Parliament signs 2 more year extension we are headed for one man one vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
A rogue failed leader Mohammed Farmaajo gets a 2 year extension but how? not through elections but through sold votes in parliament which the senate did not authorise.

The IC definitely cannot tolerate such actions from the foolish man and all it takes for them to remove Farmaajo is to impose sanctions or stop funding the N&N regime.

Numerous amounts of times the IC stated elections must happen for an extension, they must now stick to their words.
“ Caqli Marehan trying to get an extention through lower house parliament, this move will bite N&N in the backside, you've got the upper house, FGS and IC to answer to, goodluck”
713F8656-E369-4FA1-A693-53CCEB2DAAF9.png

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The punanis, Bigfoot and reer amisom got outplayed and outsmarted yet again by farmaajo. They did this to themselves cause this stalement benefitted farmaajo tremendously. I doubt the IC will do anything about it even tho they said they were against it.

Reborn
Farmaajos FGS has done a great job in his first term. Unfortunately too many Somalis expected him to fix everything in one month.

Nothing is built through one man, its built through institutions. The development of institutions has already allowed Somalis to begin feeling that a functioning state is forming. Over the next two years we will see the military continually grow, security b a focal point and the budget reach 1 billion dollars.

In the end alot of work needs to be done, by the end second term(5 years) I expect Alshabab to have been completely localised into lower Shabelle and the security situation to enhance greatly. I also expect to see the budget reach 2 billion, revenue from some mineral source , army growth to 12K trained elite troops, airforce to be nascent but existent and no more bombings in Mogadishu.

In the end I support continuous hold, 8 years of consistent work is good. The 20's will be known as Somalias revival.

You forgot to mention to make Somalia an actual federal country with troops, foreign policy and etc all centralized.So the death of rogue states like PL and JL :banderas:

You forgot to mention to make Somalia an actual federal country with troops, foreign policy and etc all centralized.So the death of rogue states like PL and JL :banderas:
I remember seeing some thread about a "federalised army" :Durantwhat:
the day these rouge states kneel to the central government will be one of the greatest days in somalia's recent times

Reborn
I remember seeing some thread about a "federalised army" :Durantwhat:
the day these rouge states kneel to the central government will be one of the greatest days in somalia's recent times

I'd go as far as to say to over-ride any contracts with foreign entities in those states like the Bosaso port deal and push for a party that bends the knee to the fgs in the upcoming pilot elections there. :banderas:

The punanis, Bigfoot and reer amisom got outplayed and outsmarted yet again by farmaajo. They did this to themselves cause this stalement benefitted farmaajo tremendously. I doubt the IC will do anything about it even tho they said they were against it.
:drakelaugh:How the f*ck do they continuously keep getting outplayed by this retard.

PL , i doubt will be incorporated in Farmaajos term. Most of JL is under FGS other then Kismaayo who i expect to join soon.

FGS needs to focus on growth in Koonfur, the northern frontier will take longer especially with the political class heavily against it.

Farmaajos goal is already working , Koonfur is akready all aligned with FGS.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Farmaajo could do what he wants in Somalia but Somaliland is not dependent on him so cannot be taken over.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Extension is not the main deal here since September 17th deal have an extension until elections happen, it’s more about going back to one man one vote:wow:

Let us remind boon that, Lower parliament accept 13 senators to be added before.
where is it now :pachah1:.

I like to see N&N boon joy when it breaks in coming days and reality hit them soon.

No law cant be implement without Senator parliament accept; As Somalia Dastuur point it :tocry:

Xarmaajo so desperate now days, great job president Deni.
You are wrong
Article 47. Electoral System and Political Parties
The regulations concerning political parties, their registration, elections at the Federal Government level
and the National Independent Electoral Commission shall be defined in special laws enacted by the
House of the People of the Federal Parliament of Somalia

Reborn
PL , i doubt will be incorporated in Farmaajos term. Most of JL is under FGS other then Kismaayo who i expect to join soon.

FGS needs to focus on growth in Koonfur, the northern frontier will take longer especially with the political class heavily against it.

Farmaajos goal is already working , Koonfur is akready all aligned with FGS.

bend.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts