Patriarchy in Afghanistan explained

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Nayaa, so it is only rape if she says no twice? :gucciwhat:

Let her continue to spout her nonsense. Any idiot that listens to her will catch a rape case.

Many Somalis don’t understand what consent and rape means hence why there are so many Somali men being locked up for it. As you initially stated a woman not explicitly saying yes and a man carrying through with sex is rape and will have a man jailed under any reasonable Western court.

Muji

VIP
@Basra naya are you having a bad day because Trump is going to cut your ceydh? Qumayo I hope he deports you and cuts off your Internet, you’ve done more harm than good for your gender in the past 20 years you’ve been on Somali forums

Inquisitive

Although this post above shows a degree of knowledge on human sexuality and gender, i must say, your human condition knowledge is short sighted. Steam is a declared lesbian, therefore like government said has little bearing on heterosexuals females.

You are correct women natural disposition is attracted to confident men. In fact, u also correct religion instructs us that, and hence the gender role being very important in Islam.

But ....God also gave us mouth to speak. When your wife says No, u r encouraged to go ahead again, on what you are doing, but if she says NO again, that should be your clue to STOP. Confidence is not required here, common sense and the ability to read lips even if the voice is not coming out.

But generally....a confident savage alpha man is always preferred to a polite, gentile man.

I am confused by your post, long before the wife says no or shows this in her actions, the person should be able to read her body language long before this.

It's not rocket science and there is nothing more off putting then going ahead with something knowing the other person is not in the mood for it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Let her continue to spout her nonsense. Any idiot that listens to her will catch a rape case.

Many Somalis don’t understand what consent and rape means hence why there are so many Somali men being locked up for it. As you initially stated a woman not explicitly saying yes and a man carrying through with sex is rape and will have a man jailed under any reasonable Western court.

Knowles but saying YES out loud kinda makes u a dh.ilo even for a wife. Thats not sexy or aqlaaq.....we just play little games and the alpha Farah understands. Or if he is Armadhilo he is cheated on. We all know Armadhillo loves food than his women, so i wont be surprised if his wife cheats on him

Under criminal law rape is an intentional crime, and the man/woman is not only punished for what they directly knew (direct intent), but also what they probably did know (probability intent) or for knowing the risk that it might have been rape and still going trough with the sexual act (dolus eventualis), and this excludes negligent rape as they have in Norway, where the barrier is even lower.

Even if she doesn't say no but shows trough her actions or is under circumstances where consent can't be given he/she will still be liable under"probability liability" for having known that consent wasn't given or dolus eventualis for seeing the risk and acting regardless.

As shown by this characterization the line between consent, rape and criminal liability is highly complex and not hearing a forceful no does not absolve of criminal liability.

It is therefore in the interest of all involved to adhere to a principle of yes means to avoid any problems occurring in the future and to make the act safe and enjoyable for both parties.

Muji

VIP
Knowles but saying YES out loud kinda makes u a dh.ilo even for a wife. Thats not sexy or aqlaaq.....we just play little games and the alpha Farah understands. Or if he is Armadhilo he is cheated on. We all know Armadhillo loves food than his women, so i wont be surprised if his wife cheats on him

@Armadillo

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Under criminal rape is an intentional crime, and the man/woman is not only punished for what they directly knew (direct intent), but also what they probably did know (probability intent) or for knowing the risk that it might have been rape and still going trough with the sexual act (dolus eventualis), and this excludes negligent rape as they have in Norway, where the barrier is even lower.

Even if she doesn't say no but shows trough her actions or is under circumstances where consent can't be given he/she will still be liable under"probability liability" for having known that consent wasn't given or dolus eventualis for seeing the risk and acting regardless.

As shown by this characterization the line between consent, rape and criminal liability is highly complex and not hearing a forceful no does not absolve of criminal liability.

It is therefore in the interest of all involved to adhere to a principle of yes means to avoid any problems occurring in the future and to make the act safe and enjoyable for both parties.

But a wife cannot accuse her husband of rape. That is absolutely ridiculous.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In Islamic countries that might have been true, but not in place where rationality prevails.
Hubby is getting in jailed, she's a human being not his property! :hillarybiz:

Can the hubby also accuse the wife for rape? Say...if i were Jerome, and i am lazy in sex, ..or he orders his wife to lick his futo & the wife does it vigorously surprising him, . can the husband/jerome stop and call the cops?

if not, its double standard.

Assuming consent without it explicitly being given means you can grab women in public, even expose yourself to any female member, such a view is unsustainable in reality and would have you arrested for indecent exposure and maybe even intent to sexually assault, but you've clearly departed from reality and I shall entertain your delusion no more.

Those are extremists and you will be surprised to know that even extremists like these with no social intelligence actually do a lot better then your average MR nice guy.

The point I was trying to make is that no Wife/GF or a any other female with interest is going to ever verbalise something like "you can now kiss me"

It's communicated subconsciously and any male with decent social intelligence and confidence will be able to read this and respond appropriately without seeking consent because consent is already given.

I think knowles has penis envy,deep down she wants to be a man,thats why her profile says male,she is entertaining the idea of becoming a lesbian and walking around with a penis strap,ofcoarse steamdevOlopment is excited,you can feel their love building up here in sspot

This @Knowles broad speaks a mean feminist game on here with her xiniiyow-busting antics, but she's on another wave when she's with her feminist echo chamber on that cesspool LSA. When you remove the facade and the trolling she's the typical traditional borderline gold-digging xalimo. :pachah1:

Muji

VIP
This @Knowles broad speaks a mean feminist game on here with her xiniiyow-busting antics, but she's on another wave when she's with her feminist echo chamber on that cesspool LSA. When you remove the facade and the trolling she's the typical traditional borderline gold-digging xalimo. :pachah1:

What’s LSA?

And I see you’ve been admiring my work
Do you like how I get the faraxs worked up
? I make it look easy walal.

What’s LSA?

And I see you’ve been admiring my work
Do you like how I get the faraxs worked up
? I make it look easy walal.

So that's how you want to play it. I ain't on that exposing tip so I'll let you off. :trumpsmirk:

You're reaching legend status. Keep up the good work. :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts