Pandemic food program fraud worth $250 million in Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You’re quick @bidenkulaha

So many Geeljire families are in utter dispair today. The moment they’ve been dreading. Many of them absolutely deserve it.

However, there’s one guy I know who’s going down with them due to his sheer stupidity. He was simply a partner in one of the restaurant that committed a huge fraud in this scheme. However, this dude moved away and was running his own restaurant in another state.

Now I’m asking myself “was he in it or he forgot to remove his name from it”.

It doesn’t matter now. He is facing serious charges and pleading ignorance of the law won’t save you.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
250 million?! Wallahi, reer Amerika are balling. Send me just 1/10th of that and I'll turn Bosaso into a modern city. Subxanallah, you greedy tuugo, send us investment capital!

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You’re quick @bidenkulaha

So many Geeljire families are in utter dispair today. The moment they’ve been dreading. Many of them absolutely deserve it.

However, there’s one guy I know who’s going down with them due to his sheer stupidity. He was simply a partner in one of the restaurant that committed a huge fraud in this scheme. However, this dude moved away and was running his own restaurant in another state.

Now I’m asking myself “was he in it or he forgot to remove his name from it”.

It doesn’t matter now. He is facing serious charges and pleading ignorance of the law won’t save you.

Corrupt qashin must be sentenced severely. They thought America was Somalia :mjlol:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
These people were committing crime in USA where the prison sentences are no joke, you could get 10+ years for this shit.

I see no Somali men mentioned in the story. All I could see is this lady - Aimee Bock - was mentioned as the head of the Feeding Our Future which was accused of being involved in the fraud scheme.

"The changes to federal law opened the door for Feeding Our Future to play a greater role in distributing meals, the Justice Department contends, and the group disbursed more than $200 million over the course of 2021. In doing so, though, federal prosecutors alleged the company’s founder and executive director, Aimee Bock, oversaw a vast fraud scheme across Minnesota."

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The article does not mention anything Somali, but i know they are heavily included. Personally i women who opened fake business and hired their family members. Their family receive average of $50 K

they should have fled to Somalia but no they wanted to build mansions in MN with the money :westbrookwtf: could have lived in a Vila now their living in a cell

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The article does not mention anything Somali, but i know they are heavily included. Personally i women who opened fake business and hired their family members. Their family receive average of $50 K

1 white women and 46 Somalis I believe. This article doesn’t mention the ethnicities though but the case is well known to involve Somali Minnesota community

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1 white women and 46 Somalis I believe. This article doesn’t mention the ethnicities though but the case is well known to involve Somali Minnesota community

Wow. Wow. The shame of corruptions follows us from the Sahara desert of Somalia to the Siberian Winter of Minnesota! Woe is me who is of ethnic Somali but polished and very elegant.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Law enforcement is deliberately trying to not shame one ethnic group. Mr Luger (the persecutor) has a long history with the Somalis in MN. He has been accused of targeting the Somali community. He is back now. I think he was advised not to mention “Somalis”. To avoid it at all cost.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
they should have fled to Somalia but no they wanted to build mansions in MN with the money :westbrookwtf: could have lived in a Vila now their living in a cell

only abt 2 people have fled.

One got caught at the airport. He was being watched all along.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Wherever they live Somalis think money from the government is FREE, it’s not its TAXPAYERS money , please someone pass this message to the Somali community.

We need to thank madax Iyo calool for this scandal, no wonder he’s always wheeling in arrogantly, he’s been sitting on bad boy information, are we going to see him on the news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts