Patriotism in germany?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
i travel allot and like me germans have allot of vacation days,
so you will run into them everywhere on vacation.
I get on excellent with them....

if i ever get to germany i would not need a hotel room'

:ftw9nwa:

German people are always inviting people over to their house :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: They love meeting new people.

sadly I don't :mjlol: left when I was really young so my german is really crap and I definitely can't write in german

wbu? do you live there now? or..?

UK, I can't really speak German I just understand a lil + basic phrases because I speak Dutch and spent a considerable amount of time watching German TV at some point in my childhood

Surprised there are any German Somalis in the UK though, Germany is sick

The AFD will clear out the third world invaders just watch. The German people will not be held to ransom by the stupidity of a moustachioed Austrian who lived 70 years ago AKA Adolf.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
UK, I can't really speak German I just understand a lil + basic phrases because I speak Dutch and spent a considerable amount of time watching German TV at some point in my childhood

Surprised there are any German Somalis in the UK though, Germany is sick

There aren't that many, I've yet to meet any German Somalis other than my family.

Merkel hates Germany.

Germans suffer from guilt. What they did to the Jews was the worst thing this world has ever experienced but they shouldn't beat themselves up for what their grandparents did.

So much guilt and shame in her face.

Bad times makes strong men.
Strong men make good times.
Good times make weak men.
Weak men make bad times.
And the cycle continues....

ever hear of the romans? The US isn't even a democracy it's a republic lmao

The US was a democracy, it started out as a Republic.
Thomas jefferson said you have a republic now if you can keep it.
The US did very well they kept it till around 1919, by then it was a democracy,
after 1964 its an oligarchy and democracy died...

The next stage of evolution is tyranny or dictatorship in its many forms like fascism,

At least americans can say they are more advanced than europe,
that is more advanced towards decay, europe in the stage of oligarchy.

They call putin a dictator but ironically he has better democratic credentials than the west. 76% voted for him this time, 74%in the last election and 64% in the one before,

While most western european government just slide by with around 30-40% of the vote, and the US has a 2 party system which is just as good as the Chinese 1 party system because the republicans and democrats are basically identical, they are twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.