Patriotism in germany?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merkel hates Germany.

Germans suffer from guilt. What they did to the Jews was the worst thing this world has ever experienced but they shouldn't beat themselves up for what their grandparents did.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

im sorry but you will find me the most heterosexual man out there..
zero interest in the same sex..
and not at all threatened by homosexuals...

or even anything gay, i once lost a poker game and it was either cash in the chips or a dare, i chose the dare.
The dare was to enter a drag competition the next day, since i was a perfectionist
i tried to be the best... and i came out 3rd place.
being only 68 kilos, hairless and skinny helps, along with makeup, stockings and a sexy dress and wig.

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

but that was 15 years ago, i was wild back then.
now im 90 kilos muscular and bearded like a caveman..

maybe i should hit you with my club and take you to my cave basra,
were i would ravish you...

U sound very familiar to me. But thanks for your response it gave me a good picture. :)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
oh basra i am not hiding who i am ,you have known me since 2004 on another forum.

hahaha

Do i??? Since 2004 huh? Very interesting. Well, i cant guarantee you that your thinking is original. :)

Do i??? Since 2004 huh? Very interesting. Well, i cant guarantee you that your thinking is original. :)
but you are still the same,
obsessed with homosexuality and aids..
still a victim of american propaganda and conditioning ,
you probably still think the USA is the greatest country in the world.

even though shithole countries like slovakia and turkey score higher than you in
education and healthcare...

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
LOL

Oh i maybe still the 'same' but mark my words. I will always think America is the BEST country in the world. It is in my blood. God save bless America!

I kinda remember u now, we used to engage into philosophical discussion and theology. I believe you have a beautiful son ma ha?

:ftw9nwa:
yes you are right..
i dont go online much, since i have a business to run these days.
back then i was online 24/7 because i worked at an internet service provider /telcom
i literally got paid to stare at a few screens all day..
one of them was a couple of nerdy forums and somali net.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
yes you are right..
i dont go online much, since i have a business to run these days.
back then i was online 24/7 because i worked at an internet service provider /telcom
i literally got paid to stare at a few screens all day..
one of them was a couple of nerdy forums and somali net.

I see. Glad to know that. Did u take care of your mental illness? Medication? I remember your early 20 days. Your depressions, your Angsts, and your various fluctuations of moods, i dare say, i know u more than your own mother. LOOOL

i actually find it endearing how much you believe that shit..

i throw so many facts at my american cousins and they still act like brainwashed .
you need a few months without tv, to start to be free of your brainwashing.

the look on the faces of americans when they get over their programming/conditioning after a bit of international travel is priceless.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i actually find it endearing how much you believe that shit..

i throw so many facts at my american cousins and they still act like brainwashed .
you need a few months without tv, to start to be free of your brainwashing.

the look on the faces of americans when they get over their programming/conditioning after a bit of international travel is priceless.

LOL its the effects of being the Modern Romans dear. As Americans we are protected by a strong structural institution, a vibrant innovative capitalism, and a society that is first class, way ahead of the world that it really doesn't matter to have a good head on your shoulder. Just a good heart is all u need. lol

I see. Glad to know that. Did u take care of your mental illness? Medication? I remember your early 20 days. Your depressions, your Angsts, and your various fluctuations of moods, i dare say, i know u more than your own mother. LOOOL

oh basra!

so american..

you should know the rest of the world is not over medicated , and diagnosed with a form of illness like a large percentage of americans..
even in the most advanced european countries like the Scandinavian countries with gdp per capita at least 30% higher than the US.
The vast majority of people have only heard about a psychiatrist on tv, usually an american show. and teenagers consider zoloft and zanax an exotic drug that their dealers get once so often.

the same with South Korea, Taiwan, Singpore and japan
countries far more advanced than the US.

you guys are overmedicated zombies.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

oh basra!

so american..

you should know the rest of the world is not over medicated , and diagnosed with a form of illness like a large percentage of americans..
even in the most advanced european countries like the Scandinavian countries with gdp per capita at least 30% higher than the US.
The vast majority of people have only heard about a psychiatrist on tv, usually an american show. and teenagers consider zoloft and zanax an exotic drug that their dealers get once so often.

the same with South Korea, Taiwan, Singpore and japan
countries far more advanced than the US.

you guys are overmedicated zombies.

Nothing wrong with medication huuno. Its perfect Okey, especially if u need it. LOL I mean of course Somalis are usually in denial and use various forms of synthesized medication which ends up being worst. I believe in Islam and diinta is the best medication, and alhmadhulilaah Somalis are aware of that! :)

LOL its the effects of being the Modern Romans dear. As Americans we are protected by a strong structural institution, a vibrant innovative capitalism, and a society that is first class, way ahead of the world that it really doesn't matter to have a good head on your shoulder. Just a good heart is all u need. lol
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

vibrant innovative capitalism????? !!!

first class????

how you are not even in the top ten of all developed countries in several categories,
like health care, education, housing.
access to clean water.

even several developing countries beat you in infant mortality.

how the f*ck are you first class????

you are even losing the race in the latest technologies , despite nearly 100$ billion of funds from Darpa, the defense department for research , you are still a generation behind and dont have the manpower to compete.
all the essential electronics in the US millitary have to sourced from japan.

even in the latest cutting edge materials science like advanced alloys and composites , the US depends heavily on germany and japan and strangley tiny companies in switzerland.

your corporations have near total control of all all government policy,
the desire for profits clouds all judgement, there are no checks and balances.
they rob the tax payer blind..
and they get nothing for this..

its all wasted..

The US spends more than the millitary budget of UK, France, Russia, Germany, Italy and Japan combined and its falling behind the technological race to Russia.
even tiny taiwan and singapore are developing and depoloying technology far more advanced than anything the US has ,

Nothing wrong with medication huuno. Its perfect Okey, especially if u need it. LOL I mean of course Somalis are usually in denial and use various forms of synthesized medication which ends up being worst. I believe in Islam and diinta is the best medication, and alhmadhulilaah Somalis are aware of that! :)

you didnt get the point,
the US is overmedicated,

all for the profit of big pharma,
it seems the entire population of the US is mentally ill,
when you look at it from outside,

The average european thinks you are all cray cray..

or its all a big scam fromv big pharma.

you should remember even after all the deterioration and decay in their institutions.
European countries are still technically democracies , while the US is an oligarchy
Corporations answer to no one in the US they are king, while they still grudgingly answer to elected governments in Europe.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
ha ha ha ha ha ha

U r such a hater. This American envy u have is a bit unsettling. LOOOOOL

Anyway we r not a perfect nation but we r blessed nation. Going back to your "original' point, America is the only western nation that is still under God and has not emasculated its people. Unlike Europe, and Japan. Australia is okey, at least they have the ruggedness that exist in the American west of Colorado, Utah and Wyoming or the south USA. Christianity saves America from going full blown liberal sissification. LOL

The innovative capitalism am talking is the competition and choices aspects. For instance we have our neighbors the Canadians coming to usa and so excited like babies to shop. They are overwhelmed by shopping choices, cheap quality stuff. In Europe there are ridden with class and rituals that u find many people ending up being govt beggers. Only choice. LOL

Look at how vibrant the Somalis are in the usa??? U say u have a business? Well come to America and u will what business means.

We r not perfect. We r a God fearing western rich nation. God provides for health care. LOL

yes the somali community is more vibrant in the US, because there is less regulation than europe or canada.
but living standards are lower for the majority of the population.
The average middle class US population is still having lower living standards than western europe, japan, taiwan and south korea.

yes its more vibrant in the lower end, its easier to start a small business in the US,
but moving up to a middle sized business is almost impossible.
However an entrepreneur in the US will either succeed or die..
in western europe you will still get better healthcare, education and housing than the US.
The american dream is over, its just a dream, it only a little better than third world countries so you still have people wanting to move to the US.
but you should be worried that more mexicans even those with valid documents and are not illegal aliens are moving back into mexico for better opportunities than those moving into the US.

in reality you do not have an immigration crisis,

and vibrant capitalism?????

capitalism is near a dead end , in all the advanced countries the parasitic financial sector is chocking all life out of the economies,

capitalism is at a similar state to how the USSR was in the late 80s..

its collapsing right infront of us..

thats why i invested all my wealth in gold , silver, bitcoin, etheruem and some stocks and land....

i have to work to get spending cash, but in the eventual collapse of the world economy i believe i will be very comfortable..

maybe even retire fully instead of the partial retirement i had in 2013-2016

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well darling ..its been lovely in a our debate. Its bed time for me now. I will not argue one more minute longer, even at the expense of the number of eyes reading and enjoying our exchanges as i type this. So ---Mate or Block, whatever u Aussie call each other, its up to you! Good luck on your business. Happy Husstling dear :)

yes the somali community is more vibrant in the US, because there is less regulation than europe or canada.
but living standards are lower for the majority of the population.
The average middle class US population is still having lower living standards than western europe, japan, taiwan and south korea.

yes its more vibrant in the lower end, its easier to start a small business in the US,
but moving up to a middle sized business is almost impossible.
However an entrepreneur in the US will either succeed or die..
in western europe you will still get better healthcare, education and housing than the US.
The american dream is over, its just a dream, it only a little better than third world countries so you still have people wanting to move to the US.
but you should be worried that more mexicans even those with valid documents and are not illegal aliens are moving back into mexico for better opportunities than those moving into the US.

in reality you do not have an immigration crisis,

and vibrant capitalism?????

capitalism is near a dead end , in all the advanced countries the parasitic financial sector is chocking all life out of the economies,

capitalism is at a similar state to how the USSR was in the late 80s..

its collapsing right infront of us..

thats why i invested all my wealth in gold , silver, bitcoin, etheruem and some stocks and land....

i have to work to get spending cash, but in the eventual collapse of the world economy i believe i will be very comfortable..

maybe even retire fully instead of the partial retirement i had in 2013-2016

GILMORE_THE-AMERICAN-DREAM4.jpg

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I grew up in Germany, the nazis are a national shame, nobody talks about it unless they have to. Not like here in the uk or everywhere else , where people make hitler jokes all the time.

German people are so lovely and welcoming. They have a lot of traditions and sense of community.

They stick to their folk traditions and festivals, so they don't really focus on looking at the past (1918 - 1945).

I grew up in Germany, the nazis are a national shame, nobody talks about it unless they have to. Not like here in the uk or everywhere else , where people make hitler jokes all the time.

German people are so lovely and welcoming. They have a lot of traditions and sense of community.

They stick to their folk traditions and festivals, so they don't really focus on looking at the past (1918 - 1945).

i travel allot and like me germans have allot of vacation days,
so you will run into them everywhere on vacation.
I get on excellent with them....

if i ever get to germany i would not need a hotel room'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts