Patriotism in germany?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
since them niggas were nazis and shit back in the day. And youth are learning about how evil the nazis were and etc. are there proud Germans.are they as patriotic as Americans. I wonder how the ww2 vets were treated too in Germany.

German youth especially learning in school basically how evil Germans were and how the nazis took over Germany. Imagine realizing your grandparent was a nazi. Wild man.

i literally just finished playing wolfenstein new colossus and started to think about this.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
since them niggas were nazis and shit back in the day. And youth are learning about how evil the nazis were and etc. are there proud Germans.are they as patriotic as Americans. I wonder how the ww2 vets were treated too in Germany.

German youth especially learning in school basically how evil Germans were and how the nazis took over Germany. Imagine realizing your grandparent was a nazi. Wild man.

i literally just finished playing wolfenstein new colossus and started to think about this.

The modern Germans are too smart to be Nazis or racists. Are too enlightened and prosperous. They got money and education in Germany. U will have a few who are patriotic and slightly racists like we do here in Somali spot. U know people like Jim Crow, fox, government exist us .

The modern Germans are too smart to be Nazis or racists. Are too enlightened and prosperous. They got money and education in Germany. U will have a few who are patriotic and slightly racists like we do here in Somali spot. U know people like Jim Crow, fox, government exist us .
I agree poverty creates hatred for other races. Could you imagine how humiliated the Germans felt when the jews were richer than them in their own country.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Oh yea I know about the modern Germans. But their past with nazis really messed up theie reputation. I work at an international airport and whenever I meet a German my first thought it's " I fucking hate nazis". It's not towards the person that's talking to me just just the nazis on the past.

We had a few German exchange students come to my high school and I remember one of my homies asking me " yo do you think that chick is related to nazis".

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I agree poverty creates hatred for other races. Could you imagine how humiliated the Germans felt when the jews were richer than them in their own country.
My old history professor once said " since the Germans have a past of being nazis and the holocaust. The UN doesn't even consider sending humanitarian UN forces from Germany" he said people are gonna freak out when they hear the Germans are coming.

Germans are bigger patriots than Americans. They show it through action and it is made evident by the standards of living of their countrymen. You Americans are the opposite, you have been indoctrinated with false nationalistic bravado. 'Scusting

Heil Angela Dorothea Merkel

BANTU

+op MVLI
It's one of those things where the further removed the easier it is to detach yourself.

Besides, Germany has a lot to be proud of, it's one of the best countries in the world

BANTU

+op MVLI
Germans are bigger patriots than Americans. They show it through action and it is made evident by the standards of living of their countrymen. You Americans are the opposite, you have been indoctrinated with false nationalistic bravado. 'Scusting

Heil Angela Dorothea Merkel
My g America is the first democracy in the world :trumpsmirk:we taught you European heathens :trumpsmirk:

My g America is the first democracy in the world :trumpsmirk:we taught you European heathens :trumpsmirk:

You say that like democracy isn't a second rate system of governance one tier removed from anarchism!

giphy.gif

poor germans the jews really fucked them over,
they are not allowed any nationalism, or even pride in their own history which is great.
they are a great people..

but this generation and their parents have been trained , inoculated against all these things in the education system,
the vast majority of the current population have been emasculated, are soft, confused
totally in thrall of the new world order...

i pity them,
its the same with the japanese ..
another nation of warriors and thinkers reduced to effeminate, cocksuckers...

They are 3/4 done with the US, another 20-30 the US will be on the same level as germany and Japan.

eastern european countries like czech republic is the ideal, this is where we are all heading according to the plan.
hungary, austria, half of poland, and all the baltic republics are already there.

and they have had good progress with the muslim world,
The artificial salafi movement and bi-products like ISIS, alqaida , alshabab etc
bleed all the testosterone away, all the energy of the youth, all the rage diverted towards goals that ultimately serve isreal geostrategic goals .
with all those valiant islamic warriors and suicide bombers handled by their jewish masters , fi sabil israil.

what left is a fast growing population of immoral, hedonistic, and very gay muslim
population of youth only concerned about materialism and pleasure..

arab nationalism is nearly dead , egypt miraculously survived,
the same with syria, thanks to Russia.

Speaking of Russia, its a major road block, VV Putin and the security services that are full of patriots that back him have stopped the progress of the new world order dead cold in Russia.
The patriots have also given rise to a religious revival, real Christianity the orthodox church has seen massive revival. Traditional islam has also seen a revival in the caucuses, even though thousands of salafist "mujahideen" volunteers" flooded chechnya and dagestan and prompted to eliminate all non salafist oposition. All the secular leaders of the chechen independence movement were elimintaed by the invading salafists, they ignored the power of the chechen clans however.
The clans and the naqshibandi and qadiri sufi movement united and decided to bend the knee to valdimir putin.
Putin promised the defeat of the salafists and political autonomy as well as reconstruction of chechnya, and he delivered on everything.
Grozny which was worse than moqadishu , today looks like dubai.
Its also undergoing an economic boom, with very little unemployment.
Its also more religous than it was in the 90's the new generation is much more religous, most of the women on the streets are wearing hijab,
but there are no salafists on sight.

Ramadan kadirov the current president saw his father murdered by saudi and western funded salafists , he is also famous for being terror to the russians,
defeating them on several engagements and personally killing over a dozen russian soldiers.

Today his forces are the most loyal in all of Russia, and all well regarded.
The reputation of muslims in Russia is very high, while in the west you are regarded as primitive and terrorist sympathizers.

When the neo-nazi sympathetic ukranian post maidan coup government welcomed mercenaries and neo-nazi gangs from all over the world to run riot in eastern ukraine. Kadirov sent his special forces and they made them shit themselves literally.
In eastern ukraine chechens and all muslims are seen as saviors .

This also brings the trend of historic revival, Russian televison is full of all the glorious patriotic history these days, and the muslim imperial guards are remembered .
for nearly 200 years since Empress Catherine the great, the elite household gaurds were muslim, recruited primarily from crimien tatars , dagestanis and chechens.
In 1917 during the communist revolution, the imperial guards simply ran away or joined the communists, what remained were the less than 100 household guards and they were all muslim.
The stood firm, and faced more than 10 to 1 odds and fought till death.
each one taking at least 2 or attackers with them.
the royal family was brutally murdered of course after wards but the sacrifice is still remembered in Russia.

So yes Russia is back and China is immune to infiltration and is solidly united with Russian for the sake of survival.

Putin has again done the impossible by winning over Russian isrealis, and there is right now massive back migration into Russia.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
poor germans the jews really fucked them over,
they are not allowed any nationalism, or even pride in their own history which is great.
they are a great people..

but this generation and their parents have been trained , inoculated against all these things in the education system,
the vast majority of the current population have been emasculated, are soft, confused
totally in thrall of the new world order...

i pity them,
its the same with the japanese ..
another nation of warriors and thinkers reduced to effeminate, cocksuckers...

They are 3/4 done with the US, another 20-30 the US will be on the same level as germany and Japan.

eastern european countries like czech republic is the ideal, this is where we are all heading according to the plan.
hungary, austria, half of poland, and all the baltic republics are already there.

and they have had good progress with the muslim world,
The artificial salafi movement and bi-products like ISIS, alqaida , alshabab etc
bleed all the testosterone away, all the energy of the youth, all the rage diverted towards goals that ultimately serve isreal geostrategic goals .
with all those valiant islamic warriors and suicide bombers handled by their jewish masters , fi sabil israil.

what left is a fast growing population of immoral, hedonistic, and very gay muslim
population of youth only concerned about materialism and pleasure..

arab nationalism is nearly dead , egypt miraculously survived,
the same with syria, thanks to Russia.

Speaking of Russia, its a major road block, VV Putin and the security services that are full of patriots that back him have stopped the progress of the new world order dead cold in Russia.
The patriots have also given rise to a religious revival, real Christianity the orthodox church has seen massive revival. Traditional islam has also seen a revival in the caucuses, even though thousands of salafist "mujahideen" volunteers" flooded chechnya and dagestan and prompted to eliminate all non salafist oposition. All the secular leaders of the chechen independence movement were elimintaed by the invading salafists, they ignored the power of the chechen clans however.
The clans and the naqshibandi and qadiri sufi movement united and decided to bend the knee to valdimir putin.
Putin promised the defeat of the salafists and political autonomy as well as reconstruction of chechnya, and he delivered on everything.
Grozny which was worse than moqadishu , today looks like dubai.
Its also undergoing an economic boom, with very little unemployment.
Its also more religous than it was in the 90's the new generation is much more religous, most of the women on the streets are wearing hijab,
but there are no salafists on sight.

Ramadan kadirov the current president saw his father murdered by saudi and western funded salafists , he is also famous for being terror to the russians,
defeating them on several engagements and personally killing over a dozen russian soldiers.

Today his forces are the most loyal in all of Russia, and all well regarded.
The reputation of muslims in Russia is very high, while in the west you are regarded as primitive and terrorist sympathizers.

When the neo-nazi sympathetic ukranian post maidan coup government welcomed mercenaries and neo-nazi gangs from all over the world to run riot in eastern ukraine. Kadirov sent his special forces and they made them shit themselves literally.
In eastern ukraine chechens and all muslims are seen as saviors .

This also brings the trend of historic revival, Russian televison is full of all the glorious patriotic history these days, and the muslim imperial guards are remembered .
for nearly 200 years since Empress Catherine the great, the elite household gaurds were muslim, recruited primarily from crimien tatars , dagestanis and chechens.
In 1917 during the communist revolution, the imperial guards simply ran away or joined the communists, what remained were the less than 100 household guards and they were all muslim.
The stood firm, and faced more than 10 to 1 odds and fought till death.
each one taking at least 2 or attackers with them.
the royal family was brutally murdered of course after wards but the sacrifice is still remembered in Russia.

So yes Russia is back and China is immune to infiltration and is solidly united with Russian for the sake of survival.

Putin has again done the impossible by winning over Russian isrealis, and there is right now massive back migration into Russia.

I appreciate your passion and zeal, but u r very very ridiculous SIR. And i suspect all this noise stems from your suppressed bisexuality, call me crazy to figure this out, but it is out of my mouth. Baal ka hadaal.

I appreciate your passion and zeal, but u r very very ridiculous SIR. And i suspect all this noise stems from your suppressed bisexuality, call me crazy to figure this out, but it is out of my mouth. Baal ka hadaal.
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

im sorry but you will find me the most heterosexual man out there..
zero interest in the same sex..
and not at all threatened by homosexuals...

or even anything gay, i once lost a poker game and it was either cash in the chips or a dare, i chose the dare.
The dare was to enter a drag competition the next day, since i was a perfectionist
i tried to be the best... and i came out 3rd place.
being only 68 kilos, hairless and skinny helps, along with makeup, stockings and a sexy dress and wig.

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

but that was 15 years ago, i was wild back then.
now im 90 kilos muscular and bearded like a caveman..

maybe i should hit you with my club and take you to my cave basra,
were i would ravish you...

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

im sorry but you will find me the most heterosexual man out there..
zero interest in the same sex..
and not at all threatened by homosexuals...

or even anything gay, i once lost a poker game and it was either cash in the chips or a dare, i chose the dare.
The dare was to enter a drag competition the next day, since i was a perfectionist
i tried to be the best... and i came out 3rd place.
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

but that was 15 years ago, i was wild back them
Congrats on the 3rd place win. Representing us Somalis around the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending