitic.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Do you guys know how many Tanzanians and other Black people claim to be 'Somali'?
That Amal Azzudin woman is an Egyptian parading as a Somali and gets speaking engagements for it.

kind of abayo we need a box in order to preserve our culture and our somali identity also ticking black in the census is depriving us of our unique heritage and background this will have a negative effect as Somalis will adopt black culture

its a good thing for Somalis to be recognised as a unique minority with our culture and heritage preserved

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
You guys are retarded you honestly think I'm going to tick the somali box when applying for jobs knowing how bad our reputation is in the UK? once they see my application they're going to throw it in the bin

You guys are retarded you honestly think I'm going to tick the somali box when applying for jobs knowing how bad our reputation is in the UK? once they see my application they're going to throw it in the bin
LMAO dese nationalists are trying to make it worst than it is nacala ku yaal :pachah1:

A lot of Africans came to Europe in the 90s and early 00s pretending to be Somali.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
black is worser lool thier going to throw your application either way but at least your going down as a somali :drakelaugh:

Last edited: