Parliamentary immunity of Abdi Iley and six other regional lawmakers revoked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I'm not surprised to see that Somali politicians are being targeted before the TPLF. This is Abiy's Ethiopia folks.
:francis:

The reward for the one who betrays his people is always the same

Ileey :ileycry:

Where are his overlords the Tigray?
Seems like the cut him loose at very very quick.Sad

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
I'm not surprised to see that Somali politicians are being targeted before the TPLF. This is Abiy's Ethiopia folks.

Ain't shit changed from Haile Selassie dictatorship to Mengistu's Derg then Zenawi's TPLF sxb same struggle different enemy now it's Oromos turn with Abiy & his coalition of Oromo dogs who have aligned with the Amhara:francis:

The reward for the one who betrays his people is always the same

Ileey :ileycry:

Where are his overlords the Tigray?
Seems like the cut him loose at very very quick.Sad

They are hiding in Mekele fearful of what the future holds to them. My relatives tell me there is no trace of TPLF outside Tigray. So Abdi was left on his own with a PM very serious about democratic reforms which Abdi refused, hopping TPLF will save him. A complete miscalculation of the current political dynamic of the country. Every regional president who is said to be not a reformist like the former presidents of Tigray and South were removed and got ambassadorial position. Abdi refused, still wanting to play God and continue his horrific human rights abuses and corruption, completely shutting down any dissent. Even worse, at his last hour he started killing and attacking civilians, looting properties and burning churches using his hooligan youth group. At that stage he became untouchable that no one would dare to save. That cowardly hooliganism which made innocent civilians his target sealed his fate for good.
I would have counted him as a brave man if he stood his ground and fought the fed. army. Unfortunately he is only good at attacking civilians. He with his Liyu police and his hooligan youth group were nowhere to be found when the fed. army showed up. In a matter of days it was over.

Last edited:

To be fair, Tigray old guards were all removed from their positions and the current leadership lead by Debretsion supports the reforms eventhough not forceful as other regions. Debretsion invited exiled Tigrean opposition groups, opened up the space for opposition parties. Debates are being held with the opposition parties and people have started to critisize TPLF on the regional TV freely. The only state left without any sign of democratisation and opening was the Somalis State under Iley. Let alone exiled oppositions, no one was allowed to hold political meetings in the Somali region. Somalis were forced to hold their meetings in Addis Ababa for fear of repression. In a time when even Tigray officials feel intimidated and are at least officially trying to open up the space for oppositions, Abdi completely miscalculated the sign of the hour and wanted to continue his rogue behaviour.

Last edited:
To be fair, Tigray old guards were all removed from their positions and the current leadership lead by Debretsion supports the reforms eventhough not forceful as other regions. Debretsion invited exiled Tigrean opposition groups, opened up the space for opposition parties. Debates are being held with the opposition parties and people have started to critisize TPLF on the regional TV freely. The only state left without any sign of democratisation and opening was the Somalis State under Iley. Let alone exiled oppositions, no one was allowed to hold political meetings in the Somali region. Somalis were forced to hold their meetings in Addis Ababa for fear of repression. In a time when even Tigray officials feel intimidated and are at least officially trying to open up the space for oppositions, Abdi completely miscalculated the sign of the hour and wanted to continue his rogue behaviour.

axmaar cannot survive with out ethtiopia,

1) they are landlcoked,

they have enemies on all sides

sudan land dispute

minorty if compared to somalis across east africa (we are around 30-40 million) (ahmaar or real ahmaar are only 15 million, the 27 million they claim is made of oromo and various other ethnic groups who speak ahmaar as first langauge and abused under ahmaar menelik rule where he took away their culture,

land dispute with tigra and thus why they need oromo help

histrionically bad reputation

out numbered as max votes they can get is 27 % or minimum 15% of we count the real original ahmaar,

baneshunguli at war with them,

afaar at war with them, they already killed dozens of afaar just yesterday, tigra will not allow this to go unanswered so they will supoort afaar with weapons,

they cannot flex their muscles like before as the great 40 million orormo nation has woken up

they have disputes with sudan and egypt in terms of water, and thus why they need ethiopia to stay together so they are protected

their language monopoly is gone and now the official languages of the nation will be oromo, somali, tigra with theirs and thus will weaken their grip on culture and will make other ethnics closer to their native respective langauges,

my aim is free Ogadeniya the British gave you in 1958 finally due to russian support of haile from pressuring the British,

there is no freedom in ethiopia its fake nation created by white men support because yall were his Christian friends,

the muslims will rise and isnha Allah come today or tomoroow we will have a free Ogadeniya once again

the white men aint no fool, they know this land was free and forced it on ethiopia in the 50s, we will change that,

every Ogaden baby born across the planet, the first thing he will hear is Allah is great and the islamic shahada and the second thing he will hear is kill the ahmaar and habasshi dogs, whispered into their ears

we will train them on making biological weapons of mass destruction to wipe out your race,

yall eat raw meat and yall suffer from a unique liver disease due to the raw meat King Ahmed guure/garan forced on yall and we will use bio weapons to weakens the ahmaar

By Allah we will wipe out your race, insha Allah death is better than freedom,

we will not spare chidlren, women, men , old or young,

we will not rest until every ahmaar blood is drained in the abay lake

yall respect only the gun and do not respect the rights of refredum,

we want to succeed and ONLF will win in 2020 and if they call referendum i wonder what yall will do?

you cannot kill an idealogy,

we will read to our children they will go to heaven if they kill ahmaar dogs regardless of old or young

the only we will get Ogadeniya as a nation again is to wipe yall out, even if it takes us 100 years insha Allah

if yall refuse our referendum of ONLF in 2020, yall will regret it, we will destabilise the region so much no one will come to invest,

we have the right for self rule just like yall, but get in our way and see what happens

By Allah, Habashi esse delendam

No One will Touch Aba/Father cabdi Iley The Great

and if he is sent to court, it will only be by Ogaden hands and judges,

you fucking habashi dogs watch as he did and supported him, ahmaars, oromo, tigra dogs worked with him, were the bosses of him,

look at you trying to make ahmaars look as if they are cleaner and whiter than white

who you trying to trick?

horta how many thousands of bio weapons will it take to wipe out habashi? and in what form must it be dropped?

by balloons? from sudan side? by air planes?

by land?

we will not rest until all ahmaria land has bio weapons covered in it that will not be cleaned for centuries

ONLF will no longer play nice, we will fight back if we dont get our referendum when ONLF wins by 87% like that did in 1994 but attacked by western backed tigra/ahmaar digs?

take your ethiopia and shove it up where the sun dont shine, you think we will acfept being ruled by christian dogs who are beneath us when we are muslims? you think we will allow then white men handing over our land to yall?

Allah says in the Quran "Fight for your dignity and self respect, better to die than live with our dignity"

we will not accept Ethiopia nor do we recognise it and by Allah we will destroy it if we dont get our chance to conduct referendum,

we muslims cannot share a country nor be ruled by infidels specially ones who eat raw meat, sub human monkeys, only animals eat raw meat

what are yall gona do, kill all 8 million of us in Ogadeniya? you can, but only after we wipe you out as well,

Breaking: Abdi Iley Arrested for human rights abuses and inciting ethnic and religious violence among others. Ethiopian National TV just broke the news.

Last edited:
No One will Touch Aba/Father cabdi Iley The Great

and if he is sent to court, it will only be by Ogaden hands and judges,

you fucking habashi dogs watch as he did and supported him, ahmaars, oromo, tigra dogs worked with him, were the bosses of him,

look at you trying to make ahmaars look as if they are cleaner and whiter than white

who you trying to trick?

horta how many thousands of bio weapons will it take to wipe out habashi? and in what form must it be dropped?

by balloons? from sudan side? by air planes?

by land?

we will not rest until all ahmaria land has bio weapons covered in it that will not be cleaned for centuries

ONLF will no longer play nice, we will fight back if we dont get our referendum when ONLF wins by 87% like that did in 1994 but attacked by western backed tigra/ahmaar digs?

take your ethiopia and shove it up where the sun dont shine, you think we will acfept being ruled by christian dogs who are beneath us when we are muslims? you think we will allow then white men handing over our land to yall?

Allah says in the Quran "Fight for your dignity and self respect, better to die than live with our dignity"

we will not accept Ethiopia nor do we recognise it and by Allah we will destroy it if we dont get our chance to conduct referendum,

we muslims cannot share a country nor be ruled by infidels specially ones who eat raw meat, sub human monkeys, only animals eat raw meat

what are yall gona do, kill all 8 million of us in Ogadeniya? you can, but only after we wipe you out as well,

Honestly you need to see a doctor. Are you ok? Anyway Abdi Iley is arrested by the federal attorney in Addis Ababa. Just to inform you.

Honestly you need to see a doctor. Are you ok? Anyway Abdi Iley is arrested by the federal attorney in Addis Ababa. Just to inform you.

so i say we will fight for our referendum if we dont get and you say i need to see a doctor?

the raw meat is making you delisuional, if uncle Cabdui the Great goes down so will many ahmaar, oromo and tigra with him inclduing Lemma (and guess who was his deputy predeint in 2017- abiy, abiy was part and parcel in the attack of somalis, so will many other ahmaar and tigra ofcials and geenrals)

if thsi is true, its just a show to the new admin in somali region, in a few monhts all will be forgotten and forgiven,

cabdi was our stalin, somalis are too arrogant and big headed and aggressive and warlike and they always need a strong man to keep them in line, Sayidka, siad barre, Iley, they ahd to rule the most aggressive warlike race on earth, it aint easy but he did built roads, schools, universities, a strong admin, and we used to whip the somalis on the border who were invaders,

iley single handedly kept alshabab out of somali region and by extension Ethiopia, surely the man should be knighted and given a ambsaddorial post

do you think the somali region will have a man as strong as iley to keep alshabab out?

soon yall will see adis being bombed and habashis being sent to hell as only iley could keep alshabab out,

so i say we will fight for our referendum if we dont get and you say i need to see a doctor?

the raw meat is making you delisuional, if uncle Cabdui the Great goes down so will many ahmaar, oromo and tigra with him inclduing Lemma (and guess who was his deputy predeint in 2017- abiy, abiy was part and parcel in the attack of somalis, so will many other ahmaar and tigra ofcials and geenrals)

if thsi is true, its just a show to the new admin in somali region, in a few monhts all will be forgotten and forgiven,

cabdi was our stalin, somalis are too arrogant and big headed and aggressive and warlike and they always need a strong man to keep them in line, Sayidka, siad barre, Iley, they ahd to rule the most aggressive warlike race on earth, it aint easy but he did built roads, schools, universities, a strong admin, and we used to whip the somalis on the border who were invaders,

iley single handedly kept alshabab out of somali region and by extension Ethiopia, surely the man should be knighted and given a ambsaddorial post

do you think the somali region will have a man as strong as iley to keep alshabab out?

soon yall will see adis being bombed and habashis being sent to hell as only iley could keep alshabab out,

Dude calm down I am not against referendum or the free will of the Somali people. But you are losing it. What is all this terrorist talk teaching kids to hate and bomb what not. Are you OK?

Dude calm down I am not against referendum or the free will of the Somali people. But you are losing it. What is all this terrorist talk teaching kids to hate and bomb what not. Are you OK?

killing ahmaars is self defence, when all of my race should rush to fulfil as the Britisher supported gaalo invaders will be shot, kill my people and we will do the same, tit for tat

all invaders will be killed, the ahmaar race only understands and respect war

Last edited:
killing ahmaars is a religious duty, its the path to paradise

Amhara are not in power for the last decades. What is your problem with them? Anyway, you don't have to kill anyone but rather peacefully use your constitutional rights. How about that. I know it was not possible until now but from now on it will be after the Make or Break election in 2020, which MUST be free and fair. Otherwise not only Somali region but it will be the end of Ethiopia. My advise is to participate in peaceful politics and support your political party starting from now to have a big win in 2 years time.

But if you prefer "going to heaven" by killing innocent civilians, good luck. I am pretty sure you won't find any REAL God that will reward massacring civilians and you will surly end up in hell. Not a wise choice if you ask me.

Last edited:
Amhara are not in power for the last decades. What is your problem with them? Anyway, you don't have to kill anyone but rather peacefully use your constitutional rights. How about that. I know it was not possible until now but from now on it will be after the Make or Break election in 2020, which MUST be free and fair. Otherwise not only Somali region but it will be the end of Ethiopia. My advise is to participate in peaceful politics and support your political party starting from now to have a big win in 2 years time.

But if you prefer "going to heaven" by killing innocent civilians, good luck. I am pretty sure you won't find any REAL God that will reward massacring civilians and you will surly end up in hell.

we will not forget what the ahmaars did when they were in power, besides when somalis say ahmaar it means oromo, tigra all habashi etc since they were ruled by ahmaar and were forced to speak that language as ahamaars wiped out languages of those people,

so to us an ahmaar is the same or synonmous for tigra, oromo (since you enslaved them and cleaned their cultures, look at abiy, jawar all have ahmaar Christian mothers they are slaves enslaved by yall for hundreds of years0

glad you agree with the refredum coming invetalblly,

what do you think would be the reaction of your race (ahmaar/ethiopians) if ONLF wins the elctions and gets referendum done adn they win to get a big support? and the poeple of The Oagden region wanted to go back before 1958 when they were actually a country, would yall invade us?

and your right, its the end of Ethiopia if the democracy becomes fake, i just want my country back surrounded by my people, Ogadens, no ahmaars, no other ethnic groups, just me and my people in my land,

(BS: i actually have ahmaar blood in me, though distant now, , me and the jubbaland president Ahmed Mohamed Islam are same sub sub clan of Ogaden where one of our ancestor an Ogaden king married an ahmaar princess after we went to war with ahmaars and defeated them couple centuries ago) when we defated them the soldiers brought her as a gift to the king , King warfa, thus our sub clan is called Bah Ahmaar or bah chrtian, meaning of an ahmaar mother, since somali marry many wives its comman to name a tribe after the mother, , at times i am ashamed of it, at times i am not,

kindly do give me your opinion of what the reaction might be if we win the refredum, what should we do, we dont want to take a single penny of the debt as hundreds of thousands of my people have been killed so if you want us to share the burden of the debt, bring back to life those people killed, since yall cannot then we will not pay a penny,

how long will it take to separate, 2 years? or 5 years like sudan and south sudan?

But if you prefer "going to heaven" by killing innocent civilians, good luck. I am pretty sure you won't find any REAL God that will reward massacring civilians and you will surly end up in hell. Not a wise choice if you ask me.

by the way God allows an eye for an eye, thus if we went to war since yall killed children and emales, your entire race is halal to be decimated

BS: how can humans worship a man, called jesus, who was human, slept and eat food and got sick liek the rest of us? surely God is beyond sleeping and doesnt get tired or bleed or captured by roman soldiers, soldiers he created himself?

can you be killed by your own creation? if you created powerful things like stars, space, atoms, time, oxygen, can you be killed by humans,

islam is the only true religion, (i dont know if your muslim) if one uses logic and really studies at the nature of God, but Christians are people of the book, i will respect your decision tom worship what you want,

once Ogadeniya is free isnah Allah, i am happy to teach you about islam and since your female i am happy for you to become my wife on the condition you tell people you are Ogaden (i hope you have nice horn african features like straight hair and nice nose and not bantu features, and hope you dont have those big bulging ahmaar eyes which some members of my family have due to my ahmaar great few times removed grand mother halimo Ahmaar, if your pretty we will tell people your Ogaden and make babies that are short and tall, ,

i like ahmaar girls, in adis , being a tall handsome young Ogaden, i was very popular with the ladies, they would constantly smile, at times i even forgot i wanted to wipe these people out in order to save my race and country Ogadeniya, they wanted to chill with them spend time with me, even in london, at university, but its almost like a german marrying a jew, wen are still poltical enemies,

ahmaars are sexy, tigra are much uglier, darker, and shorter and bantu looking, oromo are mixed, you find short black ugly ones that look like majeerteen, ones that look like jayz and ones that look Ogaden who are tall and light skin and beautiful and ones that look like ahmaar with good looks,

we will not forget what the ahmaars did when they were in power, besides when somalis say ahmaar it means oromo, tigra all habashi etc since they were ruled by ahmaar and were forced to speak that language as ahamaars wiped out languages of those people,

so to us an ahmaar is the same or synonmous for tigra, oromo (since you enslaved them and cleaned their cultures, look at abiy, jawar all have ahmaar Christian mothers they are slaves enslaved by yall for hundreds of years0

glad you agree with the refredum coming invetalblly,

what do you think would be the reaction of your race (ahmaar/ethiopians) if ONLF wins the elctions and gets referendum done adn they win to get a big support? and the poeple of The Oagden region wanted to go back before 1958 when they were actually a country, would yall invade us?

and your right, its the end of Ethiopia if the democracy becomes fake, i just want my country back surrounded by my people, Ogadens, no ahmaars, no other ethnic groups, just me and my people in my land,

(BS: i actually have ahmaar blood in me, though distant now, , me and the jubbaland president Ahmed Mohamed Islam are same sub sub clan of Ogaden where one of our ancestor an Ogaden king married an ahmaar princess after we went to war with ahmaars and defeated them couple centuries ago) when we defated them the soldiers brought her as a gift to the king , King warfa, thus our sub clan is called Bah Ahmaar or bah chrtian, meaning of an ahmaar mother, since somali marry many wives its comman to name a tribe after the mother, , at times i am ashamed of it, at times i am not,

kindly do give me your opinion of what the reaction might be if we win the refredum, what should we do, we dont want to take a single penny of the debt as hundreds of thousands of my people have been killed so if you want us to share the burden of the debt, bring back to life those people killed, since yall cannot then we will not pay a penny,

how long will it take to separate, 2 years? or 5 years like sudan and south sudan?

Ok, too many generalization here. How can an entire people be responsible for deeds of their elites? How can all Tigreans be responsible for what Meles did and how can all Amharas be responsible for what Menilik or Haile Selassie did? The people were not even free in their own regions let alone to decide what goes around in other regions. This pure irrational hate.

Anyway, as long as the Somali referendum is conducted freely I think Ethiopians will accept the fate of Somali region if they decide to become a separate country. But I see so many challenges that need a cool and wise head. The Soamlis I see here on this forum don't give me much hope. Peaceful separation can ONLY happen based on the constitution and one of the requirements is dealing with debt sharing and also border demarcation. You can't have one without the other no matter how you cry loud. The choice is either peaceful separation or "going to heaven" :)

The ultimate aim is not to rush and have a new country that will be in war with Ethiopia due to border dispute (i.e. any dispute you may have with Oromo or Afar will be then a border dispute with Ethiopia). The goal is to have two separate countries that live peacefully as good neighbors. The border will be a very huge problem in my view and also inter clan fights inside Somali region in which other clans may reject this plan. So there is a hell lot of things to deal with.

In my view the best solution would be Somali state to have full autonomy and full freedom to decide on its resources and its land, including appropriate representation in the fed. gov. and still stay inside Ethiopia. Honestly I am not very sure if the new country will not start a clan war afterwards and our military may be forced to intervene and "occupy" the region. In this case the Somalis would have no say in the fed. gov. The complexity of the issue at hand and the lack of cool headed wise leaders makes me cautious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts