Panic buying and online shopping

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Not bad.

This Covid crisis will last until early 2021. Funny way to start a new decade.

How did you come up with that prediction. Is there something we don't know, Apollo?

Well to be honest my mum warned me about it after having been in Europe in November. Waxay tidhi they’re infected because there was a bunch of them wearing masks and gloves and pretty soon weynagu daarayaan. She bought a whole bunch of Dettol back with her too. I’m glad she harassed me to heed her advice.

Your mother is a wise one. You're lucky to have prepared for it.

All the good fast food restaurants in toronto are shutdown :mjcry:

I'm not a bad cook but I'm addicted to fast food :francis:

You're actually getting house trainning for once. This is wonderful news.

Wait for month, the frenzy will die down. People who have stocked up will stop shopping.

How are you so certain?

i don't understand why pple are buying tones of toilet paper. there is no diarrhea in covid-19. plus, if u get diarrhea while at home, why not just shower...
bunch of idiots.

Fear makes people less rational. Lol

Not bad.

How did you come up with that prediction. Is there something we don't know, Apollo?

Your mother is a wise one. You're lucky to have prepared for it.

You're actually getting house trainning for once. This is wonderful news.

How are you so certain?

Fear makes people less rational. Lol
who stocks up after stocking up? Factories are still working as are the producers

Well to be honest my mum warned me about it after having been in Europe in November. Waxay tidhi they’re infected because there was a bunch of them wearing masks and gloves and pretty soon weynagu daarayaan. She bought a whole bunch of Dettol back with her too. I’m glad she harassed me to heed her advice.

Huh?

There weren't even coronavirus in China in November nevermind Europe.

Cool story:mjlol::mjlol:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Nah I hate shopping online. I’m impatient. The thought of thinking about my stuff taking few days to reach me kills me inside.

Don’t come at with do same day delivery bushit that shit costs more. Not saying I’m broke but waan gacan culusahey sometimes.:damedamn:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Good point. MN and OH I get but I just noticed an influx of Reer Seattle on SSpot as of late. Most likely @Figo has been recruiting.
Not really I don’t know these people.:lolbron::manny:

Don’t act clueless Sophi. On the old forums we’ve been on we’ve always had like 5/6 Seattleites.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Nah I hate shopping online. I’m impatient. The thought of thinking about my stuff taking few days to reach me kills me inside.

Don’t come at with do same day delivery bushit that shit costs more. Not saying I’m broke but waan gacan culusahey sometimes.:damedamn:

Patience is a virtue.

You have a tight fist *coughs* cheap. Damn. I tried ordering through Instacart but I'm looking for is sold out. I should probably go in person.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Patience is a virtue.

You have a tight fist *coughs* cheap. Damn. I tried ordering through Instacart but I'm looking for is sold out. I should probably go in person.
Nah I ain’t cheap :damn:trust me I just hate waiting for stuff.

Most of the malls in my area is closed. Nothing is open smh.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Not really I don’t know these people.:lolbron::manny:

Don’t act clueless Sophi. On the old forums we’ve been on we’ve always had like 5/6 Seattleites.

I knew you guys were on there but wasn't aware it was the case on SSpot.

Yeah Sis, i have noticed that. I think its a good thing for @sophisticate :)

Waiting forever outside sucks. What used to take minutes is so delayed.

Trending

Latest posts