Parliamentary immunity of Abdi Iley and six other regional lawmakers revoked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, too many generalization here. How can an entire people be responsible for deeds of their elites? How can all Tigreans be responsible for what Meles did and how can all Amharas be responsible for what Menilik or Haile Selassie did? The people were not even free in their own regions let alone to decide what goes around in other regions. This pure irrational hate.

Anyway, as long as the Somali referendum is conducted freely I think Ethiopians will accept the fate of Somali region if they decide to become a separate country. But I see so many challenges that need a cool and wise head. The Soamlis I see here on this forum don't give me much hope. Peaceful separation can ONLY happen based on the constitution and one of the requirements is dealing with debt sharing and also border demarcation. You can't have one without the other no matter how you cry loud. The choice is either peaceful separation or "going to heaven" :)

The ultimate aim is not to rush and have a new country that will be in war with Ethiopia due to border dispute (i.e. any dispute you may have with Oromo or Afar will be then a border dispute with Ethiopia). The goal is to have two separate countries that live peacefully as good neighbors. The border will be a very huge problem in my view and also inter clan fights inside Somali region in which other clans may reject this plan. So there is a hell lot of things to deal with.

In my view the best solution would be Somali state to have full autonomy and full freedom to decide on its resources and its land, including appropriate representation in the fed. gov. and still stay inside Ethiopia. Honestly I am not very sure if the new country will not start a clan war afterwards and our military may be forced to intervene and "occupy" the region. In this case the Somalis would have no say in the fed. gov. The complexity of the issue at hand and the lack of cool headed wise leaders makes me continuous.

no such things as full autnmony wheer federla army can walk in,

we dont want war but if requured we will fight back and going to heaven is better than slavery, muslims as you know now dont care for dying, ahahahhaha, a shahiid who dies fighting goes straight to heaven, rmemebr we dont worship fake 3 gods in one, we worship one true God,

also, we must settle debt, for every birr we must pay we must get discount for every dead Ogadnei,

somalis are minorty, you are talking to Ogaden, we only use the somali name but just lip service, remember its only Ogaden that ever foight fr the regiona dn thus our name is on it on nternational maps,

we will make peace with somalis, if we want we will make it like Switzerland, the swiss have federal regional and the nation has 7 presidents with equal powers, besides Ogsden already makes up 87 % and with our Absame brothers we make up 92%, with ciise we make up 97% , we own 7 regions of of 9 in Ogedeniya/Greater Absamia, , dir/ciise can either come with us, become another nationa or join djabouti since they are same tribe or remain in ethiopia, i think they will choose to go away from habashi landia

we will sue the borders created by the british/ 905 of the border is agreed on anyways, not wise taking our border and since we have oil, we will simply regroup (dont forget Ogadens owns jubbaland and this have coast/ports0 we will simply regroup and wage war, so not ideal taking our lands at the border demarcation

i am sure we will come to a settlement, if brtian has to pay the eu moeny to elave fine be it, we will but only if they bring back to life our dead,

and you said we are not gov, we are not menelik, haile etc, doesn't matter, your all the same,

once there are free elections (ONLf already created a party called somali coalifion for freedom with the second biggest tribe, thus together with Ogaden/Absame and ciise we control literally 97% of Parliament

i want peace, yuo want peace, lets negotiate and alow the referendum to go ahead,

we are happy to settle with debt butn in rtunr we will require 1 million hot beauitful young ahmaar girls for marrage to be spread to Ogaden young men for marrige to repoplate, if yuo agree we will pay the debt,

they must be no shorter than 5'7, virgins, no older than 32 and must be skinny, big ass, small breasts, big mouth and must be able to say Agah Agah at night, but all jokes aside, we will need 1 million hot attractive, real native, not fake ahmaar girls,

racially ahmaar are like us, we don not look down on them like we look down on ugly tigras and bantu races,

no such things as full autnmony wheer federla army can walk in,

we dont want war but if requured we will fight back and going to heaven is better than slavery, muslims as you know now dont care for dying, ahahahhaha, a shahiid who dies fighting goes straight to heaven, rmemebr we dont worship fake 3 gods in one, we worship one true God,

also, we must settle debt, for every birr we must pay we must get discount for every dead Ogadnei,

somalis are minorty, you are talking to Ogaden, we only use the somali name but just lip service, remember its only Ogaden that ever foight fr the regiona dn thus our name is on it on nternational maps,

we will make peace with somalis, if we want we will make it like Switzerland, the swiss have federal regional and the nation has 7 presidents with equal powers, besides Ogsden already makes up 87 % and with our Absame brothers we make up 92%, with ciise we make up 97% , we own 7 regions of of 9 in Ogedeniya/Greater Absamia, , dir/ciise can either come with us, become another nationa or join djabouti since they are same tribe or remain in ethiopia, i think they will choose to go away from habashi landia

we will sue the borders created by the british/ 905 of the border is agreed on anyways, not wise taking our border and since we have oil, we will simply regroup (dont forget Ogadens owns jubbaland and this have coast/ports0 we will simply regroup and wage war, so not ideal taking our lands at the border demarcation

i am sure we will come to a settlement, if brtian has to pay the eu moeny to elave fine be it, we will but only if they bring back to life our dead,

and you said we are not gov, we are not menelik, haile etc, doesn't matter, your all the same,

once there are free elections (ONLf already created a party called somali coalifion for freedom with the second biggest tribe, thus together with Ogaden/Absame and ciise we control literally 97% of Parliament

i want peace, yuo want peace, lets negotiate and alow the referendum to go ahead,

we are happy to settle with debt butn in rtunr we will require 1 million hot beauitful young ahmaar girls for marrage to be spread to Ogaden young men for marrige to repoplate, if yuo agree we will pay the debt,

they must be no shorter than 5'7, virgins, no older than 32 and must be skinny, big ass, small breasts, big mouth and must be able to say Agah Agah at night, but all jokes aside, we will need 1 million hot attractive, real native, not fake ahmaar girls,

racially ahmaar are like us, we don not look down on them like we look down on ugly tigras and bantu races,

Muslims and the virgins, classic! :) It is very obvious the reward system of Muslim religion is designed to attract the lusts of men. Hmmmm I wonder who came up with this idea?? I am pretty sure that is not God and I am pretty sure you will end up in hell for killing innocent civilians and will NEVER EVER be rewarded heaven and virgins no matter how some 7th century dudes told you. That is baloney and the biggest lie. The God who created such a sophisticated universe must be so intelligent beyond imagination and is in a harsh contrast of the 7th century very dumb God that is pretty much focused on killing and f-cking. :) Use your brain bro, you know 100% God created your brain but you don't know for sure that your religion is from God. So use what God gave you, your brain, to check what God didn't gave you, religion.
Btw, what would women get for massacring innocent civilians? Virgin men? :)

racially ahmaar are like us, we don not look down on them like we look down on ugly tigras and bantu races
@Luna @Sheikh @Factz :diddyass::russ::dead::deadrose::deadpeter:
must be able to say Agah Agah at night, but all jokes aside, we will need 1 million hot attractive, real native, not fake ahmaar girls,
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Last edited:
Muslims and the virgins, classic! :) It is very obvious the reward system of Muslim religion is designed to attract the lusts of men. Hmmmm I wonder who came up with this idea?? I am pretty sure that is not God and I am pretty sure you will end up in hell for killing innocent civilians and will NEVER EVER be rewarded heaven and virgins no matter how some 7th century dudes told you. That is baloney and the biggest lie. The God who created such a sophisticated universe must be so intelligent beyond imagination and is in a harsh contrast of the 7th century very dumb God that is pretty much focused on killing and f-cking. :) Use your brain bro, you know 100% God created your brain but you don't know for sure that your religion is from God. So use what God gave you, your brain, to check what God didn't gave you, religion.

1) are you a female?

2) are you really ahmaar? agaw?

3) marrying a virgin is good, tell me, do you ever got to restaunarts and order left overs? a virgin woman is betetr at making babaies that are healthy adn will be chest and loyal to the husabnd, nothign to do with lust who wants a wife that has been riding d-ks all her life, a female should be loyal to one man and no men are not allowed to sleep around etiher, its haraam and punashbale, he must also marry, we dont want to be like white poeple, a white guy once told me his wife has only been with 22 guys, only 22 guys :gucciwhat:

4) no point in debating your god vrs my God, belive what yuo must, we are all adults and the true reglion is known,

5) muslims can be bad, desnt mean islam is bad, knives are not bad, the human whon uses to kill is bad,

6) all jokes aside we dont want to kill innocent, its actually haraam to cut tree, and kill young and old and innocent in Islamic way of war, not even trees can be cut or burned let alone a human,

habashi should keep those who like them and want to stay with them and we will get our refredum, then i hope one day we can make a greater cushtic/afro asiatic union liek the Eu and tradw ith each and

weneed to think outside the box, singapore of 5 million with only 600 square km has a bigegr economy than the whole east african economy times like 3

we need to stop fighting and forcing, look at the UK gov , they allowed the Scotish referendum, sure they lost but they were planning to make another one, we should be like that and then maybe we can treat, we shag (if some like that), we can marry, we can start business etc,

no force as it will destroy us,

Xabasha, why you acting like white people, i know hamaar culture do not marry female iff she is not a virgin, no way, they still have respect,

having said that, i admire the way ahmaar girls in adis are very free and chill out and constanrtly smile at me, they give me that come and get me pregnant handsome Ogaden chap look,.

on a serious note, is it true haile told ahmaar they are ugly and short (he was 5'2 or around that) and he told them they need to become tall stature and handsome physique, he told hamaar they are short and ugly like tigra and oromo which they sued to look down upon,

apparently he scoured ethiopia and said the Ogadens are the most handsome and tallest (we are known as Cagdheer in somali meaning long foot, tall legs although some say it means their third leg as they are blessed with a long shalong0

so haile apparently m used to beg young Ogaden men to come and visit the papalce and impregnate young sexy ahmaar girls, so we can give them tall handsome genes to the babies and haile would actually line up young girls at the palace and sweeten the deal with Ogden young man by paying them,

the admins in charge were instructed to go and look for tall handsome greek god model like Ogadeni young men, pay with right there and then with brand new land cruiser, money, gold etc and fly him to adis at the palace for a weekend of pleasure,

if its true, i do wonder why i have seen hot ahmaar tall girls who look like us, i wonder how many of them carry our genes,

have you ever heard of this story before? if true doesnt suprise me, we are known to be the best looking somalis, somali females from all tribes historically used to walk all the way to Ogadeniya for centuries to seek marriage with one of us,

i always wanted to ask an ahmaar of their opinion of this story/rumours,

BS: sadly lately i see a lot of ahmaar girls dating or marrying ugly fufu African american in DC :mjcry:

on a serious note, is it true haile told ahmaar they are ugly and short (he was 5'2 or around that) and he told them they need to become tall stature and handsome physique, he told hamaar they are short and ugly like tigra and oromo which they sued to look down upon,

apparently he scoured ethiopia and said the Ogadens are the most handsome and tallest (we are known as Cagdheer in somali meaning long foot, tall legs although some say it means their third leg as they are blessed with a long shalong0

so haile apparently m used to beg young Ogaden men to come and visit the papalce and impregnate young sexy ahmaar girls, so we can give them tall handsome genes to the babies and haile would actually line up young girls at the palace and sweeten the deal with Ogden young man by paying them,

the admins in charge were instructed to go and look for tall handsome greek god model like Ogadeni young men, pay with right there and then with brand new land cruiser, money, gold etc and fly him to adis at the palace for a weekend of pleasure,

if its true, i do wonder why i have seen hot ahmaar tall girls who look like us, i wonder how many of them carry our genes,

have you ever heard of this story before? if true doesnt suprise me, we are known to be the best looking somalis, somali females from all tribes historically used to walk all the way to Ogadeniya for centuries to seek marriage with one of us,

i always wanted to ask an ahmaar of their opinion of this story/rumours,

BS: sadly lately i see a lot of ahmaar girls dating or marrying ugly fufu African american in DC :mjcry:

:drakelaugh:Funny, we are not so obsessed with looks or talk about looks so much. This is crazy story and can't happen in habesha society.

:drakelaugh:Funny, we are not so obsessed with looks or talk about looks so much. This is crazy story and can't happen in habesha society.

seriously someone has to research this, if true then it just gets to show my point, besides, haile was not full ahmaar, maybe thats why he had inferiroty complex, he was mixed with oromo and guraga

Breaking: Fed. Police Commission Commissioner General Zeyinu Jemal told FBC 6 other senior officials from the Somali state who have lost their immunity from prosecution are now arrested.

Iley appeared in court and requested for grant of bail citing health issues. He is accused of human rights abuses and misusing public funding to organize the hego group to attack civilians, damage and loot property in a coordinated manner. He is accused of for the lives of at least 95 people that were killed because of this direct and organized operation.

Iley appeared in court and requested for grant of bail citing health issues. He is accused of human rights abuses and misusing public funding to organize the hego group to attack civilians, damage and loot property in a coordinated manner. He is accused of for the lives of at least 95 people that were killed because of this direct and organized operation.

Yea so not because of the 70,000 somalis he killed? I told you

Yea so not because of the 70,000 somalis he killed? I told you

One of the accusation is human rights abuses and in that your claim may be included. To be honest until recently it is not easy to make him the only responsible for what went wrong in the Somali region because of the TPLF criminals behind him like Getachew Assefa, who is now in hiding after a jail warrant was issued on him.

But the last hego hooligan incident of burning churches, killing non-Somali civilians, rape, looting and damaging properties is a clearly organized crime that was solely organized and ordered by Iley and his right hand men The last incident is also the easiest for the federal prosecutors to bring charges against him and back it up with evidence. The stupid hego hooligans were even leaving graffitis all over the place with writings like CMC, hego etc. The damage and the deaths of the last Iley adventure is one of the easiest for the prosecutors with lots of witness etc. I think he is in for a long haul.

One of the accusation is human rights abuses and in that your claim may be included. To be honest until recently it is not easy to make him the only responsible for what went wrong in the Somali region because of the TPLF criminals behind him like Getachew Assefa, who is now in hiding after a jail warrant was issued on him.

But the last hego hooligan incident of burning churches, killing non-Somali civilians, rape, looting and damaging properties is a clearly organized crime that was solely organized and ordered by Iley and his right hand men The last incident is also the easiest for the federal prosecutors to bring charges against him and back it up with evidence. The stupid hego hooligans were even leaving graffitis all over the place with writings like CMC, hego etc. The damage and the deaths of the last Iley adventure is one of the easiest for the prosecutors with lots of witness etc. I think he is in for a long haul.
Yea but that stuff that happened on the 4th is like 0.0003% percent of bad he did. All Tplf generals and stooges like abiy should be charged in court . His fate should be decided by the Somali people weather they drag him on the street, put him in jail or forgive him thats up to them. Jawar taking trips to hajj, Semora&Co. are chilling in Mekele and Ahmed shide gets promoted to party chairman and Abdi gets put in jail? Thats not something that can be taken lightly. We know the game abiy and jawar are playing, and we're not toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending