People who only have 1 or 2 kids might as well be single and give their kids up for gay adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my man will raise 4-5 kids. We will put shame on the heterosexual couples who bring only 1 child into this world like their child is some handbag

Horta you said you was GIVING UP the homosexuality and have returned to islam..... No you want to be with a man again?
:faysalwtf:
Are you ok?

Why are all you gay people so confused? I don't even believe you were born gay I think you chose it
:farole:

Even if it were, it would have been a good choice

:banderas:

Really? I've had some gay guys tell me that because they take up the ass so much, when they need to shit and there's no toilet, they shit all OVER themselves.

Great choice.
:siilaanyolaugh:

So you plan on getting a civil ceremony with a guy?

The gay lifestyle doesn't promote monogamous relationships. Gay men are very promiscuous and statically speaking have low numbers who are in committed relationships

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I am serious. You people need to stop begging me to be a certain way.

tsg67.jpg

I enjoy your content.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Really? I've had some gay guys tell me that because they take up the ass so much, when they need to shit and there's no toilet, they shit all OVER themselves.

Great choice.
:siilaanyolaugh:

So you plan on getting a civil ceremony with a guy?

The gay lifestyle doesn't promote monogamous relationships. Gay men are very promiscuous and statically speaking have low numbers who are in committed relationships

Please, come on!

:rejoice:

Why is this place so void of facts!! Not only gay people take it up the butt and you don't see people shitting all over the damn place. The gay people you spoke to must have Mandingo for lunch!:shaq:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
It depends on me and my lady. Beforehand we're going to choose on how many children we wish to have maximum. In my opinion, I want no more than 2 or 3.

No one is begging you.... I just SUSPECT you.

I don't think you're a guy, I think your a woman

I don't think you're gay, again a woman
I don't think you're Muslim
I don't think you're SOMALI

I think you're white or possibly a BANTU something or another. But someone who has grown up with Somalis enough to type down a few words in somali and pass.

you're very odd, the tone of your posts are odd

If you're REALLY gay than be gay no one is begging you to do anything

If a woman is a stay at home mom and she has 0-2 kids and she wants no more, I think she's a useless human being.

If she had a career, it would be understandable but if you're going to spend the rest of your life watching The View and the morning news, you're just being lazy

If a woman is a stay at home mom and she has 0-2 kids and she wants no more, I think she's a useless human being.

If she had a career, it would be understandable but if you're going to spend the rest of your life watching The View and the morning news, you're just being lazy

What's wrong with that?

Sounds like luxury only 2 kids and I get to watch tv all day HEAVEN.... Sign me up

Status
Not open for further replies.