Patriarchy in Afghanistan explained

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Afghanistan and Syria are in worse conditions than us. That's an achievement :lolbron:
LOL forget Syria they're new to traumatised shit countries and haven't been at war for long enough. It's always been Afghanistan, Yemen and Somalia competing :banderas:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
LOL forget Syria they're new to traumatised shit countries and haven't been at war for long enough. It's always been Afghanistan, Yemen and Somalia competing :banderas:
I think you forgot about our long-time classmate: Iraq. They Excel at explosions; their favorite subject :ftw9nwa:

The females that routinely go on verbal crusades against 'patriarchy' and being "objectified" are the ones that are most turned on by these very same things in ways that would even shock those Bedouins in Afghanistan.

It's like the women that walks into another man's house and utters "no sex will take place", she is already thinking about it and itching for it badly.

This is classic female language which only a few male's understand because you always take the opposite of whatever she says or express to you.

I tend to stay away from women who talk about patriarchy because you have to be a special type of male to deal with them because they crave the worst forms of humiliation and degradation consistently

They will simply leave you if you can't provide this.

Muji

VIP
The females that routinely go on verbal crusades against 'patriarchy' and being "objectified" are the ones that are most turned on by these very same things in ways that would even shock those Bedouins in Afghanistan.

It's like the women that walks into another man's house and utters "no sex will take place", she is already thinking about it and itching for it badly.

This is classic female language which only a few male's understand because you always take the opposite of whatever she says or express to you.

I tend to stay away from women who talk about patriarchy because you have to be a special type of male to deal with them because they crave the worst forms of humiliation and degradation consistently

Men with your thinking catch a rape case

Repeat after me old man
No means no!

Men with your thinking catch a rape case

Repeat after me old man
No means no!

I prefer yes means yes, never assume consent unless explicitly given.

In your very finite wisdom, you've reduced a discussion about gender-based inequality and mistreatment to a sexual desire for BSDM or its likes.

Furthermore the difference between such a desire and the ongoing situation in most muslim contries is that a woman can freely consent to the former mentioned activities while her consent is irrelevant for patriarchal rules that limit her abilities and diminish her to second-class human being.

Prideful ignorance does not suit you.

Furthermore the difference between such a desire and the ongoing situation in most muslim contries is that a woman can freely consent to the former mentioned activities while her consent is irrelevant for patriarchal rules that limit her abilities and diminish her to second-class human being.

Prideful ignorance does not suit you.

Not only do you lack religious knowledge but also very basic knowledge of thy self.

I know your types very well but on the subject of consent, when it comes to females, consent is assumed unless she explicitly indicates otherwise.

There is nothing more off putting to a women then a male that asks for consent in every action that he is about to take with her and rightly so.

Hence the females insatiable strong attraction to confident males who don't ask and know what they are doing.

Your own biological predisposition is to be extremely repulsed by a consent seeking male and rightly so, you know this but I understand your defecation's to the contrary.

It's nothing more then smokescreen betaisation attempt done unconsciously, you desire the opposite in it's extreme forms.

Hence why I said earlier is takes a special type of cold male to satiate your insatiable lust for depravity and self humiliation.

Last edited:
Not only do you lack religious knowledge but also very basic knowledge of thy self.

I know your types very well but on the subject of consent, when it comes to females, consent is assumed unless she explicitly indicates otherwise.

There is nothing more off putting to a women then a male that asks for consent in every action that he is about to take with her and rightly so.

Hence the females insatiable strong attraction to confident males who don't ask and know what they are doing.

Your own biological predisposition is to be extremely repulsed by a consent seeking male and rightly so, you know this but I understand your defecation's to the contrary.

It's nothing more then smokescreen betaisation attempt done unconsciously, you desire the opposite in it's extreme forms, hence why I said earlier is takes a special type of cold male to make you somewhat happy.

DianaRiggIsABadass4.gif

I'm not repulsed by consent seeking males, in fact I admirer them for showing basic human decency that you can't, only problem is that they're barking up the wrong tree.

Assuming consent without it explicitly being given means you can grab women in public, even expose yourself to any female member, such a view is unsustainable in reality and would have you arrested for indecent exposure and maybe even intent to sexually assault, but you've clearly departed from reality and I shall entertain your delusion no more.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

It's nothing more then smokescreen betaisation attempt done unconsciously, you desire the opposite in it's extreme forms, hence why I said earlier is takes a special type of cold male to make you somewhat happy.

Inquisitive

Although this post above shows a degree of knowledge on human sexuality and gender, i must say, your human condition knowledge is short sighted. Steam is a declared lesbian, therefore like government said has little bearing on heterosexuals females.

You are correct women natural disposition is attracted to confident men. In fact, u also correct religion instructs us that, and hence the gender role being very important in Islam.

But ....God also gave us mouth to speak. When your wife says No, u r encouraged to go ahead again, on what you are doing, but if she says NO again, that should be your clue to STOP. Confidence is not required here, common sense and the ability to read lips even if the voice is not coming out.

But generally....a confident savage alpha man is always preferred to a polite, gentile man.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
DianaRiggIsABadass4.gif

I'm not repulsed by consent seeking males, in fact I admirer them for showing basic human decency that you can't, only problem is that they're barking up the wrong tree.

Assuming consent without explicitly being given means you can grab women in public, even expose yourself to any female member, such a view is unsustainable in reality and would have you arrested for indecent exposure and maybe even intent to sexually assault, but you've clearly departed from reality and I shall entertain your delusion no more.

my dear, do not put yourself in the equation. Your biological make up is Qharaab, therefore u cannot fit in the normative generic female.

Inquisitive

When your wife says No, u r encouraged to go ahead and what you are doing, but if she says NO again, that should be your clue to STOP. Confidence is not required here, common sense and the ability to read lips even if the voice is not coming out.

Nayaa, so it is only rape if she says no twice? :gucciwhat:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nayaa, so it is only rape if she says no twice? :gucciwhat:

U dont want my personal opinion walaal. I am not the average Xalimo. I am a freak. I read Psychology today- 89% of women, (wives i assume) fantasize being raped. The same number would like to play role play rape with their partner. Men also have fantasy of raping, so u tell me, is it our fault as humans or r we animals that act the way we are. Thank God for our religion which guides us away from being an animal. Alhamdhulilaah.

PS lost souls like Knowles who DONT have religion to fall to, go wild like an animal. She has posts here that say its okey to do incest. Apparently she wants to sleep with half brothers or something. Praying for her will not be too late, but close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts