Parliament signs 2 more year extension we are headed for one man one vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gacanka Cadmeed

ุงู†ุง ุนุฑุจูŠ, ุณู’ู†ู’ู…ู’ ู‡ูŽู†ูˆู„ุงุชูˆโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œ, Free Azawad, ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ช
Excluding parts of SSC and i agree, people are free to choose their leaders.
๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ
Many dhulbahante support somaliland so the parts that support Somaliland should stay with Somaliland.

Gacanka Cadmeed

ุงู†ุง ุนุฑุจูŠ, ุณู’ู†ู’ู…ู’ ู‡ูŽู†ูˆู„ุงุชูˆโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œ, Free Azawad, ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ช
I like how so say parts and not all of SSC. Guess over the years expectation is decreasing :mjlol:
It's because Sanaag Is majority isaaq and Sool and Cayn has a significant isaaq population.

Many dhulbahante support somaliland so the parts that support Somaliland should stay with Somaliland.
Yea those who do should stay in Somaliland, i heard recently Awdal is 55% Isaaq and Djibouti is already 35% Isaaq, it was a smart tactic. Somaliland can secede if they want but east Sanaag will be Somalia inshallah.

Gacanka Cadmeed

Yea those who do should stay in Somaliland, i heard recently Awdal is 55% Isaaq and Djibouti is already 35% Isaaq, it was a smart tactic. Somaliland can secede if they want but east Sanaag will be Somalia inshallah.
In Adwal today, nearly everyone is pro somaliland.

Gacanka Cadmeed

Don't derail this thread , we can have FKD sessions about Sanaag in other threads.
I'm not derailing but I'm just saying not all of SSC wants to be a part of Somalia.

Reborn
The international community have to accept the will of people and not spoilers :rejoice:
I wonder if there will be implications though such as sanctions or reduction of investments into the country like the recent EU ROAD project.

But dont mistake me for a xaarmajo stan or NN bot
You made the most stupid point silly druggie iduur,wasn't going to respond laakin you have been trying to involve yourself in our affairs, as we speak your SNM colonel was unlawfully tossed in by Muse bihi and his small tribes dictatorship, your opinions and thoughts hold no weight.

You made the most stupid point silly druggie iduur,wasn't going to respond laakin you have been trying to involve yourself in our affairs, as we speak your SNM colonel was unlawfully tossed in by Muse bihi and his small tribes dictatorship, your opinions and thoughts hold no weight.
It was his uncle too, he called him a patriot on twitter.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Mukhy

Somalilander | Habr Jeclo | Muslim | Barรงa Fan
Will it hold weight when we fill the Togdheer River with your all your soldiers blood? :russ:

Gacanka Cadmeed

TekNiKo

โ€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Kismaayo here we come !

6os.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending