Panic buying and online shopping

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It's impacted my online buying. I'm stuck with heavy duty shipping fees all because these premium products are American. And I have to wait months to receive them.

I wanted to buy niche food items but they are nearly all sold out. These pacman consumers are gobbling everything whole.
c55694183c6c163.gif

I am starving as is even though I'm still a devotee to my grain free living.
tenor.gif

Is anyone else experiencing this gaajo and hardship?

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
All the online shopping sites I use have suspended operation and are only fulfilling past orders so it's time I put on my mask and gloves and venture out.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Luckily I went to bulk barn before all this nonsense. If I have to go again I’m gonna have to go very early.

My brother told me to stock up months ago. :jcoleno: But I didn't heed the warning. I shall check what they have at bulkbarn, thanks.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
It's impacted my online buying. I'm stuck with heavy duty shipping fees all because these premium products are American. And I have to wait months to receive them.

I wanted to buy niche food items but they are nearly all sold out. These pacman consumers are gobbling everything whole.
c55694183c6c163.gif

I am starving as is even though I'm still a devotee to my grain free living.
tenor.gif

Is anyone else experiencing this gaajo and hardship?
Grain free living ??? Whole grains have lots of health benefits. What's your reason of cutting out whole grains from your diet Sophi

Gambar

VIP
My brother told me to stock up months ago. :jcoleno: But I didn't heed the warning. I shall check what they have at bulkbarn, thanks.
Well to be honest my mum warned me about it after having been in Europe in November. Waxay tidhi they’re infected because there was a bunch of them wearing masks and gloves and pretty soon weynagu daarayaan. She bought a whole bunch of Dettol back with her too. I’m glad she harassed me to heed her advice.

i don't understand why pple are buying tones of toilet paper. there is no diarrhea in covid-19. plus, if u get diarrhea while at home, why not just shower...
bunch of idiots.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Grain free living ??? Whole grains have lots of health benefits. What's your reason of cutting out whole grains from your diet Sophi

Not every food group/food works for everyone. I made this change 5 years ago for a health concern, it helped so I'm sticking to it.

i don't understand why pple are buying tones of toilet paper. there is no diarrhea in covid-19. plus, if u get diarrhea while at home, why not just shower...
bunch of idiots.
Chinese daigou were buying up entire store's stock of toilet paper in Australia and sending it back to Chinkland.
People saw Aussies losing their shit and fighting over toilet paper and assumed the same would happen everywhere
It's the dumbest shit wallahi
:russ:

Trending